Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo she’s cleared out her kitchen but the only thing left in there, clearly on show for the world to see, is her gifted Tommee Tippee steriliser 🤔

Shes sneaky as duck!

Plus no *gifted on the dishwasher or flooring!

How does she get away with it all??

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Thank you! ♥ Honestly I bought her first book too. Luckily only paid £5 from b&m 😂 It made it worse because I was feeling guilty constantly that I was spending less time with my son and more time cleaning and watching her stories, which I was. Now I don't care if after my tea there is still dishes in the sink and my boards are a mess, it just means I get more time with my son before he goes to bed and then once he's asleep I can clean. It was constant guilt but I felt I needed to clean to have a house like hers, virtually sterile. She's fucked up and more people need to realise it x
I was the same. The wool was removed around the time of her first book so I never bought it, but don’t feel bad. She is good at getting into your head, otherwise she wouldn’t be so successful. She’s a businesswoman, everything she posts on that account is for her own benefit and nobody else’s. I too thought I had to spend all day cleaning. I have two little children and I couldn’t be present with them because I thought I had to clean all the time. I felt my anxiety get worse, every time I went on Insta to watch stories of spotless houses and then looking around me feeling like I was getting nowhere and just going round in circles because my children were being, well, children. I felt like I had to do it all, and I used to get so irrationally angry with my husband and the kids, and ending up in floods of tears most days. That’s when I knew it had to stop. I quit the stupid “Hinch hauls” and stopped watching her stories, only doing so now to roll my eyes at the crap she spouts out. I came here originally because of the PTWM situation, but reading the Hinch threads made me so glad that others could see through her schemes too and I wasn’t alone. Tattle gets a bad rep, but it’s one of the few outlets for people who can see the detrimental effects these influencers have. Most people have been really nice to each other and respectful of differing opinions. It’s not the shithole they want you to think it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I have a question I use the 3 in 1 pods and was under the impression you don’t need to use a separate fabric softener. Have I been doing this wrong should I be using both ?

Reactions: 3
I have a question I use the 3 in 1 pods and was under the impression you don’t need to use a separate fabric softener. Have I been doing this wrong should I be using both ?
Yes you have!

You need to add softener AND unstoppables AND colour catchers AND a dishwasher tablet plus some zoflora 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 62
How do we actually know she’s a millionaire? I just think it’s so crazy someone can make such an obscene amount of money from cleaning your sink
We don’t, but how many others do you know that, while on maternity leave can afford for their other half to quit work, have a very large extension built, stay in multiple rented cottages while the extension is built, etc. A lot is gifted yes, but some they will have funded themselves. When I was on maternity leave, we were skint!

Reactions: 22
I was the same. The wool was removed around the time of her first book so I never bought it, but don’t feel bad. She is good at getting into your head, otherwise she wouldn’t be so successful. She’s a businesswoman, everything she posts on that account is for her own benefit and nobody else’s. I too thought I had to spend all day cleaning. I have two little children and I couldn’t be present with them because I thought I had to clean all the time. I felt my anxiety get worse, every time I went on Insta to watch stories of spotless houses and then looking around me feeling like I was getting nowhere and just going round in circles because my children were being, well, children. I felt like I had to do it all, and I used to get so irrationally angry with my husband and the kids, and ending up in floods of tears most days. That’s when I knew it had to stop. I quit the stupid “Hinch hauls” and stopped watching her stories, only doing so now to roll my eyes at the crap she spouts out. I came here originally because of the PTWM situation, but reading the Hinch threads made me so glad that others could see through her schemes too and I wasn’t alone. Tattle gets a bad rep, but it’s one of the few outlets for people who can see the detrimental effects these influencers have. Most people have been really nice to each other and respectful of differing opinions. It’s not the shithole they want you to think it is.
That's exactly how I was, kicking off at my husband for leaving a few crumbs on the board after I had just sprayed it with Zoflora 😂 it's crazy how sucked in you get and how badly it can affect your mental health. I was screaming and shouting around my house when things were out of place and crying when the house didn't look perfect and there was 'clutter' but now I've seen through the bullshit my house is lived in and lots of love and happiness is here now. I've been a lot better in myself and a lot happier now I feel I don't need to rely on 'Hinching Myself Happy' 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We don’t, but how many others do you know that, while on maternity leave can afford for their other half to quit work, have a very large extension built, stay in multiple rented cottages while the extension is built, etc. A lot is gifted yes, but some they will have funded themselves. When I was on maternity leave, we were skint!
She's signed to gleam futures with almost 3 million followers, does loads of adverts, has had the second best selling book of the year in the UK and a dozen publishers were bidding for the rights and has a new book out soon.

