Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
Really? It's constant on the threads about how natural Jamie is with him and how all she does is poke and prod him, how he never smiles at her, how he will be fed on mugshots, how the dog gets more attention than him, how he's never out the house, I mean I could go on...
I don’t mean to be rude, but why are you here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Angel155

That's another one of our questions dealt with.The pumpkins were standing on the new breakfast bar which has now been removed.
Just came on to mention the "I have had many messages about an island/breakfast bar" story. Bullshit Sophlora, you have been reading Tattle again!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
I’ve not really had anything done guys, just had a dishwasher fitted, got all new worktops, got all new cupboard doors, and added a few new units onto the end, but apart from that it’s EXACTLY the same guys!

• Haha

#Sellout

Most recent story basically saying I'm super famous so I could've had a free kitchen but I'm soooo moral that I declined it. Instead I went along to a nearby shop and paid for it.

Ohhh you're so normal and relatable 👏

• Haha
  • Wow

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
I'm really not a Mrs Hinch lover and don't really comment on here I just read other opinions etc. But I hate to see so many people tear at someone because their anxiety isn't what others experience. Everyone is different and in some cases you'd look at someone and think, no way do they suffer anxiety but it takes different forms, same goes with depression and with today being mental health awareness day I can't help but draw attention to that. Same goes for the mum shaming. If it were me i wouldn't have my baby all over social media with such a huge audience then complain about trolls but to say her baby doesn't smile at her, she's not natural with him etc etc is bloody awful! Especially from other mums! As I said I'm not a hincher, I believe she's a very clever sales woman but I don't believe in bad talking her parenting or mental health.
Who bad talked her parenting lately? She is supposed to be a brand ambassador for anxiety (no idea what bollo**s that is btw). Yet totally blanks out what day it is? When she’s the one wanting the whole wide world to feel sorry for her and her mental health... Nah sorry! Not going to work for me.!

• Heart
  • Wow

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Her mask is slipping, anxiety seems to be no longer an issue , cleaning ? Don’t know who is actually cleaning but it’s not Soph ! All the stuff she originally raved about , encouraged people to buy in excess so they to could have a Narnia, all forgotten all she does now is show us her home and her baby and of course all her gifts with likes to buy , no enthusiasm, no personality, no Loyalty to brands or to her original Hinchers her interests lie with so called celebs and brand collaborations slowly she will lose genuine followers, sadly she will leave some very hurt people who thought they were her friends , who shared their anxieties very damaging for those suffering with depression and low self esteem! the damage to the environment the only benefit is to brands who get cheap advertising, my worry is how long it’s taking for people to see through the bullshit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
Let her learn as she goes.... she’s a self obsessed freak!

Just let’s not give her anymore ideas for her content! And if we have to talk about it let’s open a closed group and do it on there! I’m sick to death of her using our ideas as her content! She’s become so much more popular due to us giving her ideas! Please let’s not do this! I want to see her squirm!
D24EFBCB-D634-417A-8338-48F015949931.jpeg

Remember this...when Jamie got caught reading Tattle 😂 and also proof that you’re right and she does get her content from us.

• Haha

Chash

I'm really not a Mrs Hinch lover and don't really comment on here I just read other opinions etc. But I hate to see so many people tear at someone because their anxiety isn't what others experience. Everyone is different and in some cases you'd look at someone and think, no way do they suffer anxiety but it takes different forms, same goes with depression and with today being mental health awareness day I can't help but draw attention to that. Same goes for the mum shaming. If it were me i wouldn't have my baby all over social media with such a huge audience then complain about trolls but to say her baby doesn't smile at her, she's not natural with him etc etc is bloody awful! Especially from other mums! As I said I'm not a hincher, I believe she's a very clever sales woman but I don't believe in bad talking her parenting or mental health.

The way she hangs things on the walls drives me nuts! That house thing with the fake plant is so close to the edge of the walk through!
The pictures in her waiting area are hung so high on one side it looks like they are about 6" from the ceiling. Different front the matching ones on the other side.
Also, what is with all the fake plants and flowers? I'm from Texas, so I don't know if that's a big thing in the UK.
Hi, I also live in Texas now (from Seattle) and I've wondered the same thing! I don't see people having lots of fake plants here. I wasn't sure if it was a UK thing or just a Hinch thing

Also, hello everyone. I've been following Mrs. Hinch since her honeymoon. I heard about her on Reddit. I thought she was lovely and motivating at first. Then I saw someone mention Tattle, which I'd never heard of, came here, and wow was amazed. She's such a snake. I never got really sucked in. I bought a few more cleaning products than usual but we have different products over here. I may have bought more if I had access to her same products.

Anyways, I read tattle every day and figured that I'd finally post!

Reactions: 33

Jetfire

She posts the quickest mention of mental health day, a couple of segments at the end of her me me me day.
Then she shows a picture where she looks like an Afghan hound that needs groomed because it's all about her. She cant just leave the message about mental health, she needs a finale of how amazing she is.

I'm starting to think shes related to trump

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
So TEN “ad’s” for Scrub Daddy. How much has that raked in for her? Just fingering some sponges and reciting what’s written on the boxes. I’m in the wrong job....

• Haha
Reactions: 32

midnightrose

VIP Member
Really? It's constant on the threads about how natural Jamie is with him and how all she does is poke and prod him, how he never smiles at her, how he will be fed on mugshots, how the dog gets more attention than him, how he's never out the house, I mean I could go on...
We comment on what we see and what she shares. If she doesn’t like it, she shouldn’t post or put herself in the public eye. It really is that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 32