Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollydiamond85

Long time lurked, first time poster. My baby is 21 weeks old and was low weight when born due to problems with my placenta, so had some catching up to do. First few weeks he gained weight rapidly and constantly wanted feeding, I was told by h.v under no circumstances to give him hungry baby formula. I was shocked when she posted about Ronnie's weight as I thought that was quite heavy, and now its obvious why.

Also the poo explosions she keeps saying ronnie has, is probably from his nappies being too small, up until today it looked like he was still in size 2s (strip down centre). The pull ups are probably to help with her sore fingers she seems to have forgotten about.

I don't want to sound judgemental as I know baby's develop at different rates but all Ronnie seems to do is just lie there (maybe because he is too full), I know i am so proud of my boy when he hits a milestone. You'd think if she is showing ronnie on her account, she would show him hitting milestones, look at her best friend with Rex.

I know someone mentioned about ronnie being older than what we have been told, but I remember her being in a hot tub when she stayed in cottages after his birth, I just thought it was so strange as your at risk to all sorts of infections down there after birth.

Tbh I just find her strange full stop, she's like a big child who only cares about herself.

I've even thought about emailing gleam over the elbow grease on the bib, how many of her cult are going to copy because hinch is doing it. Sorry for the long post, but she's really made me angry, that poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
My other half suffers from horrific combat ptsd from 22yrs as a medic in the army. To look at him you wouldn’t have a clue. He’s the life and soul. But he can’t do crowds, hides under the bed if a firework goes off, is always looking around for sniper points, has horrendous nightmares and relies on me a lot. He also works full time and is brilliant at his job. I fully get with mental health that 1 size doesn’t fit all (Robin Williams an example) however Hinch uses hers for publicity and likes. If you look at her insta when she’s suffering from backlash for something, out comes the ‘anxiety’. If there’s something bad written about her, out comes ‘anxiety’. This has recently changed to trolls. Handy eh? Before that there was 1 day where she tried arthritis or some such shite. Zoella has the same. It’s a Gleam staple.
Her token MH post yesterday was a fucking joke. A quick afterthought cos Jamie looked on here and she thought ‘shit better placate my sycophants’. Why are folk still fawning over her?? She’s a fake. A fraud. A phoney. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
I always laugh when she cleans her windowsills etc ON THE OUTSIDE. I do mine once a year if that. Life is too short.
Isn’t it just. For many years this has been my favourite poem, one that my children’s lives have followed.
Nowadays, in a sad and unfortunate wayit reminds me of Mrs Hinch. She should heed some of this.

My dishes went unwashed today,
I didn't make the bed,
I took his hand and followed
Where his eager footsteps led.

Oh yes, we went adventuring,
My little son and I,
Exploring all the great outdoors
Beneath the summer sky.

We waded in a crystal stream,
We wandered through a wood;
My kitchen wasn't swept today
But life was gay and good.

We found a cool, sun-dappled glade
And now my small son knows
How Mother Bunny hides her nest,
Where jack-in-the-pulpit grows.

We watched a robin feed her young,
We climbed a sunlit hill,
Saw cloud-sheep scamper through the sky,
We plucked a daffodil.

That my house was neglected,
That I didn't brush the stairs,
In twenty years, no one on earth
Will know, or even care.

But that I've helped my little boy
To noble manhood grow,
In twenty years, the whole wide world
May look and see and know.

• Heart

Hopefullynot

I’m literally so disappointed that she is clearly feeding Ronnie solids. It’s actually made me quite angry. I started off a Hinch fan, I even went to her book signing and met her. In the queue I met a couple of ‘Hinchers’ who were genuinely seemed mentally unwell with how obsessed they were with her, they had bought everything she uses, spent ALOT. Both of these ladies were clearly unstable and were extremely impressionable. My friend and I came away from the experience quite disturbed by how impressionable Hinch is to vulnerable members of society. Sorry for the essay but I’m genuinely upset thinking that she is inadvertently promoting dangerous practices such as very early weaning, extreme use of harsh chemicals, playing on mental health to get sales, obsessive cleaning and giving people a sense of ‘we are in this together’ then becoming less relatable by the day with her lifestyle becoming more and more in achievable to the audience she claims to be just the same as. It’s honestly so upsetting. Maybe I am naive but I’m really quite sad she has turned out this way.

Reactions: 46

Kdurr

Hi everyone, first time poster and been lurking here for a few weeks reading each thread about Hinch. Well fuck me sideways my eyes have been opened. My cleaning cupboard consists of 4 minkeys, pink stuff, flash bathroom, elbow grease, the full lot. I was so sucked in its embarrassing😳 I'm sick of seeing swipe up shite and gifted gifted gifted on everything. The fact she's a millionaire now and people are still gifting her stuff is ridiculous. I suffer with depression and anxiety and honestly I feel fucking played. Well done Hinch you absolute beg for preying on vulnerable people, messing with their heads and making them feel like they aren't good enough because their house isn't spotless all the time. Cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DramaHun

Chatty Member
When Hinch goes off on these embarrassing scripted stories like the scrub daddy ones where she's prattling on about "releasing food particles" and "burnt on food".. I stop dead in my tracks at the realization that she's literally selling herself for such LAME products. Like. Imagine whoring* yourself out for a sponge. Blows my lil mind.

