Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she writing her own thread suggestions now? "I have a cold sore, I have a boil, I ain't in the mood for your 💩 amen" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Two things:

1) how come they were at McDonald's drive thru but then the kids are eating take away pizza?🤔

2) Oh.My.God. That video of her sniffing Stacey's hair is literally the creepiest thing I've ever seen!! WHY would you do that??!

Reactions: 20
I love the way father James is perched on the Wanky and Bennies bench sat sideways because he won’t fit under the table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That pond corner in the playroom looks proper tit though don’t it 😂 like just really tit and naff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video of her sniffing Stacey's hair is literally the creepiest thing I've ever seen!! WHY would you do that??!
I feel like she was trying to hide her face because it was unfiltered and she's so insecure, but realised it was a weird thing to do and then commented on smelling SSSs hair. Still f#cking bizarre behaviour either way.

Some of the comments on that Joy of Clean post from the Hinchers 😂 they’re so excited about the new scent bless their hearts.

I had a look at some of the accounts and they’re right wallopers! Pointy nails, grey homes, thumb rings and thousands of followers but only 10 to 20 likes per photo. Similar stats to their cult leader. Oh and not forgetting the “DM for a collab” on their bio 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Inch is a cuntybollocks, why can’t he say NO to the daft cow having those wooly fucktards roaming through the house, a few wks ago she was on the gram saying how mad inch would be if caught them in the fake farm & now he just turns a blind eye to it. Wonder if they will try & climb the stairs? (Can they climb stairs?) Nice big vet bill for her there if they tried & fell then hurt themselves.
He's whipped. He knows if he dare open his mouth to his her, or even disagrees with her then she'll stop his pocket money xoxo

But she's OK to speak to and about him like dog tit all over her stories isn't she.

Reactions: 30
Some of the comments on that Joy of Clean post from the Hinchers 😂 they’re so excited about the new scent bless their hearts.

I had a look at some of the accounts and they’re right wallopers! Pointy nails, grey homes, thumb rings and thousands of followers but only 10 to 20 likes per photo. Similar stats to their cult leader. Oh and not forgetting the “DM for a collab” on their bio 🤪
Oh my they are loons. I just went for a nose. They are all saying how bloody excited they are for it. They don't know what it is but they are excited. Excited? Over a cleaning spray of all things? Give me strength ffs

• Sick
She will insist that she hasn’t forced the “farm” interest on the kids, that they love it so that’s why she’s made their rooms/playroom that way, but even that makes no sense.
the kids are so young, you don’t decorate a whole room around your 3 year olds current interest, that’s bizarre.
But let’s face it she doesn’t give a tit what the boys actually want, she decorates it how she wants it because she’s a narcissist

Reactions: 22
Well her grass, and my garden, has definitely had a good water now so her pre-records with brown grass days are numbered!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she writing her own thread suggestions now? "I have a cold sore, I have a boil, I ain't in the mood for your 💩 amen" 🤣🤣🤣
That wouldn't be the worst one 🤭😂

Well her grass, and my garden, has definitely had a good water now so her pre-records with brown grass days are numbered!
I went to sleep with my window wide open,woke up thinking i'd pissed myself.My half of the bed is damp but strangely comforting,the air is so refreshed.
Just the odd flash of lightening in the distance now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Omfg seriously that bleeping camel is strolling thru hall / kitchen / conservatory and neither her nor that useless husband are discouraging……absolutely astounded!
Preparing their carrots? What, opening the bleeping bag??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The roller rants she puts on her PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PLATFORM shock me! I’m self employed and day in, day out my clients upset and annoy me - whether it be the way in which they speak to me, they pay me late, they read messages and ignore me. It drives me mad but never in a million years could I get away with posting stories like that to my FB business page. It’s so so unprofessional. How her management allow her to do that is beyond me?! If I was a company (P&G or whoever, I can’t think of anyone else off the top of my head right now), I would see things like that, the swearing especially… and wouldn’t want to work with her. X
Brands that she works with are as unethical as the Hunch.

Reactions: 13
What exactly does frosted eucalyptus smell like? I look forward to her inarticulate attempts to describe a plant that has no distinct scent.

Eta - I know eucalyptus oil has a scent but it’s essentially mint/lemon. She’s just jumping on the eucalyptus bandwagon because it worked well for trollomon.

Reactions: 31
What exactly does frosted eucalyptus smell like? I look forward to her inarticulate attempts to describe a plant that has no distinct scent.

Eta - I know eucalyptus oil has a scent but it’s essentially mint/lemon. She’s just jumping on the eucalyptus bandwagon because it worked well for trollomon.
That new scent of wash stuff will still be on the shelves of Poundland/savers etc in 18 months time just like her limited edition, once it's gone it's gone Rose Wonderland(it may have been called something different).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I simply cannot get my head round the fact that she’s allowing an alpaca walking into her house!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.