Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of fuckery is going on at tend farm. Does she think she's Dr Dolittle or something? That is just mental. And her manic laughing to boot. I'm sure she's having some sort of breakdown. Why would you even do this. Her behaviour is just down right barbaric. And she stands there cackling away thinking it's funny? Sophie you need help. And fast.

Show me other people who let alpacas into their home. I doubt you'd find any. Oh and Sopha, have you heard the phrase 'like a bull in a China shop'? Yeh well that very well could be the alpaca in your gaff if you are not careful. It may get spooked by your idiotic laugh, then it would be absolute carnage.
She's a full on 24ct prick, end of.

View attachment 1519443
I see she is yet to place a fireguard around the woodburner. God help her if one of the WW casually walks in for breakfast and knocks one of the kids flying, those things are seriously hot😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Ass? I think you’ll find Sopha that the word is arse, FFS... where does she think she’s from all of a sudden, ass my arse 🙄 I hope poor Billy had already eaten, unless he likes his food covered in floofhead dribble 🤢

Goodnight Nusties. The pain of missing my dad is unbearable tonight, why do we have to be without those who mean the absolute world to us.... xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 69
'Tesco can't be posh', cannot say I've ever heard anyone say it...however that table does not scream posh anyway. The stuff just looks like an overdressed table covered in generic tableware you could pick up in any supermarket, Primark, B&M, etc. Putting a vase of eucalyptus in the middle doesn't make it posh. It is a basic dinner set, available at any other cheap shop for a better price. Plain white candles, again available many places for a lot less. A plain white dish...all the cheap shops do them. It is a very basic set, overpriced because it has her name on it, overstyled. I'd love to know what 'posh' actually means in her head. Then we have the cheap, nasty, slogan cheese board!

As for the poor woman there helping Billy, I think that look on her face is the sudden realisation that she may have ate something in that kitchen, off those work tops, that no doubt has had livestock in it before. That is the look of someone uncomfortable, possibly because of the large unpredictable being (Sofa or the llama), but probably that stomach turning, overwhelming disgust you feel when you realise just how unhygienic something you've just eaten may have been.
YES.
why does everyone think 2 fake sprigs of eucalyptus makes things posh.
it’s boring and repetitive, stop it.
Also another a fit my fellow nusty hens, when did we last see grinchy clean?

Reactions: 22
I take it back about the dog piss filter. I've actually figured out its pastel diarrhea😌

All those paint samples and if she just picked a decent colour, she wouldnt need the filter
New game. Choose a Duluxe colour chart for Mrs Hinch. I’ll go first…

Morose Beige
Flatulent Grey
Dog Piss Yellow (not taking credit for that, someone posted it earlier with regards to a filter 😂)
Monotonous Cream

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That stupid stupid witch.... not only does she constantly put her children and those she supposedly "loves" in danger, now she's endangering Tesco staff, what if one of them got kicked or hurt? What if they pick up an illness from the LIVESTOCK being in the kitchen? I'd be absolutely fuming if I was working there today and would have walked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Pink stuff is quite tit actually. I'm not a massive fan.

How popular is she in America tho ?
We actually don't have anything like the pink stuff. I normally just use baking soda.

No one I know even knows who she is. I found her by accident trying to figure out what zoflora was.

So basically, she's nothing over here

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve got a question for the folk who are knowledgeable about alpacas- when the males are intact , do they like dogs flick smegma everywhere? This question was brought to you due to me having had two intact male dogs here for a few days coupled with seeing zophs nails 👍🏻

btw - green stains all gone - how’s yours Zoph?
It’s stuff like this which makes me wonder why the duck anyone would have a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not been on any of her threads for a while, honestly just don't pay that much attention to her but with the publicity from Solomon's wedding and Hinch obvs being her bestie etc. I dipped back onto her Instagram. Wow she's moved, still no personality in the house whatsoever all that seems to have changed is it's a bigger house and instead of everything being grey it's now various shades of beige. Now I don't begrudge people their choices but every room ? Also since when was it a good idea having that much cream coloured stuff around young children and animals. I mean I know cleaning materials are like crack to her but Jesus she's just making work for herself 😶

Reactions: 19
Billy looks like he hates her bleeping guts. Hope you made it out alright mate, ask for a full risk assessment next time you get summoned to the petting zoo. She obviously has taken a shine to him but the feelings not mutual, you can almost read his mind as he smirks and shakes his head.

Bit odd as well that they look to be a 2 person team but she’s just not acknowledged the prettier young woman at all, funny that.
In a previous life, I worked in advertising, so many of our clients where attention seeking twats like her, which is why we wouldn't encourage them on a photoshoot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's all puffed up full of her own self importance. Also can someone please explain how this season's 'drop' of HunchxTwat tat is different from the last?

Reactions: 24
Can someone explain this to me please?

Why the mad rush to get a completed boot room and dog wash room fitted when she then lets dirty livestock walk straight in the house anyway? I’m truly baffled by it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can someone explain this to me please?

Why the mad rush to get a completed boot room and dog wash room fitted when she then lets dirty livestock walk straight in the house anyway? I’m truly baffled by it all.
Henry has been replaced in her heart by the trotters. X

Reactions: 13
I have to agree with Tootle pip wiz that she does these bizarre things to get a reaction and with the hope that a newspaper will feature it. Typical narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 33
New game. Choose a Duluxe colour chart for Mrs Hinch. I’ll go first…

Morose Beige
Flatulent Grey
Dog Piss Yellow (not taking credit for that, someone posted it earlier with regards to a filter 😂)
Monotonous Cream
Dull as dish water white
Colour pop of salmonella

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait to see Billy on here in a few days. It’s safe here, Billy don’t worry

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.