Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was a comment from a fella who commented on the Scum post. He's right in what he says. 👌 And why does everything always have to say the MRS HINCH TIP OR HACK. We've been doing these things for years, well before she came on the scene. Does my bleeping nut in.

Screenshot_20220817-134921_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-135012_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 27
“Those who know Mrs Hinch”.. but they don’t know her either, they just see whatever story she puts up about some new cleaning AD or house gift and screech in excitement that their queen has something new to show 🙄 If she loved her animals as her sheep claim, why is Henry obese and never out on walks?
Yup. Those who ‘know’ Mrs. Hinch know that she isn’t a real person, she’s a character that Sophie plays on Instagram. Almost all of the real people who follow Hinch don’t ‘know’ Sophie, even the ones who’ve met her. Only her family and friends know who she truly is.

Reactions: 27
This was a comment from a fella who commented on the Scum post. He's right in what he says. 👌 And why does everything always have to say the MRS HINCH TIP OR HACK. We've been doing these things for years, well before she came on the scene. Does my bleeping nut in.

View attachment 1506123View attachment 1506124
I have never seen her offer anything on her IG in way of a hack or tip to clean anything specific. Lots of wafting chemicals about and wiping but nothing like getting stains out of materials, removing mould, cleaning painted or wooden surfaces. She could have had plenty of that content but never shows it because she actually doesn’t know how. Anything really dirty or damaged is straight in the bin and replaced.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have never seen her offer anything on her IG in way of a hack or tip to clean anything specific. Lots of wafting chemicals about and wiping but nothing like getting stains out of materials, removing mould, cleaning painted or wooden surfaces. She could have had plenty of that content but never shows it because she actually doesn’t know how. Anything really dirty or damaged is straight in the bin and replaced.
Well she did once show how to clean a baby bin with elbow grease!

(And then swapped in a new bib for the reveal!) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What they have isn't a marriage, it's a business relationship, any real love left years ago!
Hinch has to keep rolling out the photos to try to convince herself that she still likes him. At some point he must have pulled the Essex boy charm, she was younger than him and dim and liked it. He then tells her 'stick wiv me, babe, we can 'ave it allll' and the Hinch brand was born.
He soothes her massive ego. Reassures her that she is an amazing wife and mother. Enables her dreadful behaviour because he's all aboard the gravy train.
She, on the other hand, played her hand too soon. She probably regrets getting thin just to waste it on him. She wants whatever Stacey has. And that includes a famous partner. To me, the resentment between the 2 of them is obvious, its just the sheep that fall for it. These will be the same sheep that also spout rubbish on Facebook about how much they love their partner, while said partner is probably treating them like dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Never mind the fact that the flooring guy wears his shirt unbuttoned down to his tits 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think we could agree that we would rather tit in our hands and clap than let that cocky fucker flooring bloke anywhere near our floors

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She looks like one of those dolls people used to hide the spare bog roll. Maybe that's it, she used her own curtain hack and she's got a cardboard tube under there holding the dress up.

Are they from a Traveller background?
I’ve thought that before.

Reactions: 11
She looks like one of those dolls people used to hide the spare bog roll. Maybe that's it, she used her own curtain hack and she's got a cardboard tube under there holding the dress up.

Are they from a Traveller background?
There's a traveller site not too far from her front gate, I think this as close to traveller as she gets

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1506123View attachment 1506124
A lot of these so called reporters 🙄 just lurk in the Mrs Hinch FB groups.
I've seen genuine questions about removing sun cream, paint etc. asked in the group, the Scum then publishes it as a 'Mrs Hinch fans hack' on Twatter.

Reactions: 10
I’ve only ever seen her wipe stuff.

Reactions: 13
Why are the comments acting like she's mother henresa? Would she have got the hens alpacas if she didn't have the following? Would she duck? Acting like she did it out the kindness of her heart like the whole house thing and it turns out its worded to sound like she's just a rich gal helping a poor family.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a really bad day yesterday I still feel numb from it 😞 so pretty much missed half the last thread did I miss anything interesting I'm not sure I'm mentally prepared to read back tbh 😞
Sending love. Do you have support? Tag me on the depression thread if you think sharing would help. Happy to listen and talk things over xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I replied to the British hen welfare trust sharing her post of Hennerzzz with the chicken just asking them why they are promoting a dog being introduced to their chickens within 2 days etc. They replied then seem to have blocked me 😂

I can’t get a screenshot to post as I’m at work but heres their reply;

“Hello, it’s quite clear this photo was taken under supervision and we know that the dog is not being left in the run with the hens on his own. Those who know Mrs Hinch will also know she loves all animals and we are confident, and trust, that Mrs Hinch will make the right judgements to ensure her hens have the time of their lives. We love this photo and look forward to more!”

Now it looks like I’m blocked 😂 madness.
It is absolutely disgusting behaviour these 'pretend to care' HEN people should be as ashamed as hinch should be!
Putting a dog into a caged animal safe place is ridiculous?
It's quite clear ( from facts found out earlier ) that it seems money is more important than the actual chickens!!

Reactions: 13
What they have isn't a marriage, it's a business relationship, any real love left years ago!
Hinch has to keep rolling out the photos to try to convince herself that she still likes him. At some point he must have pulled the Essex boy charm, she was younger than him and dim and liked it. He then tells her 'stick wiv me, babe, we can 'ave it allll' and the Hinch brand was born.
He soothes her massive ego. Reassures her that she is an amazing wife and mother. Enables her dreadful behaviour because he's all aboard the gravy train.
She, on the other hand, played her hand too soon. She probably regrets getting thin just to waste it on him. She wants whatever Stacey has. And that includes a famous partner. To me, the resentment between the 2 of them is obvious, its just the sheep that fall for it. These will be the same sheep that also spout rubbish on Facebook about how much they love their partner, while said partner is probably treating them like dirt.
THIS!! 👏
It's so blatantly obvious! I would put money on EVERYTHING you said being correct and she will be seething reading this!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

The level of money these influencers get is stupid.
Does this mean I have an excuse to share Hinch’s (now deleted) Tik Tok video for all those that haven’t seen it…?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
They only blocked me after I’d replied:

“It was taken under supervision, you’re right. However, if I was to contact you and ask that if I were to rescue hens from you would it be suggested to allow my dog to be within a foot of them within a couple of days, I think we both know the answer would be no.

She may love all animals, likewise I do too. However, she’s never owned hens before so has no experience at all of them and has mentioned lots of times over the years how her dog chases foxes, birds etc so she’s admitting her dog has a prey drive.”
Seems she not only knows nothing of chickens or alpacas but her knowledge of her own dog is limited too?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.