Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she’s such a billy bullshitter... bet she was made up the old company aren’t around anymore so she just had to have new cupboards... also she sounds like a kid when you ask them about doing something wrong and they go round and round in circles with an elaborate story before blaming someone else!

Reactions: 18
Had my kitchen 15 years, recently had a quote to get the cupboards professionally painted. £800. Can't afford it right now. Makes me sick, especially all the scouting about the facts "nothing has changed guys"
Exactly “nothing has changed guys” except for 90% of my entire house.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ugh she’s such a billy bullshitter... bet she was made up the old company aren’t around anymore so she just had to have new cupboards... also she sounds like a kid when you ask them about doing something wrong and they go round and round in circles with an elaborate story before blaming someone else!
Not being funny but she's a millionaire - she could have commissioned a joiner to build her identical looking cupboard doors to match her old kitchen. She chose not to. More shite for land fill 👏

Reactions: 25
Her mask is slipping, anxiety seems to be no longer an issue , cleaning ? Don’t know who is actually cleaning but it’s not Soph ! All the stuff she originally raved about , encouraged people to buy in excess so they to could have a Narnia, all forgotten all she does now is show us her home and her baby and of course all her gifts with likes to buy , no enthusiasm, no personality, no Loyalty to brands or to her original Hinchers her interests lie with so called celebs and brand collaborations slowly she will lose genuine followers, sadly she will leave some very hurt people who thought they were her friends , who shared their anxieties very damaging for those suffering with depression and low self esteem! the damage to the environment the only benefit is to brands who get cheap advertising, my worry is how long it’s taking for people to see through the bullshit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How dare she say "you are never, ever alone." She doesn't bleeping know that. Some people really do have NO ONE! Loneliness is a huge problem in this country! Not everyone has someone they can turn to. I notice she didn't offer for people to message her if they need someone to talk to (my calm, non angry self says of course she didn't as that isn't practical or fair). I think anything she wrote re WMHD would have wound me up today. I'm disappointed it wasn't the first thing she posted about today

Today has been a real trigger for me. I've been wobbly again for a few weeks but days like today really make me reflect on things and this time last year, was the worse. I didn't think I would still be here. I don't know what has set me off again but I'm a nervous wreck, over thinking and worrying about everything. I'm even worried about how I'm coming across on here and worrying that I've upset or offended someone with my comments and reading too much into things that probably aren't even there. Sorry for the rant. Totally not Hinch related but I just wish influencers, especially those who claim to have mental health issues would put a bit more effort and feeling into posts on days that highlight important subjects!
I was exactly the same yesterday. I spent most of it in a daze. Everyone else seemed so relaxed opening up about their mental health but I just didn’t have the words or the courage to do it. I napped a lot. Didn't eat much. Hardly spoke to my kids or husband. Today I feel better as the pressure is off?? If that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t have a dishwasher anymore as my kitchen is too tiny but I did have one in my previous 3 houses. Not one of them WASN’T next to the sink. For practical reasons. Am I the only one who thinks the location of her dishwasher is really odd? 🤔

Now she’s a millionaire, probably gone for an expensive, luxury worktop.
My dishwasher isn't next to the sink.

Reactions: 4
Her mask is slipping, anxiety seems to be no longer an issue , cleaning ? Don’t know who is actually cleaning but it’s not Soph ! All the stuff she originally raved about , encouraged people to buy in excess so they to could have a Narnia, all forgotten all she does now is show us her home and her baby and of course all her gifts with likes to buy , no enthusiasm, no personality, no Loyalty to brands or to her original Hinchers her interests lie with so called celebs and brand collaborations slowly she will lose genuine followers, sadly she will leave some very hurt people who thought they were her friends , who shared their anxieties very damaging for those suffering with depression and low self esteem! the damage to the environment the only benefit is to brands who get cheap advertising, my worry is how long it’s taking for people to see through the bullshit 🙄
Where the duck is Paul the Pine? Cif Cream for the sink, her Lenor tumble dryer sheets etc. It's been a long time since she used all those. She can't keep up anymore.