The channel mum Instagrammers with just 30-50k followers are earning enough to have a good life and their husband not working.

It would be astonishing if she wasn't earning millions a year.

Reactions: 16
I’d love to do a proper interview with Hinch. Away from Jamie or Gleam so she can’t be spoon-fed answers. I’d just love to pick her brains and find out how she really feels conning ordinary people out of their money!
Louis Theroux style 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Soooo she’s cleared out her kitchen but the only thing left in there, clearly on show for the world to see, is her gifted Tommee Tippee steriliser 🤔

Shes sneaky as duck!

Plus no *gifted on the dishwasher or flooring!

How does she get away with it all??
She also made a point of showing off the infant formula. Probably wants to be trolled about formula feeding (not that she should be trolled) so she can gain sympathy before the book comes out.

20191011_123209.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That's exactly how I was, kicking off at my husband for leaving a few crumbs on the board after I had just sprayed it with Zoflora 😂 it's crazy how sucked in you get and how badly it can affect your mental health. I was screaming and shouting around my house when things were out of place and crying when the house didn't look perfect and there was 'clutter' but now I've seen through the bullshit my house is lived in and lots of love and happiness is here now. I've been a lot better in myself and a lot happier now I feel I don't need to rely on 'Hinching Myself Happy' 🙄
Oh I know the feeling! Looking back now I’m ashamed at how I let a stranger (or strangers) on the internet make me feel. I hate that I believed her tripe because I’ve never been the person to follow hype before. I think people like her also prey on people’s’ loneliness. I stay at home with the kids (had to quit my job once my 2nd came along - childcare reasons), I don’t have many friends and family are too far away to see frequently. Social media has been my window to the outside world. People like Hinch bleating on that we’re all her “best friends” etc etc. It isn’t hard to see why a lot of people would believe it if they’re vulnerable or lonely. It’s quite sad. I feel so much better now that I’m away from all that. My kids can make a mess if they want, as long as they’re playing and having fun. Like you said, it can wait until they’re in bed asleep. I feel sorry for Ronnie when he’s a bit older, he won’t be allowed to so much as breathe in that sterile environment. Can you imagine her letting him loose with playdoh or paint?! 👀 x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh I know the feeling! Looking back now I’m ashamed at how I let a stranger (or strangers) on the internet make me feel. I hate that I believed her tripe because I’ve never been the person to follow hype before. I think people like her also prey on people’s’ loneliness. I stay at home with the kids (had to quit my job once my 2nd came along - childcare reasons), I don’t have many friends and family are too far away to see frequently. Social media has been my window to the outside world. People like Hinch bleating on that we’re all her “best friends” etc etc. It isn’t hard to see why a lot of people would believe it if they’re vulnerable or lonely. It’s quite sad. I feel so much better now that I’m away from all that. My kids can make a mess if they want, as long as they’re playing and having fun. Like you said, it can wait until they’re in bed asleep. I feel sorry for Ronnie when he’s a bit older, he won’t be allowed to so much as breathe in that sterile environment. Can you imagine her letting him loose with playdoh or paint?! 👀 x
I'm the same, was diagnosed with postnatal depression, at home all the time with my now 2 year old while my husband works, about to have my second in 4 weeks. Hardly any friends that live close by and my family I don't hardly see either. We aren't Sophies friends we are her shopper's as Jamie once called us. He will probably be allowed to play with play doh and felt tips but at nannies house so she doesn't mess up Tat Mansion x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm the same, was diagnosed with postnatal depression, at home all the time with my now 2 year old while my husband works, about to have my second in 4 weeks. Hardly any friends that live close by and my family I don't hardly see either. We aren't Sophies friends we are her shopper's as Jamie once called us. He will probably be allowed to play with play doh and felt tips but at nannies house so she doesn't mess up Tat Mansion x
It’s sickening, isn’t it? To think we had a hand in paying for their lifestyle at the detriment of our own MH. They ought to be ashamed, not us. Bet they’re sat at home laughing at their “Hinchers.”

