Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick q my fellow nusty hens, if you need crunky snacks to answer lemme know but… did Tesco buy this house to advertise ‘her range’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Who the duck is billy and why is that dirty stinking beast in her kitchen around food?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t watch the news, (too boring and doesn’t understand it) or have any conversations or ideas about what’s actually going on in the world. I think she just knows Sophie’s world and not interested in anything or anyone else
Shame isn't it, you would think they would proactively want to do better for the world their sons to grow up in

Reactions: 12
All I could think about when watching that story was the danger, what if he got spooked by her cackle?
what if he went for her or her’guests’ or ran past them to where Ronni e and lonnie where?
Makes me shudder at the thought she doesn’t realise the dangers he’s not a bleeping pet!!

Reactions: 20
What Billy and woman who didn’t warrant an introduction/mention really thought.

C1B90EA6-408F-4957-85EB-8DB64A6EE6FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t think I can say anything about the alpaca that hasn’t been said, oh when a lovely illness falls amongst Hinch (tend) Farm then maybe, just maybe she’ll not go on Instagram content creating and have to lie in bed and pander to her poorly children? Jus Rol with a bit of alpaca tit? 🤢 That shower is also another thing.. the MOULD on it & for someone who is known for ‘cleaning’ then I don’t know how she can proudly show that off. We know she’s dumb, but her attempts to be ditsy are so irritating. But her followers will eat it up, just Sofa being Sofa!!!

Reactions: 15
Been MIA as it was my mummy’s funeral on Friday. Thanks for the message on the previous thread (sorry I can’t remember who it was) All went well and she would have been proud of everyone.

is that a god damn bleeping alpaca in the kitchen????? Have a read of the causes of BLS Soph…..

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Well they’re finally in the house… royoioioi is in the orangery conservatory

Reactions: 7
Been MIA as it was my mummy’s funeral on Friday. Thanks for the message on the previous thread (sorry I can’t remember who it was) All went well and she would have been proud of everyone.

is that a god damn bleeping alpaca in the kitchen?????
Sending you all the love & comfort ❤

& yes. Yes it is OIOI

• Heart
Reactions: 11

is that a god damn bleeping alpaca in the kitchen?????
You’re amazing. Really hope you have support around you ❤
Hope the kids are all doing okay, too xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve got a question for the folk who are knowledgeable about alpacas- when the males are intact , do they like dogs flick smegma everywhere? This question was brought to you due to me having had two intact male dogs here for a few days coupled with seeing zophs nails 👍🏻

btw - green stains all gone - how’s yours Zoph?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That would come in handy for Johnny Foreskin
225A1D7B-BD32-4FC0-8537-F2D1A4EAA6AA.jpeg

Her on the otherhand could do with more than a shower, she’s in need of a good walk through a carwash the filthy duck

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'Tesco can't be posh', cannot say I've ever heard anyone say it...however that table does not scream posh anyway. The stuff just looks like an overdressed table covered in generic tableware you could pick up in any supermarket, Primark, B&M, etc. Putting a vase of eucalyptus in the middle doesn't make it posh. It is a basic dinner set, available at any other cheap shop for a better price. Plain white candles, again available many places for a lot less. A plain white dish...all the cheap shops do them. It is a very basic set, overpriced because it has her name on it, overstyled. I'd love to know what 'posh' actually means in her head. Then we have the cheap, nasty, slogan cheese board!

As for the poor woman there helping Billy, I think that look on her face is the sudden realisation that she may have ate something in that kitchen, off those work tops, that no doubt has had livestock in it before. That is the look of someone uncomfortable, possibly because of the large unpredictable being (Sofa or the llama), but probably that stomach turning, overwhelming disgust you feel when you realise just how unhygienic something you've just eaten may have been.

And well now that's the kids lost most of that large garden they could have had so much fun in growing up, but also potentially not even safe to wander around the ground floor of their home alone either (obviously within reason - I'm not suggesting they have access to cleaning cupboards).

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Well, it was always going to happen. She’s been encouraging those camels for weeks to come into the farmhouse. And I bet that wasn’t the first time it’s happened either. How hygienic, with her being a cleaning sensation and everything. Although stomach bugs are probably a regular occurrence, judging by the slop she feeds those poor boyyyssssszzzz.

And if any donkey sanctuaries are watching those stories thinking of letting Mrs Doolittle adopt Donnie, Dennie and Dudley PLEASE think again. She doesn’t give a shiny shite about animal welfare. Or the safety of her sons.

Tend cleaning sensation. Tend animal lover. Tend farm owner.

Actual lying, deceiving, spoilt, entitled, big footed con artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I take it back about the dog piss filter. I've actually figured out its pastel diarrhea😌

All those paint samples and if she just picked a decent colour, she wouldnt need the filter

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All I could think about when watching that story was the danger, what if he got spooked by her cackle?
what if he went for her or her’guests’ or ran past them to where Ronni e and lonnie where?
Makes me shudder at the thought she doesn’t realise the dangers he’s not a bleeping pet!!
She won't be cackling her head off when she's got 3 pronking adult alpacas barging their way into the kitchen and by then the rest of the house, not being at all pacified by flippin carrot batons🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ she'll be shitting herself 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.