Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always late to the party..
Just like to share our dining table, for the last few days it has been styled by Mr blondes (who has just been made redundant after 35 years..
Well, he found out by accident last thursday, receivers came in wednesday and ended his career.)
Anyways our table is now covered with bills, policies and his despair at what's to come, not so much the money aspect, but the worthlessness he now feels, like he's got no purpose.
Then just out of the blue he says, dont think we will be putting the christmas tree lights on this year and burst into tears.. 😪
If i hear hinch say this is where we are meant to be one more time, she will get it both barrels from me 😡
Truly so sorry to hear this dear @Blondesx40x & Mr Blondes 😪😘 That's awful and so unfair. We've been there a few years ago. That bloody woman has no idea. I hope one day soon life smacks her & numbnuts down hard! Normally I wouldn't wish that on anyone. She is not a decent human being.
Sending you and Mr Blondes a big comforting hug - decent people like you both deserve better! xxx 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sopha: an adverb describes a verb & ends in “-ly”. Also: “You are loved the world”? Unintelligible & nonsensical alongside absolute lack of syntax. C-. See me after class.

Also: Ron’s & Len’s. We use apostrophes to signify that the objects (in this case: some ghastly “wedding” outfits) belong to the subjects: your poor boys.
They don’f fit perfectly at all. Those collars look like they’re made of cardboard. They’ll be so uncomfortable! As long as they fit Hinch’s vision for a change though hey? So selfish.

Reactions: 24
Solomon’s lack of filter on her iconic ad was deffo a dig at hinch. I still not gonna ever buy iconic because it profits both the beggy bints but it did get a sly smile from me

Reactions: 31
I'm always late to the party..
Just like to share our dining table, for the last few days it has been styled by Mr blondes (who has just been made redundant after 35 years..
Well, he found out by accident last thursday, receivers came in wednesday and ended his career.)
Anyways our table is now covered with bills, policies and his despair at what's to come, not so much the money aspect, but the worthlessness he now feels, like he's got no purpose.
Then just out of the blue he says, dont think we will be putting the christmas tree lights on this year and burst into tears.. 😪
If i hear hinch say this is where we are meant to be one more time, she will get it both barrels from me 😡
Sending so much love. I know that’s no help, but I wish I could give you a hug xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have questions.

1. Why is Lonnie’s bow tie fixed halfway down his chest?

2. Will she coordinate his dummy?

3. Did she choose brown for the inevitable tit explosion during the wedding ceremony?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Heavens to Betsy, Hinch doesn't half pick some bloody vile outfits for those poor boys. Everything is all HER choice, narcassist!
One day they will get their own back on her and be really difficult (typical) teenagers and Inch may just find his bollocks and leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sopha: an adverb describes a verb & ends in “-ly”. Also: “You are loved the world”? Unintelligible & nonsensical alongside absolute lack of syntax. C-. See me after class.

Also: Ron’s & Len’s. We use apostrophes to signify that the objects (in this case: some ghastly “wedding” outfits) belong to the subjects: your poor boys.
Has she been sniffing something at this hen do?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
K is for Knob (or no knob in inch’s case)
That outfit must be cutting off Ronni e’s circulation, poor kid…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she taking the kids to her cousins wedding so she can palm them off on fiddle? Is that why they didn’t go SS wedding? Because her & that gamble happy pin dick would have to bleeping parent them? Wow

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.