Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE the comments

I had an epiphany earlier that an easier way to block bots would be to do it through trollomons followers...but she's now done a hinchy and Read here hidden them
I was literally thinking the same thing!! Shame she has hidden hers too… I literally can’t think of any reason why they would choose to hide them, other than to hide the fact 75% are paid for bots

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Love that SSS has shared some small groups/businesses. Ones that actually come handy for children.
Hinch doesn't use her platform correctly at all

Reactions: 12
some great comments on yesterdays pic. This is one of my favs. And they still only 640 comments between them. Bet they are so disappointed 😂 seems more and more people are fed up with their bullshit 👏
B063845D-8A51-46DB-9535-2FFC54CC4808.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Inch is a cuntybollocks, why can’t he say NO to the daft cow having those wooly fucktards roaming through the house, a few wks ago she was on the gram saying how mad inch would be if caught them in the fake farm & now he just turns a blind eye to it. Wonder if they will try & climb the stairs? (Can they climb stairs?) Nice big vet bill for her there if they tried & fell then hurt themselves.

Reactions: 18
We had a chicken wonder into our kitchen once, got spooked by one of the kids and it tried to run across a hard tiled floor. It's legs splayed outwards and it unfortunately broke it's leg. Poor thing had to be put down. I would imagine Hard tiled floors would do the same to hooves! Doesn't take a genius!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Anyone else think she's trolling with the alpacas in the house now?? And her cutting up the carrots. And her roller rant. Ffs!!!!
I think so too, it‘s ridiculous 🙄

Hey Sopha, not that you’ve read here since Tina Turner contacted you about the fishy playroom floor, but how about you cover yourself in 💩 and do a fresh’n’up Friday and a dance covered in it, that will make the hunzzzzz pee their pants laughing…. 😉

It’s worth a try 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably very moss to the party I’m currently 10 pages behind but a few things,
1) did she forget she has two boys? She’s got one fishing chair, surely any parent of two children knows as soon as one sits down the other is going to want to sit down too
2) where were her children when her and inch were in the kitchen with the llama
3) the playroom floor would have made more sense (in my mind anyway) if she put a circle of fish pond floor in the middle of a patch of AstroTurf which we all know she has in there, having it next to cobbled street looks tit, in my 39 years on earth I don’t ever remember seeing a pond on a cobbled street yet I do remember them surrounded by grass 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be honesssssscht guyyyyysh, I just don’t get the fuckity fishing thingy in the playroom, at all 🤪

Why? Just why?

They are going to be bored with it after around 2 minutes and never want to do it again, unless coaxed by mummaz for the perfect gram photo or video: “Ronni e catch a fishy for mummaz, cackle cackle, oh here comes RoyOiOi to help out and Peggy....I can’t breeeeeveeeee, Ummm RoyOiOi, stop eating the fishing net, Peggy don’t lay an egg there...... mummazzzzzz”

It’s all so ODD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Am I the only person who finds that pond flooring really dangerous? I mean how many kids do you know who are aware of the differences between "tend" and what could potentially kill them? Especially if she's going down the NT route for Ronni e.

My autistic stepchild believed they could fly/wouldn't get hurt/just bounce etc because of the crap TV they were allowed to was watch with mum.... 😬🙄

Or maybe its just my nurse/(not tend) anxiety brain 😅

Reactions: 26
Never have I ever . . .
Never have I ever wanted a llama to CRAP and WEE as much as I did just now . . . 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she panned down to hide the fact Ron was eating take away / chips again
She has eucalyptus on the table so I think she panned down because she's filming some stuff for P and G and it's all on the table? They said in their post it was coming soon

Never have I ever . . .
Never have I ever wanted a llama to CRAP and WEE as much as I did just now . . . 💩💩💩
I was praying for a nice little pronk or two

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly that's why she started the fire when she was at primary school, her mother told her No🙄🙄🙄
Oh come on,if yr parent told you not to snoop in the pink silk purse that's exactly what you would do at the first possible chance.I'm not sure why it's contents angered her so much that she proceeded to set her quilt alight!
I don't think it was as dramatic as she recounts.
Maybe Fiddle has a penchant for firefighters🤷‍♀️🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fish carpet irks me… she flushed her “real” not tend fish down the blog when got bored of them… how long until she is scribbling these ones out?

Reactions: 17
Omfg 😲😲😲 she has got to be mentally ill surely if she thinks that it is "funny" to let a male alpaca wonder freely into her home 🤢🤢😵😵
All the while her pandering prick of a husband just sits there allowing it to happen.... Jamie, ya wife needs help, she's not right in the head and if you see nothing wrong with endangering your children then you obviously aren't right either 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.