*I say whoring in the most literal sense of the word and not as an insult. The act of selling YOURSELF for capital gain. I literally have more respect for my sex worker sisters than I do Hinch because... It's a fucking sponge.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Is she really trying to get us all to belive that it's the same kitchen with just a few things changed. She reminds me of trigger from only fools and his broom 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Homesweethomesweethome

4476822E-0892-4EA1-AF4D-D2BC500922CF.png

Ok she’s paid for the kitchen works, but that seam by her sink for the work too looks awful, that would bug the life out of me. Cheaply done...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Boobelle

VIP Member
I'm not sure if anyone picked up my comment about our local electrical store in Maldon?(Last night)
I have just phoned said store and made my feelings clear.
They couldn't confirm if the dishwasher was gifted by them but did not deny it and they certainly knew who I was talking about.I've got to follow the conversation up on Monday.I'll keep you posted.
Ps.i suggested that they tell as many people as possible about Hinches detrimental affect on people's health and finances,and asked them to get their friends and family to look at Tattle.

• Wow
  • Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
How dare she say "you are never, ever alone." She doesn't fucking know that. Some people really do have NO ONE! Loneliness is a huge problem in this country! Not everyone has someone they can turn to. I notice she didn't offer for people to message her if they need someone to talk to (my calm, non angry self says of course she didn't as that isn't practical or fair). I think anything she wrote re WMHD would have wound me up today. I'm disappointed it wasn't the first thing she posted about today

Today has been a real trigger for me. I've been wobbly again for a few weeks but days like today really make me reflect on things and this time last year, was the worse. I didn't think I would still be here. I don't know what has set me off again but I'm a nervous wreck, over thinking and worrying about everything. I'm even worried about how I'm coming across on here and worrying that I've upset or offended someone with my comments and reading too much into things that probably aren't even there. Sorry for the rant. Totally not Hinch related but I just wish influencers, especially those who claim to have mental health issues would put a bit more effort and feeling into posts on days that highlight important subjects!

• Heart

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
Let her learn as she goes.... she’s a self obsessed freak!

Just let’s not give her anymore ideas for her content! And if we have to talk about it let’s open a closed group and do it on there! I’m sick to death of her using our ideas as her content! She’s become so much more popular due to us giving her ideas! Please let’s not do this! I want to see her squirm!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

midnightrose

VIP Member
Guys, I know this is a long post, but please take the time to read the enclosed picture. It is a story I screen shot from my local foodbank’s Facebook page.
Just imagine what we could achieve if influencers on Instagram such as Hinch added a swipe up for donations instead of crappy eBay items that no one needs and just lines her pockets. It’s coming close to Christmas and there are so many children, mothers, and vulnerable families in need. A lot of them that could be being influenced and manipulated by GRINCH. This is really why I comment and join in on these tattle pages. Not because I am a nasty troll. But because I care about the general public’s wellbeing and I want to spread awareness! She and everyone else needs to know that she is capitalising on other people’s vulnerability. She has glamourised cleaning, yes, which isn’t always a bad thing, but for someone with mental health or financial issues (or even both) this is very, very damaging!!!
Hinch might be a millionaire or very well off, but morally, she is absolutely bankrupt in my eyes.
P.s. the woman in the story couldn’t even afford sanitary pads, and yet people are stuffing them in their air fresheners soaked in zoflora!!!!
2D18B743-F907-483A-A20B-DFBFEC2D3BAA.png

• Sad
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I am going insane over her and several others incorrect use of the term “troll”. If people do not like you, your home, the way you go about your business and choose to either address it directly with you or discuss on another platform you’re seemingly not on then that’s not a troll. That’s a human being who shock horror doesn’t really get good vibes from you. You can’t just erase all evidence of people not liking you, Stalin. Sorry I mean Soph.

Your kitchen is boring as fuck by the way and wildly uninspired but it doesn’t matter because you never cook anyway. OMG TROLL.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Imagine caring enough about someone who you don't know, to go threw their EVERY story, nit picking EVERYTHING they do and say to then write about on a public forum 😉
Well it is raining and there's fuck all else to do, which is why I guess you have signed up on here to tell everyone how sad they are. I guess you are just like us, eh?

Oh as we are nitpicking, it's through, not threw ATB x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Allthebest

Hey, I have 3 stupid radiator covers because of Hinch (no swipe up don’t worry). 2 of them still smell of fish because they are such cheap CRAP so feel free to throw a swing back 🤣🤣
I'll raise ya! I have a 7 year old child that sings "Minky do you love me" every time we see that bastard green cloth in the shops 🤣

• Haha

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I just did something and I encourage you all to go and do the same. Put your phone down for a second and take a good look around your home through the eyes of gratitude. The safe space and roof over your head filled with love and everything you've worked hard for even if it was a complete struggle. Then tell yourself well done for everything you do to make your house a home. There will be a lot of people feeling very shit right now because Mrs Gifted Minge has once again showed us all what she got so easily. I don't know any of you personally but I would hate for any of you to be among those people. Remember the big picture, people. She's a begging wanker with zero soul.
I live in a one bedroom council flat with my husband who is paralysed I’m his carer. We have lived here for 14 years and have only just been able to afford to decorate the lounge still need to order new furniture etc but we have to save and save! We had to fight to get a fully accessible kitchen from the council it took 3 years but we have one now and it’s our pride and joy! We didn’t pay for it and we know how lucky we are. Our carpet in the bed room was given to us when we moved it and it’s so dated but we can not afford to replace it but it’s live able.
As someone else said the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Money goes to money.
She is doing all these swipes up but in reality who is actually buying all this crap! Yes I have to admit some things have been good but I’ve found them cheaper else where!
I love our little miss match flat, it’ has personality rather than all these grey and sliver showhomes!

• Heart