Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would t surprise me if she thinks baby porridge and rice etc don’t really count as “food”
Me too... because the porridge is milky it’s not ‘food’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

She really is stupid. And clearly knows she’s in the wrong, trying to act like she’s not feeding him, because she reads here!

Reactions: 12
Our wedding cost us about £200. We went to a country pub after it for steak pie and chips lol. Hubby’s Dad paid for that. A family friend did my posey and cake (that was her gift to us). And hubby’s Uncle took our pics. Was a lovely day. 15yrs later we’re still married and not drowning in debt from having a lavish £10/15/20K wedding xx
We would have to have a wedding in my country. After doing rough planning, we end up with about 30 guests and it's likely that a lot of people would be offended for not being invited.
My OH's friends and family would cover accommodation and flights themselves but we'd have to pay for a couple of my friends (they paid for us and it's a tradition).

Even if we have just food, it will already cost a bit.

I want to elope, get married in Antigua and Barbuda and just announce it (my grandma would never speak to me again. My parents would eventually forgive me. Probably only when I would "give" them a grandchild.)

Sorry it's off topic.

Reactions: 5
Very abrupt wasn't she!
Coz she knows she’s been rumbled!

I was advised by my HV to give my youngest baby rice at 5 months to help keep the milk down. The poor mite had reflux and I tried everything to stop the vomiting. Only baby rice until 6 months though and nothing else.

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs she’s so obsessed with her self
Taking a trip down memory lane now with all her art work from when she was about 10... who the duck cares?
Go clean something!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine caring enough about someone who you don't know, to go threw their EVERY story, nit picking EVERYTHING they do and say to then write about on a public forum 😉
Well it is raining and there's duck all else to do, which is why I guess you have signed up on here to tell everyone how sad they are. I guess you are just like us, eh?

Oh as we are nitpicking, it's through, not threw ATB x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine caring enough about someone who you don't know, to go threw their EVERY story, nit picking EVERYTHING they do and say to then write about on a public forum 😉
Yawn!! Imagine signing up to a website to complain about the people who moan about people they don’t know! Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.