Reactions: 15
Hi everyone, first time poster and been lurking here for a few weeks reading each thread about Hinch. Well duck me sideways my eyes have been opened. My cleaning cupboard consists of 4 minkeys, pink stuff, flash bathroom, elbow grease, the full lot. I was so sucked in its embarrassing😳 I'm sick of seeing swipe up shite and gifted gifted gifted on everything. The fact she's a millionaire now and people are still gifting her stuff is ridiculous. I suffer with depression and anxiety and honestly I feel bleeping played. Well done Hinch you absolute beg for preying on vulnerable people, messing with their heads and making them feel like they aren't good enough because their house isn't spotless all the time. bleep.
Well said, and welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone, first time poster and been lurking here for a few weeks reading each thread about Hinch. Well duck me sideways my eyes have been opened. My cleaning cupboard consists of 4 minkeys, pink stuff, flash bathroom, elbow grease, the full lot. I was so sucked in its embarrassing😳 I'm sick of seeing swipe up shite and gifted gifted gifted on everything. The fact she's a millionaire now and people are still gifting her stuff is ridiculous. I suffer with depression and anxiety and honestly I feel bleeping played. Well done Hinch you absolute beg for preying on vulnerable people, messing with their heads and making them feel like they aren't good enough because their house isn't spotless all the time. bleep.
Don’t beat yourself up. She’s an experienced sales woman - she’s good at what she does! You are amongst the millions she had fooled (me included!) with the girl next door act. I was totally taken in - again buying all her shite including her first book 😩😩! Sorry to hear you’re suffering - if you’re anything like me, your anxiety will have gotten worse feeling like a failure because you’ve not got the best of stuff but do you know what? Everything in my home, I have worked damm hard for & saved for & that gives me pride & satisfaction. What has she got to be proud of really? Proud of using people’s poor mental health to become s millionaire? I know what I would rather be proud of! X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How dare she say "you are never, ever alone." She doesn't bleeping know that. Some people really do have NO ONE! Loneliness is a huge problem in this country! Not everyone has someone they can turn to. I notice she didn't offer for people to message her if they need someone to talk to (my calm, non angry self says of course she didn't as that isn't practical or fair). I think anything she wrote re WMHD would have wound me up today. I'm disappointed it wasn't the first thing she posted about today

Today has been a real trigger for me. I've been wobbly again for a few weeks but days like today really make me reflect on things and this time last year, was the worse. I didn't think I would still be here. I don't know what has set me off again but I'm a nervous wreck, over thinking and worrying about everything. I'm even worried about how I'm coming across on here and worrying that I've upset or offended someone with my comments and reading too much into things that probably aren't even there. Sorry for the rant. Totally not Hinch related but I just wish influencers, especially those who claim to have mental health issues would put a bit more effort and feeling into posts on days that highlight important subjects!
Dont apologise for your rant at all , we all need to get things off our chest sometimes!

You made it through yesterday and that's important, it shows youre strong too but im sorry to hear you struggled. Sending you a virtual hug my lovely and we may not know each other but my inbox is always open for a rant/chat

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well the loft ladders on its way! 😂 wonder where she had it gifted from?!

Reactions: 14
Don’t beat yourself up. She’s an experienced sales woman - she’s good at what she does! You are amongst the millions she had fooled (me included!) with the girl next door act. I was totally taken in - again buying all her shite including her first book 😩😩! Sorry to hear you’re suffering - if you’re anything like me, your anxiety will have gotten worse feeling like a failure because you’ve not got the best of stuff but do you know what? Everything in my home, I have worked damm hard for & saved for & that gives me pride & satisfaction. What has she got to be proud of really? Proud of using people’s poor mental health to become s millionaire? I know what I would rather be proud of! X
Thank you! ♥ Honestly I bought her first book too. Luckily only paid £5 from b&m 😂 It made it worse because I was feeling guilty constantly that I was spending less time with my son and more time cleaning and watching her stories, which I was. Now I don't care if after my tea there is still dishes in the sink and my boards are a mess, it just means I get more time with my son before he goes to bed and then once he's asleep I can clean. It was constant guilt but I felt I needed to clean to have a house like hers, virtually sterile. She's fucked up and more people need to realise it x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see she’s got new hair today 😂 random thought.. had she already quit being a hairdresser before she started her account ? Or was she still going to work ? I didn’t follow her from the very start.. but.. if it’s the first one then that just says how pre planned all of this was and it was never about the cleaning that was just an easy thing to use to target her audience !! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t be embarrassed... there are plenty of ex hinchers here.... she is a very manipulative woman and luckily people are starting to see her for exactly what she is x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How do we actually know she’s a millionaire? I just think it’s so crazy someone can make such an obscene amount of money from cleaning your sink

Reactions: 5
My other half suffers from horrific combat ptsd from 22yrs as a medic in the army. To look at him you wouldn’t have a clue. He’s the life and soul. But he can’t do crowds, hides under the bed if a firework goes off, is always looking around for sniper points, has horrendous nightmares and relies on me a lot. He also works full time and is brilliant at his job. I fully get with mental health that 1 size doesn’t fit all (Robin Williams an example) however Hinch uses hers for publicity and likes. If you look at her insta when she’s suffering from backlash for something, out comes the ‘anxiety’. If there’s something bad written about her, out comes ‘anxiety’. This has recently changed to trolls. Handy eh? Before that there was 1 day where she tried arthritis or some such shite. Zoella has the same. It’s a Gleam staple.
Her token MH post yesterday was a bleeping joke. A quick afterthought cos Jamie looked on here and she thought ‘tit better placate my sycophants’. Why are folk still fawning over her?? She’s a fake. A fraud. A phoney. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.