Reactions: 10
It’s sickening, isn’t it? To think we had a hand in paying for their lifestyle at the detriment of our own MH. They ought to be ashamed, not us. Bet they’re sat at home laughing at their “Hinchers.”
Laughing all the way to the bank!

Reactions: 9
I was exactly the same yesterday. I spent most of it in a daze. Everyone else seemed so relaxed opening up about their mental health but I just didn’t have the words or the courage to do it. I napped a lot. Didn't eat much. Hardly spoke to my kids or husband. Today I feel better as the pressure is off?? If that makes sense.
It makes perfect sense, I really struggled yesterday and today I'm teary/weepy for no reason. Sometimes I want to hide from my MH stuff and yesterday made me think about it even more and got stuck inside my own head (dont know if that makes sense?).
I'm glad I found Tattle, so the good thing about Hinch and me falling into the trap of buying over rated wax melts brought me here x

How she can do what she does, playing off with the anxiety, which she clearly doesn't have, scamming her 'hinchers' with the constant swipe ups even though you can get some of that stuff a lot cheaper on other sites and beg constantly for freebies and still sleep at night. Luckily I never bought any swipe up shite just a load of cleaning products I now haven't a clue what to do with 😩😂
Its not just her, there are a team of people behind her pushing these products, someone previously said that her instagram is a sales channel with brand rep who is a professional sales person getting people to buy things, one of her Hinchers called it QVC, so very true.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let's face it, most of us are ex-Hinchers. She's a good sales woman but, to me, that means she manipulative, premeditated and insincere. She isn't like us - 99% of her Hinchers would never treat each other the way she treats us. We wouldn't throw each other under a bus for the sake of a tenner. Swipe up by swipe up she's lost any morals that she might have once had and I think Jamie is 100X worse. She's not the brains behind this act, anyone can see that. She can't keep up with her own lies, she won't not use a filter, she's probably worried every day of the week that she will be caught out for being a fraud. Jamie, however, is standing by watching the person that he's supposed to love most in this world turn into a public figure. Why would anybody in their right mind want to become insta famous? Why would anybody want millions of followers? Why would anybody want to be googled and have forums of hate about them because people have seen through all the smoke and mirrors? It's stupidity, naive and downright dangerous to be sharing your house, address, baby and day to day movements with the world. She's an idiot, a Z list celebrity but a class A idiot. I think Jamie is the rotten one, rotten to the core... Just my thoughts 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OK so i only follow Grinch and Jotties Journals (i do like her she's not quite as devious as grinch) but can I just say how ABSOLUTELY insulting it is that while that poor woman from P&G is working and showing them things, they are ALL ON F'ING INSTAGRAM.... my god show some respect to the person doing the demonstration and pay attention - Jottie's instagraming about the new bicarb stuff and the person beside her is on IG uploading a story - FFS people show some respect
I think they are probably expected to Instagram it all? For advertisement?

Reactions: 9
Yeh I agree. They'll have been prepped:

Remember, these are Brits. They wear football strips on holiday, have no manners and will probably video record the day but we have to suck it up because they'll help with us achieving our bonus 🙄

Reactions: 4
This. I worked in training/launching new vehicles and we saw a shift of asking to turn phones off to encouraging everyone to post to social media as much as possible.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.