Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthebest

I wouldn't recognise her if I saw her in a shop. Well, unless it was a butterfly shop and they were flying around her head.

20191010_205317.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Orange Creme

VIP Member
I think the Laura thing was set up to remind everyone how small and humble hinches kitchen is following her kitchen MINI makeover.

I cant sleep btw which is why I'm posting on tattle at 4am 👍

Reactions: 40

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I bet she used to have a “Live. Laugh. Love.” Sticker on her wall
On her bathroom wall she has...

It's not about waiting for the storm to pass.... It's about learning to dance in the rain.

*Vomits uncontrollably*

• Sick
  • Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
I love how she tried to mic drop on a message that looked like an 8 year old had wrote it. "My kitchen is better than yours". I'd look at that, laugh, and scroll on. Instead she took her time to type a paragraph and screenshot it. All these so call troll messages are laughable.
Wonder what she'll post next? Someone saying their dad could beat up her dad?

• Haha

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
I remember her using a solution of fabric conditioner and water on her rug and any other surface she could reach. Also on her UPVC windows and doors. “Look at all this dirt on my white cloth guyzzzzzzz” 🔥 🔥 🔥 Oh and spraying her artificial flowers with Zoflora then sparking up the tealights 🙄 None of that dangerous shit has been addressed. “I’m just learning as I go guyzzzzzzzzz”. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm really not a Mrs Hinch lover and don't really comment on here I just read other opinions etc. But I hate to see so many people tear at someone because their anxiety isn't what others experience. Everyone is different and in some cases you'd look at someone and think, no way do they suffer anxiety but it takes different forms, same goes with depression and with today being mental health awareness day I can't help but draw attention to that. Same goes for the mum shaming. If it were me i wouldn't have my baby all over social media with such a huge audience then complain about trolls but to say her baby doesn't smile at her, she's not natural with him etc etc is bloody awful! Especially from other mums! As I said I'm not a hincher, I believe she's a very clever sales woman but I don't believe in bad talking her parenting or mental health.
Wait a minute, we’re not saying that because she has taken herself to Brussels & hasn’t mentioned her anxiety, that she doesn’t have anxiety. Remember this is a woman who lets us into her life from the moment she wakens til she goes to bed. THAT is how we know she doesn’t have anxiety. There are days I don’t even want to speak to my other half, never mind plaster my life all over social media. She allows us into her life & rarely mentions anxiety etc anymore. If she does have anxiety, she does a hell of a good hiding it - the rest of us struggle & find it highly frustrating that she’s jumped on the mental health train & used it to her own advantage.

I’m sorry but if you’re going to share every aspect of your life with 2 million people, you are going to be up against scrutiny & people are going to have opinions! Isn’t that what social media is? Thriving on other people’s opinions of you, likes, comments etc? Of course except when they’re negative opinions/comments!! If it was just a handful of people on here questioning her MH then I would say you may have a point but I would say 95% of us (who all suffer different symptoms of anxiety) have noticed the lack of it in Hinch.

The parenting comments I totally agree with but my point it still valid here too - you share

your ‘platform’ with 2 million people, they’re gony have a say in things - negative or otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

LittleRo

Watching her stories from Brussels.. who the f does she think she is?! Strutting around in that pathetic outfit, and standing infront of the ‘welcome Mrs Hinch’ sign... i’d be offended if i was the other ‘influencer’ cleaners she went with, imagine the brand welcoming the most famous one and ignoring everyone else!!! 🖕💩 wonder if she knows B&M are selling her book for a fiver shes still advertising it like its the fuckin Bible or something 💩💩💩💩💩 bore off

• Heart
  • Haha

Allthebest

I just came across a page on Instagram and I think a little bit of vomit came out of my nose. Do these people have no mind of their own. They're like Hinch clones.

20191011_000251.jpg

20191011_000222.jpg

20191011_000208.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Trolls??? That's rich coming from a scheming greedy, made up my anxiety, spoilt conniving witch.
Jeez Soph look in the mirror, you have plenty of them!!! Gifted obviously.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Wow, she actually turned DOWN an expensive gift? Somebody hold me up. 😱

Woop-Dee-fucking-doo. She probably just turned it down because it wasn’t the right shade of soul-destroying grey, or for some other shallow reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Greyson

She has been saying a couple of times that Ronnie had a poop explotion. I could be wrong (haven't had a diaper baby in 25 years), but babies don't get that when bottle fed. It could be because of the pull ups, or from being too young for solid food.
Oh you definitely get poo explosions from bottle fed babies. Poonami’s can reach the back of their necks in the right conditions 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

MrsD33

VIP Member
On a serious note, anyone of you struggling with mental health issues or anyone that feels lonely, feel free to message me.
Im not an expert and I wont give you advice on what to do BUT I do have quite big ears that are very good at listening to people talk through how theyre feeling 💜

And if anyone is struggling but cant talk to anyone text SHOUT to 85258
They have people who are trained to help, its a free service and can be done by text

• Heart

Fedupofthebs

I know everyone is different with how their pets are around their children but personally I'd never let my dog lick my baby's hands. Especially at his age his hands are always in his mouth :confused:. Personal opinion really

#Sellout

I'm really not a Mrs Hinch lover and don't really comment on here I just read other opinions etc. But I hate to see so many people tear at someone because their anxiety isn't what others experience. Everyone is different and in some cases you'd look at someone and think, no way do they suffer anxiety but it takes different forms, same goes with depression and with today being mental health awareness day I can't help but draw attention to that. Same goes for the mum shaming. If it were me i wouldn't have my baby all over social media with such a huge audience then complain about trolls but to say her baby doesn't smile at her, she's not natural with him etc etc is bloody awful! Especially from other mums! As I said I'm not a hincher, I believe she's a very clever sales woman but I don't believe in bad talking her parenting or mental health.
I think the point isn't that her anxiety doesn't look like we expect it to. We understand that anxiety looks different for everybody. It's about how relatable she is with it. She only talks about it when she has very little other content to share and she seems to glamourise mental illness, possibly even pick it up and drop it whenever it suits her depending on whether she's got something juicier to share/sell.

• Heart

Ineedahero

Really? It's constant on the threads about how natural Jamie is with him and how all she does is poke and prod him, how he never smiles at her, how he will be fed on mugshots, how the dog gets more attention than him, how he's never out the house, I mean I could go on...
If you have an issue with what gets discussed it's best to report posts to admin. They arent fans of members trying to police what gets talked about.
I don't agree with everything that gets talked about in these threads so I just scroll on past 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35