Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing exciting I promise. Just going to wait and see. You never know who is lurking.
So you can claim a bingo on something you haven’t even said is happening? Any one of us can say we have tea, and then claim we knew after the event 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry but unless her friend or relative, whoever is getting married, as said sophie can post about it, then sophie shouldnt be posting it at all. Regardless of how much or little she's showing.

I was expecting her to be somewhere else today… let’s wait and see shall we.
Where else?! Can you not to just say? What's the tea?

Reactions: 7
So you can claim a bingo on something you haven’t even said is happening? Any one of us can say we have tea, and then claim we knew after the event 🙄
Oh don’t be a spoil sport! 😂
I didNt want to say in case it influenced any videos but seeing as you asked so nicely. As I said - nothing exciting. However it’s her makeup friend’s kid’s birthday party today. Paw patrol party in the garden with, to quote “close friends and family”.
thought We might see sopha lurking in the background.

Reactions: 43
Sorry totally random but came across this pic...is this reaaaalllyyy Sophie?? 😳😲😲 Iv never seen this face of hers
My favourite one is her school photo where she looks like an absolute cow.
this one is a close second because it’s insane that she looks nothing like this anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I believe it’s full fat coke we guzzle me dear 😂 and hinch telling one of our hens (sorry I can’t remember which hen 😩) to get well soon,you let llamas roam around your house with 2 small children in it…you’re the one who needs to get well soon Sopha 👍
😂😂😂😂😂 flipping heck. Full fat coke for our thriats for real 😂😂😂😂😂 how could I get it so wrong. Fudge knows where I pulled diet coke out of😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh and again the fact she finds time to reply to comments that don’t blow smoke up her arse whilst ignoring hundreds of people reaching out (I was one of them at one point but never once did she read or reply!) I guess if I left her hate she might of messaged me…

That’s where it’s all wrong with her 🙄

Reactions: 35
The tea was “posh” 🤯 does she rethink saying that makes her relatable? It just makes her look immature and ignorant of the world out there.

When I grew up in the 70s loose tea was what everyone had. It’s different using loose tea, rather than teabags but posh?
I thought she didn’t drink tea. She really can’t quite keep up with all her lies can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gosh hunch don’t make it too obvious who your golden child is… why not have the photos the same size?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she out with the girlies for afternoon tea and on her phone? Not getting enough attention? Need a fix of validation

Reactions: 22
Sopha: an adverb describes a verb & ends in “-ly”. Also: “You are loved the world”? Unintelligible & nonsensical alongside absolute lack of syntax. C-. See me after class.

Also: Ron’s & Len’s. We use apostrophes to signify that the objects (in this case: some ghastly “wedding” outfits) belong to the subjects: your poor boys.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm always late to the party..
Just like to share our dining table, for the last few days it has been styled by Mr blondes (who has just been made redundant after 35 years..
Well, he found out by accident last thursday, receivers came in wednesday and ended his career.)
Anyways our table is now covered with bills, policies and his despair at what's to come, not so much the money aspect, but the worthlessness he now feels, like he's got no purpose.
Then just out of the blue he says, dont think we will be putting the christmas tree lights on this year and burst into tears.. 😪
If i hear hinch say this is where we are meant to be one more time, she will get it both barrels from me 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.