Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I'm watching it now on YouTube, watching all the scorned workers walking on the garden speaking about how he got his this house by fleecing everyone and the guy hired two body guards to strut around outside his door, he sounds just like Sophie with her husband and mum bodyguards always strutting around her
I’ve tried every search term in my fuddled brain but I can’t find the video of the ‘kindly gent’ and the protestors, can you give me a hint please? 🙂

Reactions: 2

fakoffcunse

Wow, that YouTube video of the previous owners staff is interesting. He seems like a right arsehole.

The house is looks to be on a nice plot despite the main road. She could of done so much with it too, instead she’s panelled the fuck out of it, painted it “greige” and ruined it.
What do I type into YouTube to find this ?

anniemouse

VIP Member
I was very intrigued that there's a series on this, love a true crime series and now just found it to watch. 6 year old twins being murdered though wtaf 😭😭😭
I was intrigued too (even though I know it’s nothing to do with her) and found a podcast about it to listen to while I was out walking earlier,

whatonearth1

Please tell me this is NOT lennies cot with the mattress still up this high?!! 🫣😳 I have no more words for her right now!
oh except shouldn’t our fatdogHenz cuddly & bunnykins have an AD on too?🙄
I doubt he sleeps in that particular cot, it’s probably one of the many things she’s been gifted to collect dust.. just a prop like the rest of it 😅

Multi-21

VIP Member
Got to admit I didn't buy into the outlaws staying at the grey house instead of the farm,but they were seen exercising Hen at the prom by a Tattler's sister-for that reason alone it makes no sense that they were at the Hinchole.
Are you suggesting they own a third property which they actually live in day to day?

Mavis89

She might have been put off when Tattle informed her off it's history.She and her family are so insular that they would have paid no notice to the news at the time.Ironically the real farm house has no bad vibes,and l can only go by the opinions of people I know and that I've been in the house myself.I won't disclose the circumstances.
Ironically,she chose wrong.I really don't think the imaginary Hinch Farm is her forever home.
What’s it’s history?? I’m so far behind

Reactions: 1
I haven’t slated anybody or their appearance I’m simply saying I don’t think we should be telling others what they can or can’t say, I don’t monitor anybody, if I don’t agree with something I just ignore and move on to the next one

I never said you'd slated anybody or their appearance.

ethelworks

Chatty Member
I was intrigued too (even though I know it’s nothing to do with her) and found a podcast about it to listen to while I was out walking earlier,
Same, i know its irrelevant but its been mentioned a few times so we've just looked it up and now watching it. Didn't think to look for a podcast.