Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GDeighSlo

Fiddle is a witch, but I wouldn't swap places with her for all the money in the world. Toddlers full-time at her time of life! She should be enjoying weekends away, nice lunch out with her friends. Instead she's babysitting her 32 year old, must be exhausting.
Is her parents and sister on insta?

Reactions: 4

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
And this in a nutshell is why she has nearly 600 threads on here isn’t it? Covering her arms with an emoji, really?!

Loud and bold for ya Sopha:

You can’t send out war-cry reels and tell your followers to love their flaws when you will cover your own with emojis

You can’t filter your (perfectly fine) face to absurdity to promote makeup/skincare and expect people to not feel cheated when they see your ‘real’ face.

Love your body and face, be honest about cosmetic work (everyone’s at it or thinking of it these days anyway). Be authentic and stop thinking people want to see a bloody Disney story played out on social media
The bottom one, sorry not sorry Hinch looks like a bitch drag queen 😳

• Haha

eyeswildopen

This is all speculation and goes back to the dolls house. When we were first talking about them moving, we thought WHF looked like the dolls house. It was never a definite. It was just an ongoing joke on the thread x

Exactly, that’s how the WFH discussion began on the thread
Oooh 😯 I see now! I wasn’t around here then and I did wonder what the reference to the dolls house was! Fank you 🙏🏽

I do hope so! I had my ex professional nanny head on then! You would be surprised at how many parents ( from my experience as a nanny in London) wouldn’t know when was the time to lower the cot mattress 😳 some of the affluent families I use to work for did not have a clue on common sense parenting! 🥴
It converts to a toddler bed, so we can’t really see if the level is up or down based on the images. From this photo, it looks like it might be in bed mode.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
There's been some misunderstanding here.I was answering a posters question x
I get that, but unless there's been 2 horrific family murders in exactly the same circumstances, then I don't understand why you'd imply her house was White House Farm

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Yes. So many posts going in circles or asking about stuff mentioned only a few pages back. Threads used to be so funny but it's becoming just as dry as her content some days.
(Plus lots of new members who need to read the wiki and/or thread 500!)
Exactly!

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Someone I follow on IG posted this earlier...I'm confused, I thought they had to buy bots to get bots or is that not the case?? 🤨
No, bot accounts do randomly follow people, particularly if you have a large following or engagement rate. Certain hashtags can also attract more bots.