Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show the richer get richer (as they spend duck all, its all gifted) and the poorer gets poorer

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It makes perfect sense, I really struggled yesterday and today I'm teary/weepy for no reason. Sometimes I want to hide from my MH stuff and yesterday made me think about it even more and got stuck inside my own head (dont know if that makes sense?).
I'm glad I found Tattle, so the good thing about Hinch and me falling into the trap of buying over rated wax melts brought me here x

Hubby just suggested going out for lunch, I thought I was ok today but once outside I was just like “no”. Everything was blurry and I felt dizzy. So we got it to takeaway and we came home. Really makes me sick that she plays on this anxiety thing. I understand there’s varying levels of anxiety. But she can’t go from being petrified to go on a solo train journey - to strutting her stuff in first class going to Brussels and acting like Top witch on a P&G trip. It makes a mockery of people who truly suffer with anxiety.

ps, love your name. Pug Momma? Me too 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She really needs to cut a foot off her hair,it's getting on my nerves.
I had long hair for too many years.
I got it cut when my friend told me two guys were eyeing me up in a bar until I turned round 😔🤣🤣👊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Or scrunching it with a curl gel til it goes crispy....
I was a bridesmaid in 1994, I was 17. I had a perm. The hairdresser put so much curling gel on it you could have sat on it!!! It was so high and stiff! Those were the days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Given she charges 5k per 15seconds in her story, you can be sure Shes earned at least a million. Some days she had 25+ uploads to stories and half of time were ads

Reactions: 9
Given she charges 5k per 15seconds in her story, you can be sure Shes earned at least a million. Some days she had 25+ uploads to stories and half of time were ads
She's absolutely a millionaire. Someone give me a million for shining my sink and writing a crappy book.

Reactions: 10
I noticed that too. Harder for them to digest so keeps them fuller for longer. Poor Ronnie.
And probs filling him on baby rice/cereal by the look of the spoon and bowl on the sink.

No nutritional value, just filler food ☹

Though what else can we expect from the queen of Mugshots and Pasta and Sauce!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You just beat me to the comment about what the pumpkin was standing on.
There often appears to be something wrong with the continuity of her stories?
The kitchen was probably finished a while ago and she is only just sharing it now. Why would you set up a breakfast bar with stools only to then remove it a few days later to have a new kitchen fitted? Also, if her and Jamie were in Brussels yesterday I am assuming her mum had Ronnie at hers which meant the workmen were left in the house alone for the day? It's not making any sense. I think the kitchen was done last week as well as something in the garage which is why all the tit went in the loft.

Reactions: 22
Hubby just suggested going out for lunch, I thought I was ok today but once outside I was just like “no”. Everything was blurry and I felt dizzy. So we got it to takeaway and we came home. Really makes me sick that she plays on this anxiety thing. I understand there’s varying levels of anxiety. But she can’t go from being petrified to go on a solo train journey - to strutting her stuff in first class going to Brussels and acting like Top witch on a P&G trip. It makes a mockery of people who truly suffer with anxiety.

ps, love your name. Pug Momma? Me too 🥰
I went on a 20 minute train journey last Monday. Beforehand I felt constant rush of fear. One minute it was the train is going to crash, then it was someone is going to attack me, then my husband gave me a good talking too on the phone after I was messaging him in work in tears,
I eventually got on the train and then I spent the whole journey on WhatsApp with my friend and looking on tattle to calm me down. I did not make eye constant with anyone not even the train conductor - just shoved my phone with the ticket on the screen under his face. Once I was off the train I was okay.... ish. Eventually met up with my friend but had a panic attack at the end of the night after the show we went to had ended and I saw the crowds at the door to leave. My seat was at the end on the side. I had selected certain seats when booking at the side where I could comfortably escape if it was too much. However I ended up at the end in the toilet with my friend till the security was knocking the door to find out if everyone had left. Eventually we left when everyone had gone and my husband then was at the end of the road - picking us up. I have said I will never do it again. I will stay in my safe place. That’s anxiety. Yes it can show in difference ways but no way if someone who has genuine anxiety can get on a train all the way to Brussels and be all smiley like her. Even more so have a account with 2 million followers showing every inch of her life. I can’t even have my friends in my house at the moment as it causes me anxiety - I am flakey and I constantly cancel on people . I’m very lucky I have two close friends who understand completly and go with the flow with me as and when I am ready. It takes me a glass of wine or two to be comfortable enough to FaceTime my friends. That’s anxiety . Not what This Sales woman is trying to portray to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No way that kitchen is a quick makeover, I’d say her stories the last couple of weeks cleaning the sink etc have been pre-recorded. Will be interesting to see the worktops, if they are granite or something they have to be templated after the units have been fitted and aren’t done overnight. Flooring looks like the other stuff as well. We did a kitchen makeover and it was a tit tip for a week and we never replaced units or worktops just doors and side panels

Reactions: 15
And probs filling him on baby rice/cereal by the look of the spoon and bowl on the sink.

No nutritional value, just filler food ☹

Though what else can we expect from the queen of Mugshots and Pasta and Sauce!!
Makes me feel so sad if she has started to wean him already. Hes not even 4 months old! My little boy was born a few days later and I'd never dream of weaning him this early especially with hungry baby milk on top! Poor Ronnie :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.