Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily1416

Morning nutsy hens, not trying to derail the thread but does anyone know how to suggest a thread for another influencer? I can’t see that there is one on here for said ‘influencer’ but she has a fairly decent following 25k and absolutely grinds my gears! Not as as much as hinch of course ATV x

Reactions: 9

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Well I went into a rabbit hole 😂 Planning permission? 👀
Not sure what you're getting at? They've built the orangery they applied for earlier this year. The balcony has yet to be seen though...

I love that the mushrooms remind you of a penis although it makes me wonder about poor Mr P's penis 🤣🤣🤣 anyhow the playroom looks shite
💀
I grew up on the internet, I've seen my fair share of dodgy willys. Mr P excluded 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jeni_from_the_block

Caught up on here today while working but not seen any of the shit she’s posted. Don’t know if I’ll bother to be truthful, it sounds like she’s been a mega cunt today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Is the egg story from earlier today. Because around the time she just uploaded it's started to get dark. It looks middle of the day here

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Do tell! It really interests me! 🤓
Now I’m wondering if we’re related 😂 My great uncle was also a Grand master in the Masons when I was a child I had an image in my head of what they all wore …the image was of the Ku Klux Klan such huge disappointment!!!! 😂

Sorry to derail the thread 😊

• Haha

sugerplum

I had to check that was her so different to get filtered photos
I have to say I’m shocked. I know on here she gets slated so much for changing her looks
But I’ve always thought she was pretty. I just can’t believe how much she slims her facedown on camera. I’d also like to know her tricks as I hate my face shape

Friday: your energy bills are going up 80%

Saturday: hinch does an ad for the shark... the cost of one of these the equivalent to the new direct debits for energy costs 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am very surprised she didn’t bring out her own Tesco vacuum

But I will admit I do like shark plug in vacuums. She knows a Tesco brand won’t beat it

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
They don't live at White House Farm. That's a good half an hour from where they are.

A google says that the actual Masonic lodge in that village is still open and running and has recently donated a lot of money to over 40 charities
SpacedFannyMan isn't saying that they do, just answering another tattler's query regarding it.

Also though, how have you been inside, @Spacedman 😱

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
A young man allegedly slaughtered his family,parents,sister and his 2 young nephews.
Currently serving life but still protesting his innocence.

Could be linked with Freemasonry perhaps that's why it was named ........ Lodge?
I haven't heard any local knowledge confirming it.
They don't live at White House Farm. That's a good half an hour from where they are.

A google says that the actual Masonic lodge in that village is still open and running and has recently donated a lot of money to over 40 charities

Ijustdontbelieveit

Talking of things never seen again, didn't she say at one point a couple of years ago that she'd bought a beach hut? And did she buy a motor home or was it rented for one trip?