Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oldcat

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen her latest story.

What a Fucking bitch. She isn’t interested if it’s not about her. I know Jimbobnoknob is a twat but he’s got every right to talk to her about things he’s done etc even if it’s boring, you should show some interest! Find me a woman who hasn’t been bored by their fella at times? Mr Horsey does it loads but I wouldn’t shame him for it. I’m sure I do it to him too.

I can’t work out how a nappy explosion can go everywhere. Usually it’s contained by the clothes they wear, although covered from the inside.

Last point - if Ronnie put your phone in a pint of coke, how the fuck are you doing this story? Liar, liar 🤥

Just to say, for those who were on the Hinch threads this time last year when I posted that Mr Horsey was in ICU, dying. I’m pleased to say he started work again, from home on a few hours a week basis, a year to the day he was admitted to ICU with sepsis xx
Amazing so pleased to hear Mr Horsey is doing so well

Reactions: 6

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Oooo I didn't see your post. Have you seen her at Greyskull then? I thought it would be her from what she said on her fb about moving. Plus someone commented on a newspaper website saying she had split with her husband. So it kinda made sense.
Just thinking 🤔 haven’t seen the niece for ages

Itsyspider

VIP Member
I think he was the previous owner to ‘kindly gent’ 👨🏼‍🦳. But whatever, that house has a history of being occupied by wrong ‘uns
There's another bad egg in this house??? I had no idea about this other guy 😳 gosh what awful luck for this house.

Louanne

VIP Member
And wasn't Stacey wearing a Yale shirt not long ago and now here's hinch sporting a Michigan shirt. Unless that's a thing happening in fashion in the UK right now, it's a big coincidence
Pretty sure Tesco sell that Michigan sweatshirt. Primark also have a lot of US university sportswear.

Reactions: 5

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’ve just seen her latest story.

What a Fucking bitch. She isn’t interested if it’s not about her. I know Jimbobnoknob is a twat but he’s got every right to talk to her about things he’s done etc even if it’s boring, you should show some interest! Find me a woman who hasn’t been bored by their fella at times? Mr Horsey does it loads but I wouldn’t shame him for it. I’m sure I do it to him too.

I can’t work out how a nappy explosion can go everywhere. Usually it’s contained by the clothes they wear, although covered from the inside.

Last point - if Ronnie put your phone in a pint of coke, how the fuck are you doing this story? Liar, liar 🤥

Just to say, for those who were on the Hinch threads this time last year when I posted that Mr Horsey was in ICU, dying. I’m pleased to say he started work again, from home on a few hours a week basis, a year to the day he was admitted to ICU with sepsis xx
That’s great news x

Reactions: 5