Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put the god damn book down for once ffs you beggy walking advert 🙄.
I’m wondering if the pre-orders for the book aren’t as good as they’d hoped? She’s slogging this one more than the other...I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if Astonish send to influencers? I want to use up any Flash products I have left and I’m thinking of only using Astonish from then on as they’re cruelty free and British made, but I’d rather not support another company that’s all about the gifting.
I think they do because there was a big row on insta a while ago when the owner was saying how lovely hinch is and some tattlers went on and told him just how lovely she really is - his response was he wasnt aware

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am going insane over her and several others incorrect use of the term “troll”. If people do not like you, your home, the way you go about your business and choose to either address it directly with you or discuss on another platform you’re seemingly not on then that’s not a troll. That’s a human being who shock horror doesn’t really get good vibes from you. You can’t just erase all evidence of people not liking you, Stalin. Sorry I mean Soph.

Your kitchen is boring as duck by the way and wildly uninspired but it doesn’t matter because you never cook anyway. OMG TROLL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Really arrogant and vulgar to brag about being offered an amazing free kitchen but choosing to just pay a fortune for one anyways because a few grand makes no difference to her. It’s clear from the undertone of her stories that she didn’t want to be seen to be completely replacing a perfectly good kitchen so she’s framed it as just doing a few essential tweaks to her old one. No doubt if she’d gone for the freebie she’d have had to have what she was given and replace the whole thing which she knows damn well would have looked bad. Everything is calculated.

For what it’s worrh I don’t think there’s anything down to earth or humble about spending thousands of pounds on unneeded kitchen improvements. It’s a massive luxury, definitely not what “every other person” does casually on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She wants to share her whole life with the entire world !! So how come she hasn’t openly admitted Jamie doesn’t go to work anymore ?? Because you daft hinchers have made us filthy rich!!

Infact it seems Jamie doesn’t go anywhere anymore guyzzzzz !!

She’s as fake as duck and you can see more and more she’s only sharing the parts she wants to but... she is getting more and more caught out xx
He went to Brussels with her.

Reactions: 2
My arse, she wasn’t offered a new kitchen and turned it down. And if she was, then why couldn’t she have gifted it f she didn’t want it. Hmm...

Reactions: 6
She could have extended that kitchen to be amazing (in my opinion) It seems to small for the house considering the rest of the size, aware she doesn't use it much but she'll have to eventually!
If I could wish for anything in my house it would be to have a big kitchen with an aga. I can’t for the life of me understand why she’s extended the rest of her house but hasn’t factored in an a dream kitchen. Then again, you don’t really need an aga to cook a mug shot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her mask is slipping, anxiety seems to be no longer an issue , cleaning ? Don’t know who is actually cleaning but it’s not Soph ! All the stuff she originally raved about , encouraged people to buy in excess so they to could have a Narnia, all forgotten all she does now is show us her home and her baby and of course all her gifts with likes to buy , no enthusiasm, no personality, no Loyalty to brands or to her original Hinchers her interests lie with so called celebs and brand collaborations slowly she will lose genuine followers, sadly she will leave some very hurt people who thought they were her friends , who shared their anxieties very damaging for those suffering with depression and low self esteem! the damage to the environment the only benefit is to brands who get cheap advertising, my worry is how long it’s taking for people to see through the bullshit 🙄
How many stories did she post about when she made bff's with Stacey Solomon/Soloman however you spell it. That made me foam! She NEVER gives her loyal sheep that much attention. Faker than a fake tan 😡 She really does class herself as a celeb.

Reactions: 12
Did you hear the sales voice on the scrub daddy post? She makes me sick giving out a discount code for 'us' like she is doing everyone a favour.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So TEN “ad’s” for Scrub Daddy. How much has that raked in for her? Just fingering some sponges and reciting what’s written on the boxes. I’m in the wrong job....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't get over flogging pissing sponges

EDIT - I suppose if I had my sound on I would be educated...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell - so much to catch up on ..... went to work yesterday morning since then Hinch has been to Belgium and back and has a mini makeover kitchen and called out trolls which don't sound much like trolls !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes bleeping raging! The mask always slips

Soph, when you're reading this which I've no doubt will be within the hour of you posting your mini rant.....why dont you say thanks to the local guys and give their business a boost? Why wouldn't you name their company? Cause they've not paid?

I dont believe for a second you were offered a brand new big name kitchen and declined because you're a greedy cow who would leap at the chance of a better kitchen
ATB love
What does ATB mean?

Reactions: 3
Someone reading tattle 🤔
I’ll guarantee most of her hunchers are now thinking ‘oh no does she think Im a troll’ because they’ll have thought exactly the same as us!

And considering 90% of everything in that house is gifted then she’s got a bloody cheek saying anybody’s a troll if they thought it was gifted 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I think it will be true as all the brands jump on her 🤢, but her management will have talked her out of it due to all the other work, carpets etc
I know a brand that won't touch her with a bargepole. A huge brand. I'm 'in the know' re said brand, that's all I can and will say. The brand has been going for years and years and everyone has heard of them. So there are brands that aren't interested in being tied to Hinch.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.