Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly does frosted eucalyptus smell like? I look forward to her inarticulate attempts to describe a plant that has no distinct scent.
Well, as she's holding a bunch of fake eucalyptus I'd imagine they've bottled the smell of the Hinch empire.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some of the comments on that Joy of Clean post from the Hinchers 😂 they’re so excited about the new scent bless their hearts.

I had a look at some of the accounts and they’re right wallopers! Pointy nails, grey homes, thumb rings and thousands of followers but only 10 to 20 likes per photo. Similar stats to their cult leader. Oh and not forgetting the “DM for a collab” on their bio 🤪
It’s sad isn’t it, they are hoping they will get a big break like their hun leader did

Reactions: 18
I think she leaves the front door open, how on earth did Royoioi get in? Not very safe when you have children at home.

Reactions: 15
She's actually a good fit for promoting eucalyptus. Staple part of a koalas diet, also an animal known to be famously lazy, bit like someone else eh? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her house must be full of flies. 🤢 She leaves doors wide open so the livestock can walk in. We open our door for 2 seconds and a fly comes in.

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion- alpacas alpacas everywhere! In the home of sopha that sniffs trollomans hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What exactly does frosted eucalyptus smell like? I look forward to her inarticulate attempts to describe a plant that has no distinct scent.

Eta - I know eucalyptus oil has a scent but it’s essentially mint/lemon. She’s just jumping on the eucalyptus bandwagon because it worked well for trollomon.
I be begging your pardon, Eucalyptus does have a very distinct scent. It's the backdrop to a hot Antipodean summer, it does not smell like Trolloman, mint or lemon. It is also not a plastic plant. Frosted eucalyptus would not actually have a scent, as it's the heat that releases the scent. 😆

That new scent of wash stuff will still be on the shelves of Poundland/savers etc in 18 months time just like her limited edition, once it's gone it's gone Rose Wonderland(it may have been called something different).
Maybe Rose Wonderland is being rebranded as frosted eucalyptus, with Slopa on the wraparound hugging a kola. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So let me get this straight… she is raising the live stock without any boundaries, no dominance letting them walk into the feed shed around the house 🤢 letting her kids runaround them and their pen. Whenever they come into the house or feee she’s she cackles manically at them thinking it’s hilarious.

So Once they reach their adult hood they will assert dominance over hinch and inch do what they like, not know where their safe zone is, as their pen gets intruded and they intrude the home…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's actually a good fit for promoting eucalyptus. Staple part of a koalas diet, also an animal known to be famously lazy, bit like someone else eh? 😬
Not lazy (the Kolas) just doped up on eucalyptus juice. But then again maybe you're right she is doped out from all the chemical fumes at TendFarm

It’s sad isn’t it, they are hoping they will get a big break like their hun leader did
It's sad (sort of) because they believe the bullshit of 'Little ole huncy from the Village, don't know how this happened to me' tit she peddles. Rather than the strategic brand management that Mrshinchhome is

Nah, as people have said a few times and I have to agree completely. She WANTS something to happen or she wouldn't put her children under constant danger, she's a dangerous woman herself.
Absolutely loves the attention, especially negative attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Aaaagain with the autism baiting. Stop it.
This is the thing. She doesn’t have to say anything about his development or possible delays. Nada. It’s private and she shouldn’t share details about Ronnie like that as he’s not old enough to consent and once it’s out there it’s out there forever.

It’s the continual carrot dangle that’s absolutely appalling. The cynic in me says it’s for engagement to get people commenting on her Insta asking if it’s autism and also to get an autism debate going on here so she can use it in a future troll rant. I reckon we just don’t mention it at all from here on in. She’s warped.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The make up friends stories this morning 😆
Showing Hinch how it's done properly, she comes across so natural, being herself.

Reactions: 16
I'm UK.
Ronnie is 3.. So he should be doing the standard either morning nursery which is around 830 til 1130 OR afternoon nursery which is 12ish til 3. Monday to Friday. And you'd PAY for wrap around care the remaining hours til school ends at 3 if needed for work reasons etc (or be entitled to that for free if you receive benefits but sophie won't be entitled)
Then around September when he's 4, he'll start reception which is full time so the full 9 til 3. Monday to Friday ofcourse.

There's no reason for Ronnie to be doing 9 til 3 already. Certainly not Monday to Friday.

I didn't think even private schools did it differently either. Could be wrong tho, but he's only 3 at the end of the day. By sounds of it she's doing his standard hours that every child is entitled to for school nursery, but then she's paying for the remaining hours herself so he stays there til 3, which is unnecessary. Does that make sense lol

She just wants her kid out of her face, that's her issue. Poor little sod.
Will depend on the area. Kids where I am can go to the school nursery full day from 3 years old. They start off with just a couple of hours for first week but then it’s the full day.
ETA might be good for Ronnie to be full time get some proper attention and be spoken to properly and mix with other kids.
doubt this is why she is stressed though more like she’s having to spend more money on bots!

Reactions: 5
Aren't the boys quiet when an Alpaca takes the piss and strolls through the kitchen?
My kids would be in hysterics and be shrieking....not a peep from those two 🤔
And it will stink, they don't smell like frosted eucalyptus!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think she leaves the front door open, how on earth did Royoioi get in? Not very safe when you have children at home.
She doesn't actually ever have her children in her home.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't live in the UK but what nursery is on til 3? Is nursery not just pre school like 9-12, jeez seems an awful long time for a 3 year old to be in pre school 9-3, my 12 year old goes to school 9-3, could it be a special needs school Ron is in? That transitions into primary school or do we know?
Our nursery is 8am-6pm 🤷
And my 3 year old goes a few times a week (in the preschool room).
I'm guessing that Ronnie's is a private nursery, not necessarily attached to a school so they do different hours?

Eta- my little boy has been doing 8am-6pm since he was about 9months old

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.