Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My great uncle was quite high up in the masons before he passed away. He lay in the chapel of rest with Masonic clothing and then it was removed before his funeral. Him being a mason fascinated me most of my teen years 🙈

I did type out a lot more but deleted it 😂😂😂 I’m not opening a can of worms 😳
Do tell! It really interests me! 🤓

Reactions: 7

boundandgagged

VIP Member
View attachment 1532090
Maybe it's just me, but I can't look at those mushrooms without seeing something else. I couldn't have them in my kids playroom. Plus what purpose do they even serve anyway?

Secondly, in addition to the point above. I need to put my glasses on and maybe speak to Mr P because I read "Prints" as something else.

And finally, the penis mushrooms - why are they on the cobbled area and not the fake grass area? And why are there cobbles in a forest? (I know we covered that already but it's on my mind again!)
I love that the mushrooms remind you of a penis although it makes me wonder about poor Mr P's penis 🤣🤣🤣 anyhow the playroom looks shite

• Haha
Completely unrelated to the thread but had to share what's just dawned on me. Something felt really sinister when I saw the pictures of that prison window recently, that she put shutters on. Like many of us I get a bad vibe from certain areas of that house. Anyway I was just looking at the picture of the front door and the off central stairs (lol) and noticed for the first time that top window with the triangle in the semi circle, and the diagnol lines going through it that way, like a sunbeam. That is occult symbolism...whoever had that put there like that done it intentionally. It represents pure evil...secret societys/satan worship etc. Some dark dark things would have been done in that house. Once you're aware of this stuff and the symbolism it's easy to recognise and its so obvious. Wouldn't suggest going down that rabbit hole if not though...anyway I know this might not make sense to everyone, but I would run far far away from that house, no matter how many times Inch goes to church, that house is rooted with evil.
Is this what you mean?! 😬😳😫

Attachments

• Wow

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Firstly I don’t think my children ever had a nappy explosion past a few months old. Def not as a toddler.

Secondly dying at Jamie trying to act like 11stone is heavy for an adult male and he isn’t that heavy. Pull the other one mate.
He isn’t 11 stone! My husband is 12 and he is half the size of him!!

Chicken89

Chatty Member
It was Gemma Atkinson. She hasn’t used any hashtags or tagged anyone in the grid post.
The image @Chicken89 shared is what Gemma then shared in her stories after she got bot comments on the grid post.
Sorry should have said who it was but wasn't sure if it was allowed. I actually messaged her to see why/how it happens as I thought bots were bought but I doubt she'll see it or reply. I was just under the impression that IG accounts bought the bots to up their following / engagement numbers but if she was ranting about it then surely that isn't the case. Unless there are different types of bots...who bloody knows 🥴

Missy mop

I'm watching it now on YouTube, watching all the scorned workers walking on the garden speaking about how he got his this house by fleecing everyone and the guy hired two body guards to strut around outside his door, he sounds just like Sophie with her husband and mum bodyguards always strutting around her
Omg?? Sounds just like her!!

Weppetto lives!!!!!

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Was thinking the same, we’re some lovely pics done in that photo booth of some of the families that attended.
None of that for Hinch though, just silly poses with Stacy, not even her husband Titchynob or whatever his name is got to be included!!
Just shows their performance is all for show as you said all the other families got pics with their little ones and together

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
On a completely unrelated note- what was the beef between her & little miss mops? Or did I hallucinate the whole thing? I remember back in the day when I was a moderate hincher I saw some mumblings about it

• Haha

Mum of two

VIP Member
Which begs the question,what's really going on at Greyskull?
I am in 2 minds,I've never been convinced that Sam was moving in,she wouldn't be daft enough to fuel our suspicions by posting on her face book that she's moving.Could it be that they are undecided as to which house should be the "set" either way they will use it for ads.
On the other hand I could well believe that Pa would be welcome anytime and possibly allocated a spare room.I still think Sam is his fav despite the family dynamics.
On my third hand !! I could quite believe that it suits ma & pa to live separately,one in soph's old gaff and one in the marital home.
If Ma or Pa had temporarily moved in it would make sense that she left all her furniture behind. I couldn't understand why her sister would need it all, surely she would have her own stuff?

Reactions: 6