Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, and this is my first post. Must admit I was taken in (slightly) by the grinch and did buy the wonderful Minkeh... how disappointed I was 😂🙈 Anyway this is an absolute eye opener, it totally opens your eyes as to what she is really all about!!
Gimme gimmie gimmie the freebies 😡
Wondered how long it’d be until the kitchen had work done 😏

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker, and this is my first post. Must admit I was taken in (slightly) by the grinch and did buy the wonderful Minkeh... how disappointed I was 😂🙈 Anyway this is an absolute eye opener, it totally opens your eyes as to what she is really all about!!
Gimme gimmie gimmie the freebies 😡
Wondered how long it’d be until the kitchen had work done 😏
Hello and welcome, so glad you have seen Hinch for what she really is. Like you i was taken in by her and ended up buying a minkeh which now i realise is just a glorified sanitary towel. Not even my local Tesco can get rid of them and they are reduced to clear.
Let's hope there's more people out there who has seen the true Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I recently got a quote to replace the cupboard doors in my tiny shoe box kitchen (you’d all be amazed) for... £1000! It’s ridiculous and I can no way afford that. I work for the NHS by the way. Not flogging crappy eBay items that people don’t need!
Not necessarily jealous of her but just angry at the injustice of it all tbh.

p.s. I suffer from true anxiety. I was too anxious to go to my running club last night! (Not looking for sympathy, just keeping it 100% real)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On a serious note, anyone of you struggling with mental health issues or anyone that feels lonely, feel free to message me.
Im not an expert and I wont give you advice on what to do BUT I do have quite big ears that are very good at listening to people talk through how theyre feeling 💜

And if anyone is struggling but cant talk to anyone text SHOUT to 85258
They have people who are trained to help, its a free service and can be done by text

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So...new kitchen reveal..what’s happening about the ‘island’ and why are there 2 barstools in the loung/dining room? Yes I did mean to say ‘barstools’

Reactions: 11
So...new kitchen reveal..what’s happening about the ‘island’ and why are there 2 barstools in the loung/dining room? Yes I did mean to say ‘barstools’
I'm guessing that's been moved so it dont get 'dusty'. It's not an island it's probably a breakfast bar type unit. Her kitchen's too small for an island.

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing that's been moved so it dont get 'dusty'. It's not an island it's probably a breakfast bar type unit. Her kitchen's too small for an island.
I don’t see why she didn’t just knock through to the first half of the garage and extend her kitchen to fit in an island and keep the back half of the garage as storage. That’s what I would have done, and that’s what I expected her to do when she said about the garage project and kitchen island.

Reactions: 15
Whew imagine complaining about a lack of sink for one day and your cupboards etc when you've got a whole new kitchen being fitted. Imagine saying you won't change your kitchen because you "love the way it is" then changing it completely on a whim.

Hey Sophie (Jamie - could you relay this message to her please). We managed to buy our TINY flat last year so we could give our child some security and now we're saving for a new kitchen. It'll probably take us about 5 years to save enough to do it. I hate how our kitchen looks but I'm so privileged to even have a bleeping kitchen.

All the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So where did the pumpkin stand island thing disappear to? If the worktop is changing then that didnt match. Why is it too big a project to put a loft ladder in yet overhauling the kitchen isnt? Our loft ladders cost £270 last year to have fitted and that included everything. Took a few hours to have done. Why wasnt the kitchen done with the extension and she was living in the lodges? Finally we see the whirlpool dishwasher and not beko or Bosch as we thought it would be

Reactions: 19
Hi everyone, first time poster and been lurking here for a few weeks reading each thread about Hinch. Well duck me sideways my eyes have been opened. My cleaning cupboard consists of 4 minkeys, pink stuff, flash bathroom, elbow grease, the full lot. I was so sucked in its embarrassing😳 I'm sick of seeing swipe up shite and gifted gifted gifted on everything. The fact she's a millionaire now and people are still gifting her stuff is ridiculous. I suffer with depression and anxiety and honestly I feel bleeping played. Well done Hinch you absolute beg for preying on vulnerable people, messing with their heads and making them feel like they aren't good enough because their house isn't spotless all the time. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Imagine going a whole day without your kitchen sink, oh the feeling of loss and emptiness must be immense. What a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My kitchen is 10 years old! A drawer front recently broke and my housing association said it was upon me to sort it as they no longer stock my cupboards. He gave me the number of a company who can match ANY style and colour. They're easy to find...if of course, you want to.

I agree. She looks like the girl next door she claims to be.
Obviously she’s rubbed the tit out of her old cupboard doors and worktops with chemicals and they are ruined, hence changing the doors and worktops 😂🤣 so bleeping transparent ! I’m also dubious she will use her old sink still 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t have a dishwasher anymore as my kitchen is too tiny but I did have one in my previous 3 houses. Not one of them WASN’T next to the sink. For practical reasons. Am I the only one who thinks the location of her dishwasher is really odd? 🤔

Obviously she’s rubbed the tit out of her old cupboard doors and worktops with chemicals and they are ruined, hence changing the doors and worktops 😂🤣 so bleeping transparent ! I’m also dubious she will use her old sink still 🤔
Now she’s a millionaire, probably gone for an expensive, luxury worktop.

Reactions: 10
Had my kitchen 15 years, recently had a quote to get the cupboards professionally painted. £800. Can't afford it right now. Makes me sick, especially all the scouting about the facts "nothing has changed guys"

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.