Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With SS and Greedy both bringing books out, I can’t help wondering what Sopha has lined up for her big reveal. Do we think she’s going to bring out a picture book of Hinch farm? 🤔
A colouring book is more her style. A is for alpaca, B is for Boring, C is fir bleep sort of thing....actually we should bring out a Tattle Colouring Book of Faux Farm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I love animals but having alpacas walking through a kitchen is so unhygienic 🤢

Reactions: 19
Is she at a 'hen' afternoon or abroad at the cousin's wedding?
What the duck is she on about tastes like John Lewis?
Let me guess soph “who said Tesco can’t be posh” probably the same person that’s trying to claim “John Lewis is Posh” stick to your lane Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What the duck is that video effect about the afternoon tea? Feel like I'm looking in one of those wacky mirrors at a fun fair

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine going out with friends to a nice place and the unhinged member screeching JOHN LEWIS! Wonder how long until someone 💩s on the floor
Like the person shouting Handsomes at Goofy in the Disney parade.

The tea was “posh” 🤯 does she rethink saying that makes her relatable? It just makes her look immature and ignorant of the world out there.

When I grew up in the 70s loose tea was what everyone had. It’s different using loose tea, rather than teabags but posh?
I love loose tea and drink it quite a lot. It reminds me of my granny.

That sounds like one of Soph’s outlandish stories 😂
If it was Sophie there‘d have been a big shite in the middle of the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A colouring book is more her style. A is for alpaca, B is for Boring, C is fir bleep sort of thing....actually we should bring out a Tattle Colouring Book of Faux Farm
D is for disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.