Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a show cocker so a lot of the working dog in him is so diluted he really probably is clueless how to flush out even a butterfly.
Maybe.....but I have a pedigree labrador whose parents and grandparents all won prizes at crufts but a mouse cannot cross my lawns without her diving for it and you never see a cat in my garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lurker here - can't keep up with the Hinch threads 🤣
I read the PTWM thread too - where St Rachaele (PTWM) claims to have regular conversations with Hinch. I hope in one of those conversations PTWM tells Hinch that their dog got outside when the chickens were free ranging and killed one of them. Maybe that will make her think twice about Henry. From what I've seen it's not like Henry pays Hinch any attention when she calls him either.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Edited an hour ago. What she changed this time, 3rd edit since she posted it last night.

View attachment 1506431
Top last night, bottom latest edit

8438665C-D0CE-493F-803D-7F2F331BF20D.jpeg

She’s tagged in BHWT at the end

Also removed the first face emoji.
Added the word ‘has’ in ‘made my whole year’.
Changed ‘should’ to ‘could’ in humans learn ALOT (that ‘should’ be 2 words Soph)

‘and of course a huge thank you to @britishhenwelfaretrust for all that you do ❤‘ is the major ass kissing addition

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1506463

Changed ‘should’ to ‘could’ in humans learn ALOT (that ‘should’ be 2 words Soph)

‘and of course a huge thank you to @britishhenwelfaretrust for all that you do ❤‘ is the major ass kissing addition
Just an arse licking addition to the end then! 🙄

Reactions: 11
She looks like one of those dolls people used to hide the spare bog roll. Maybe that's it, she used her own curtain hack and she's got a cardboard tube under there holding the dress up.

Are they from a Traveller background?
I thought she had a traveller vibe about her when I first started watching her. The decor and the cleaning, soon realised she wasn’t, she didn’t clean!! Traveller wives keep a spotless house!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1506463

Ah you got the original, mine was about 20 minutes after but she hasn't changed anything since then.

Reactions: 7
The comment I left on the hen rescue page got deleted and they blocked me! Stupid flockers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah you got the original, mine was about 20 minutes after but she hasn't changed anything since then.
Ohhh I didn’t realise she tagged them in last night! She’s so sneaky with the edits

I screen shot straight away as was raging about filtered Henry (you probs didn’t notice, I was pretty low key about it)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lurker here - can't keep up with the Hinch threads 🤣
I read the PTWM thread too - where St Rachaele (PTWM) claims to have regular conversations with Hinch. I hope in one of those conversations PTWM tells Hinch that their dog got outside when the chickens were free ranging and killed one of them. Maybe that will make her think twice about Henry. From what I've seen it's not like Henry pays Hinch any attention when she calls him either.....
Yes Ethel killed one of the chickens and St Rach couldn’t stop laughing.

Ethel also ate a tit load of Easter eggs or chocolate that had been left out and again Rach found that funny.

She’s another one who shouldn’t have animals.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes Ethel killed one of the chickens and St Rach couldn’t stop laughing.

Ethel also ate a tit load of Easter eggs or chocolate that had been left out and again Rach found that funny.

She’s another one who shouldn’t have animals.
So the whole wanting chickens is copied from PTWM not a long standing thing she has wanted since she was a girl?!

Reactions: 18
Wonder if Jaaaaymeeee will be getting roasted chicken for an anniversary dinner tonight… once Sofy stops with the muvva frigging weddingmontagewankfest story posts….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.