Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s got new hair today 😂 random thought.. had she already quit being a hairdresser before she started her account ? Or was she still going to work ? I didn’t follow her from the very start.. but.. if it’s the first one then that just says how pre planned all of this was and it was never about the cleaning that was just an easy thing to use to target her audience !! xx
Shebwas doing hairdressing but only the odd jobs. Friends mainly, not working fulltime or in a salon.

Reactions: 4
I was exactly the same yesterday. I spent most of it in a daze. Everyone else seemed so relaxed opening up about their mental health but I just didn’t have the words or the courage to do it. I napped a lot. Didn't eat much. Hardly spoke to my kids or husband. Today I feel better as the pressure is off?? If that makes sense.
That sounds a lot like me. Dazed, sleeping, not eating. I'll sit and stare at the TV for an hour, but couldn't tell you afterwards what I'd watched. I just shuffle around like an empty vessel when it's bad. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How do we actually know she’s a millionaire? I just think it’s so crazy someone can make such an obscene amount of money from cleaning your sink
From her Insta and book sales.....

Reactions: 5
Don’t be embarrassed... there are plenty of ex hinchers here.... she is a very manipulative woman and luckily people are starting to see her for exactly what she is x
How she can do what she does, playing off with the anxiety, which she clearly doesn't have, scamming her 'hinchers' with the constant swipe ups even though you can get some of that stuff a lot cheaper on other sites and beg constantly for freebies and still sleep at night. Luckily I never bought any swipe up shite just a load of cleaning products I now haven't a clue what to do with 😩😂

Reactions: 10
Why are the new 2 bottom cupboards so wide compared to the old ones?
For her pots and pans.....they will be next gifted parcel!
Omg guys I can't believe it.....

I just came across a page on Instagram and I think a little bit of vomit came out of my nose. Do these people have no mind of their own. They're like Hinch clones.

View attachment 47835

View attachment 47836

View attachment 47837
Who on earth is that 🙄 She needs help!

Reactions: 9
I’d love to do a proper interview with Hinch. Away from Jamie or Gleam so she can’t be spoon-fed answers. I’d just love to pick her brains and find out how she really feels conning ordinary people out of their money!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d love to do a proper interview with Hinch. Away from Jamie or Gleam so she can’t be spoon-fed answers. I’d just love to pick her brains and find out how she really feels conning ordinary people out of their money!
You’ll never see her featuring on a panel on GMB in front of Piers Morgan debating influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not that I am on point with fashion, but her new hair looks very early 90's..... it takes me back to hanging upside down on the end of my bed with my diffuser and salon selectives spray, trying to make it curly....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not that I am on point with fashion, but her new hair looks very early 90's..... it takes me back to hanging upside down on the end of my bed with my diffuser and salon selectives spray, trying to make it curly....
Or scrunching it with a curl gel til it goes crispy....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OK so i only follow Grinch and Jotties Journals (i do like her she's not quite as devious as grinch) but can I just say how ABSOLUTELY insulting it is that while that poor woman from P&G is working and showing them things, they are ALL ON F'ING INSTAGRAM.... my god show some respect to the person doing the demonstration and pay attention - Jottie's instagraming about the new bicarb stuff and the person beside her is on IG uploading a story - FFS people show some respect

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So where did the pumpkin stand island thing disappear to? If the worktop is changing then that didnt match. Why is it too big a project to put a loft ladder in yet overhauling the kitchen isnt? Our loft ladders cost £270 last year to have fitted and that included everything. Took a few hours to have done. Why wasnt the kitchen done with the extension and she was living in the lodges? Finally we see the whirlpool dishwasher and not beko or Bosch as we thought it would be
You just beat me to the comment about what the pumpkin was standing on.
There often appears to be something wrong with the continuity of her stories?

Reactions: 10
Where the duck is Paul the Pine? Cif Cream for the sink, her Lenor tumble dryer sheets etc. It's been a long time since she used all those. She can't keep up anymore.
I'd say all the companies who replaced her crap told her to stop using them... but she just hasn't passed on that message yet... ya know she's still learning all this stuff

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say a while ago she wasn’t changing her kitchen because that’s where it all began ?

Just shining her sink with Minkeh and then like magic this wonderful adventure began guyzzzz

More like she was waiting to be gifted the new kitchen the silly bint !!

More people need to wake up to what she really is I bet there are so many people in debt because of her imagine Xmas when she has all gifted presents etc and her crazy army want the same so spend money they haven’t got just to be the same as her all whilst she sits cushty on a fortune in her bank it’s driving me mad lol xx

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.