Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Anyway from my deleted post, sam is living at greyskull 🤣
Oooo I didn't see your post. Have you seen her at Greyskull then? I thought it would be her from what she said on her fb about moving. Plus someone commented on a newspaper website saying she had split with her husband. So it kinda made sense.

Reactions: 8

natsuki

Shocked. I never click on links and clear cookies daily, but big brother is definitely watching if that grifter can see what I've bought!
Well, it’s been a while since I saw the screen, but as far as I remember it was just a list of items with no personal information attached. Still kinda crazy though!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Danielle0120

VIP Member
They want to take the boys to watch Arsenal…… in a box! Take them into the stands like normal fucking fans you deluded fuckwits! She’ll be offering to Hinch Arteta’s cock next! Give me strength!
In all fairness to hinch she doesn't sound like she's going for the idea
It's all Jamie

Reactions: 7

WhiteFlorals

Im not discussing a particular person but i do think a lot of eg Towie, love island type of girls seem to make themselves up too much and end up looking like Drag Queens. Personally i hate that look and when they strip their makeup off they are actually pretty girls. Why they do that to themselves i dont know because it cant be to attract a man surely they dont want a drag queen for a girlfriend.
They look ten years older too.

I think a lot of it goes back to 'sex and the city', it could not get made as the story was - the lifestyle of a sub group of men, so they used women to play the men and get people used to other lifestyles.

The same with make-up, get people used to that type of make-up representing women.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Can't understand why she wouldn't have taken the wee ones to SS wedding. She is another idiot but the wedding seemed to be set up for kids to have a good time as well as adults.
She hasn't even shared a photo of her and Inch together. I would share a pic of myself and my partner before I shared daft photos from a photo booth.
Agreed as there seem to be staff looking after them but Yano this is Hinch. She has actually shared a photo of her and Inch together kissing. Good knows who took the photo🤔

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been commented on already but just catching up. Those eggs the hens laid, they’re suspiciously clean….. very sad if she wiped them down before filming “discovering them” with Ron.

docmum

VIP Member
So it was Henry who was the fav
Then the 3 Rs
Now the giewwwwwwls (girls, just trying to get her accent across cos it twists my nipples the wrong way) are her favourite

Remember everyone, whilst I'm sat in my tend mansion and tend farm, you're exactly where you're meant to be. Xoxo buy my tesco tat to help me pay my bills xo

God don't, the thread gets so fucking touchy when the eggs are mentioned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Trying really hard to not make a joke about cracks…

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
She only buys off Amazon because she pops an AFF link on occasionally which lasts a month or so even if people later buy something else from Amazon and not via her link she still gets paid for it. That’s why she now just says (Amazon) there should be some rule that tells the customers this!!! AFF should then be on all mention of Amazon if they are still making money from the previous click 😡
I never click on anything she advertises but does it still mean I’m contributing to Hinch Farm if I buy something on Amazon during that month? I really don’t want to send her any income.

anniemouse

VIP Member
I think the reel yesterday was purely a response to a few things mentioned on here in the last few days….
There was talk of who cleans the animals out and it’s now look guys I get up early every morning to feed a
The office was also mentioned with that shit ladder desk that would be so impractical for anyone with a real job, now shows herself about to start tend work at her desk.
Just missing the boot room Sophie 😉
Have there been any sightings of Weepy Al?