Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a secret ta dah list. The answer to Tattle list.
Clear up confusion re.breakfast bar -☑
Prove I won't mind when Ronnie wants to play with
Messy stuff -☑
Let the know Henry is fine -☑
I'm sure there's more?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sick of the sight of that poxy book I just want to shove it up her arse with the sharp corners first, she’s an absolute parasite and it scares me how many people hero worship her to the degree it’s an obsession and for what??? She just has no morals at all and only ever posts anything that shows her in a good light she’s a scrounger 😡😡😡
And all the worship and adoration she gets just makes her more monstrous 😕

Reactions: 7
Got to look at palazzo box Instagram. Someone just realised what a scam it all is this cleaning army

Reactions: 4
Maybe I have missed it, but what happened to all the questions she was going to ask P&G? Did we even get to see a list of the questions?

Reactions: 14
Funny how she’s not mentioned that! Surely as someone who shares EVERYTHING she’d be excited to tell her army how much Ronnie is progressing and that she’s been told (by professionals) that he’s ready for food?

The fact she’s kept it quiet says a lot
Has anyone actually seen her feeding Ronnie or are we just going on these pouches that she is

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure if anyone picked up my comment about our local electrical store in Maldon?(Last night)
I have just phoned said store and made my feelings clear.
They couldn't confirm if the dishwasher was gifted by them but did not deny it and they certainly knew who I was talking about.I've got to follow the conversation up on Monday.I'll keep you posted.
Ps.i suggested that they tell as many people as possible about Hinches detrimental affect on people's health and finances,and asked them to get their friends and family to look at Tattle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Her recent story has a song saying “call Becky with the good hair” 😂 maybe been on tattle again bet she sits her self down with a nice cuppa looking for her next content 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What a dick response to that DM from "Laura".

You're right, Grinch, you're not popular because of your tiny little kitchen OBVIOUSLY. Your popularity has grown from your fake AF personality, the fact you have a management company and because you're all an act.

Laura has probably worked hard to save up for the kitchen of her dreams and is mega proud of that. Go Laura. I wish Grinch had shared Laura's insta handle... I for one would love to follow her and see her house that she's worked hard to achieve x
What have I missed here? Who’s Laura?

My nephew was on milk only until 6 months - exclusively breastfed. American guidelines 🤷‍♀️ My sister says not that she would have given him food earlier and it’s become a bit of an issue in that he’s now so used to getting a feed through the night that he still wakes up at 3ish. He no longer gets a feed because it’s not for hunger , it’s comfort. I get that six months is maybe too long to go just on milk but what’s Grinch is doing seems incredibly early - and against any medical advice. Even when I was born 23 years ago it was 4 months, 😬

What, and I cannot stress this enough, the duck?!
6 months with milk as the only food is recommended by the world health organisation. There are a few circumstances where earlier weaning is recommended but that would be on medical advice only.

Babies wake in the night for food, its normal and especially if breastfed.
Babies waking for comfort is fine too, who wouldn't want to give their baby comfort? Most of us will snuggle up to our partner in the night so babies just want the same.
They are so vulnerable and unable to communicate their needs that we as parents need to ensure we are meeting them.
Babies can do perfectly well on breastmilk alone for up to one year. The milk constantly changes with each feed to ensure the babys nutritional needs are met

I do feel sad that Ronnie is possibly being introduced to solids so early and especially such rubbish ones
Baby porridge is crap, its empty calories and a filler. Theres no nutrition at all in it

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.