Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called it she was feeding him and has obviously been feeding him a while! So my boy is 16 weeks so Ronnie is that too so god knows how long shes been weaning him AND feeding him hungry baby milk on top. I'd never bash a mum but my god guidelines are 6 months for a reason!!!! None of that mummy knows best tit. You up the oz on his bottle not wean him weeks early and give him hungry baby food :cry::cry:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Milk doesn't stain it comes out in the wash so that's food she's feeding him.
Also if you're really bothered by stains maybe don't put him in white bleeping bibs?!
Seen her story with the stained bib and thought wtf. I think she’s put some stains on herself so she can do her salesperson bit and show the product she’s shilling at work

Reactions: 15
So she always has the time and can always read the messages people write to her about her ebayers but when it comes to other people asking her genuine questions about cleaning etc she never reads them!!! I reckon she just says that phrase so it's an excuse for her to put up the link. Money grabbing cow. How about do something useful and donate to families who are in need especially coming up to Christmas. She even has the cheek to say sorry she's been slacking on her ebayers!!! Who gives a damn only the people who haven't wised up to your antics YET

Reactions: 9
All this mention of a skip - i really hope theres going to be a swipe up coming because obviously it will need a wooden shed surrounding it like the rest of her wheelie bins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's back in the fecking loft,laying on her back at looking at the rafters.
💡 it's the cow in her-wants to live in a barn

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We nearly bought a new build last year and I can confirm the kitchen was at the front, it's probably the current trend.
Not just current trend I think. We moved into our home 25 years ago when it we as new and it has the kitchen at the front. X

Reactions: 3
Oh my the second hand embarrassment at her "mic drop". The cringe was real.

Interesting to see this time she redacted the name of Laura with the big kitchen. How come? Trolls are usually fair game for the army arent they? No chance then that maybe that message wasnt sent from Laura with the big kitchen 🤔🤔🤔 Hinchy you dont usually do trolls the honour of hiding their name.

I dont understand the breakfast bar crap. For ages shes had that on her Hinch list. Weeks and weeks. So she says the company have removed the breakfast bar and used the pieces to make a cupboard. But you're telling us you're putting your NEW bar stools in the area where your B and M stool is sat. Why buy new bar stools if you are dismantling your breakfast bar?
Why all the cloak and dagger?!

Oh and no one messaged you suggesting you could put a breakfast bar there they bleeping saw it on your Hinch list in your stories you utter melt.
Ooo maybe shes doing a coleen rooney to see who reports what shes going to do to the papers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s probably because she typed that “troll” message herself! I don’t believe someone said that to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Makes sense why Laura got an anonymity that the other trolls didn't!
She makes me cringe at the best of time but she's really gone for gold on this one. A poorly spelt few sentences got a paragraph, mic drop, and song dedication.
"Amasing", as Laura would say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wait. I have been following this a while but I must keep skipping past the who this Laura actually is and what the tea is? Please can someone explain to me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.