Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also made a point of showing off the infant formula. Probably wants to be trolled about formula feeding (not that she should be trolled) so she can gain sympathy before the book comes out.

View attachment 47893
Report her for illegal first stage infant formula advertising. Everything else she posts is a bleeping advert, this should probably count as one 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I went on a 20 minute train journey last Monday. Beforehand I felt constant rush of fear. One minute it was the train is going to crash, then it was someone is going to attack me, then my husband gave me a good talking too on the phone after I was messaging him in work in tears,
I eventually got on the train and then I spent the whole journey on WhatsApp with my friend and looking on tattle to calm me down. I did not make eye constant with anyone not even the train conductor - just shoved my phone with the ticket on the screen under his face. Once I was off the train I was okay.... ish. Eventually met up with my friend but had a panic attack at the end of the night after the show we went to had ended and I saw the crowds at the door to leave. My seat was at the end on the side. I had selected certain seats when booking at the side where I could comfortably escape if it was too much. However I ended up at the end in the toilet with my friend till the security was knocking the door to find out if everyone had left. Eventually we left when everyone had gone and my husband then was at the end of the road - picking us up. I have said I will never do it again. I will stay in my safe place. That’s anxiety. Yes it can show in difference ways but no way if someone who has genuine anxiety can get on a train all the way to Brussels and be all smiley like her. Even more so have a account with 2 million followers showing every inch of her life. I can’t even have my friends in my house at the moment as it causes me anxiety - I am flakey and I constantly cancel on people . I’m very lucky I have two close friends who understand completly and go with the flow with me as and when I am ready. It takes me a glass of wine or two to be comfortable enough to FaceTime my friends. That’s anxiety . Not what This Sales woman is trying to portray to us.
I could’ve wrote that myself xx

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Astonish send to influencers? I want to use up any Flash products I have left and I’m thinking of only using Astonish from then on as they’re cruelty free and British made, but I’d rather not support another company that’s all about the gifting.

Reactions: 20
The kitchen was probably finished a while ago and she is only just sharing it now. Why would you set up a breakfast bar with stools only to then remove it a few days later to have a new kitchen fitted? Also, if her and Jamie were in Brussels yesterday I am assuming her mum had Ronnie at hers which meant the workmen were left in the house alone for the day? It's not making any sense. I think the kitchen was done last week as well as something in the garage which is why all the tit went in the loft.
Something is definitely off with her story. What's happened to the worktop area in front of the kitchen window that she showed the other day?, the pumpkins were on it :unsure: #liarliarpantsonfire

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if Astonish send to influencers? I want to use up any Flash products I have left and I’m thinking of only using Astonish from then on as they’re cruelty free and British made, but I’d rather not support another company that’s all about the gifting.
Yes, they've been gifting their new Linen Fresh and Garden Bouquet disinfectant recently. I keep seeing #AD all over the place on insta for them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And probs filling him on baby rice/cereal by the look of the spoon and bowl on the sink.

No nutritional value, just filler food ☹

Though what else can we expect from the queen of Mugshots and Pasta and Sauce!!
Definitely, surely she should know that it's no food at all until 6 months unless told by GP or Nutritionist.

Reactions: 8
I hear you !! I did exactly the same even started putting my three babies to bed earlier so I could clean even though I hadn’t seen them all day cus I had been to work but Mrs Fukin hinch said I need a shiny sink and hoover lines to be happy and soothe my soul!!

It’s kind of laughable now I think about it my cleaning cupboard is a joke because of all the tit I brought and baskets.. ffs duck of baskets !!

I feel an idiot too.. your not alone this is what was meant to happen to make her filthy rich but more people are finally waking up to it so it won’t last forever her mask will slip sooner or later !!

Here here to the ex-hinchers.. so much more to life then ‘hinching’ xx

Sorry I was suppose to quote Kdurr in this but now don’t no how to add it lol xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh FFS 🙄

what about stardrops?
Dunno but I hope not because personally I do just stick to stardrops now - I like their products and good prices too. I’m guessing they don’t gift to hinch hence the disappearance of Paul the pine! I could have missed something though.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder how much longer this hinch craze will last, especially when you look through these threads and read just how many ex hinchers (myself included) have had their eyes opened. There's probably a lot more people whose eyes have been opened too but haven't commented

Reactions: 23
I do wonder how much longer this hinch craze will last, especially when you look through these threads and read just how many ex hinchers (myself included) have had their eyes opened. There's probably a lot more people whose eyes have been opened too but haven't commented
How much longer can people actually believe the whole "ebayer" thing when she's had her house extended and is trying to flog her second book? How is that relatable... If I were her, I'd come off social media and stop the merry go round before it's out of my control to stop. She's made her million so she should just stop while she's ahead... 🧐

Reactions: 17
I had been reading for a good while before I actually posted because at first I thought it was all delusional theories and she was a genuinely nice person who enjoyed staying indoors cleaning... pahahaha lets all laugh together 😂😂😂 but then I saw the light the same as others are doing now xx

Reactions: 21
Oh FFS 🙄

what about stardrops?
I heard that Jottie's journal had been using stardrops a while back and never disclosing it as an ad and then it turned out she'd been running their own Instagram account all along or something like that. I might be totally wrong about that, but I stopped following her in the end because she used to hide her '#ad' and make it really tiny and hard to see (with diff products, not just stardrops). I hate it when they are underhand like that, there really is no need!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yep stone/granite worktops so defo not a ‘days makeover’ how she is making out, they have to be templated then made to size
She must think everyone is as thick as pig tit

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hear you !! I did exactly the same even started putting my three babies to bed earlier so I could clean even though I hadn’t seen them all day cus I had been to work but Mrs Fukin hinch said I need a shiny sink and hoover lines to be happy and soothe my soul!!

It’s kind of laughable now I think about it my cleaning cupboard is a joke because of all the tit I brought and baskets.. ffs duck of baskets !!

I feel an idiot too.. your not alone this is what was meant to happen to make her filthy rich but more people are finally waking up to it so it won’t last forever her mask will slip sooner or later !!

Here here to the ex-hinchers.. so much more to life then ‘hinching’ xx

Sorry I was suppose to quote Kdurr in this but now don’t no how to add it lol xx
I was exactly the same. I used to clean my draining board at least 4 times a day it was getting ridiculous. Glad I'm over all that tit now. There is deffo more to life than cleaning, our babies xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep stone/granite worktops so defo not a ‘days makeover’ how she is making out, they have to be templated then made to size
She must think everyone is as thick as pig tit
... And she'd be right, about her Hinchers anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants to share her whole life with the entire world !! So how come she hasn’t openly admitted Jamie doesn’t go to work anymore ?? Because you daft hinchers have made us filthy rich!!

Infact it seems Jamie doesn’t go anywhere anymore guyzzzzz !!

She’s as fake as duck and you can see more and more she’s only sharing the parts she wants to but... she is getting more and more caught out xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She so reminds of the rich kid at school who used to come in saying “look what I’ve got look what I’ve got “ that you really hated.
That last post of her new benches etc etc makes me want to tear my eye balls out. That greedy little laugh of hers makes her sound like a smug witch.
can you imagine the pressure she puts on the hinchers out there wanting the same and begging their husbands or partners to try and get the same. She will be the cause of many an argument in many a house because of their obsession of trying be just like her 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.