Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't say they were doing the right thing. Complaining to them about what Hunch is doing is probably not going to make a difference and some people feel the need to keep the discussion going with them after saying their bit. They've apparently removed the story now so let it go.

I do volunteer work and wouldn't appreciate being flooded with complaints tbh.
I sort of agree and disagree. Social media isn't the right place to be continuing it if you're genuinely concerned. I sent them an email yesterday and am keeping my beak out of social media, as you rightly say - the person running is just a volunteer/social media manager.
However. They either need to be replaced or some training in hen rehoming advice and how to respond appropriately to complaints. As their responses are full of assurances and fallacies.
Dog isn't under proper supervision - no lead/muzzle, no other human present other than the one a foot or two away behind a camera.
It's 2 days after rehoming which isn't enough time to train a dog to behave as you want around birds.
Unless someone from bhwt was there then they shouldn't be assuring people that it's all above board.

The deletion of the story proves they know they shouldn't have condoned this, but the doubling down in their responses show either a lack of understanding or a lack of communication leading to a conflicting stance on the whole thing.

Were it a company (like the whole Emma fiasco) then it would be a case of screaming into the void. But a charity who claim the well-being of their rehomed hens is priority should know better and the person behind the socials is responsible for the mess they've created in praising Hinch for this reckless behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I sort of agree and disagree. Social media isn't the right place to be continuing it if you're genuinely concerned. I sent them an email yesterday and am keeping my beak out of social media, as you rightly say - the person running is just a volunteer/social media manager.
However. They either need to be replaced or some training in hen rehoming advice and how to respond appropriately to complaints. As their responses are full of assurances and fallacies.
Dog isn't under proper supervision - no lead/muzzle, no other human present other than the one a foot or two away behind a camera.
It's 2 days after rehoming which isn't enough time to train a dog to behave as you want around birds.
Unless someone from bhwt was there then they shouldn't be assuring people that it's all above board.

The deletion of the story proves they know they shouldn't have condoned this, but the doubling down in their responses show either a lack of understanding or a lack of communication leading to a conflicting stance on the whole thing.

Were it a company (like the whole Emma fiasco) then it would be a case of screaming into the void. But a charity who claim the well-being of their rehomed hens is priority should know better and the person behind the socials is responsible for the mess they've created in praising Hinch for this reckless behaviour.
I agree with you.

I did message them initially to express concern over Hinch having hens because of her track record of animal neglect, but I haven’t contacted them on this because I know zero about hens so I feel it’s not appropriate that I do.

I do however own a spaniel and am happy to offer dog behaviour knowledge if that would help.

Reactions: 17

I agree. I didn't say the hen folk are doing the right thing or handled it well but the biggest idiot here is still Hinch.

I don't think keeping a conversation going on IG is going to solve anything. Take your complaint "to the top", like Hunch does. 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
Oh great those poxy wedding pics are out againnnn 🤢
Have always thought that soph just wanted to be a bride, not a wife 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
When I was born, my mum had a dog and when I say she was the most loyal, obedient and well trained dog who adored and obeyed my mum, she still said she refused to leave her alone with me in a room. She always said you can never trust a dog 100%.

Heed these words, Hinchy.
My mum says the same too. Even if Henry is gentle as tit, how is he likely to react if the hen goes up and pecks him? Naturally he is likely to react with his mouth or his paw. We all know who would come off worse.

I grew up with 4 gun dogs, field trial champions, out on shoots etc. springer spaniels and cockers. The most obedient trained dogs you could ever meet. My dad was quite a renowned trainer at the time. BUT at the end of the day they are still animals and therefore unpredictable with natural instincts and so can never ever be trusted 100% no matter what. Anyone who believes different is irresponsible and should not own dogs.

Reactions: 19
I’ve sent that flooring twit’s stories to Essex Police to point out that he’s driving without a seatbelt.
He'll no doubt say it's a lap belt but let's not forget it's completely illegal to use your phone at all now, and that includes filming yourself whilst driving where you can clearly see him taking his eyes off the road several times 🙄 how do these people get away with so much 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 36
He'll no doubt say it's a lap belt but let's not forget it's completely illegal to use your phone at all now, and that includes filming yourself whilst driving where you can clearly see him taking his eyes off the road several times 🙄 how do these people get away with so much 🤬🤬🤬
He took his eyes off the road so much I wondered if he was actually driving or just pretending lol. Then noticed the light reflections etc which proved he was driving. What a twit.

Reactions: 23
Every bleeping year we are again subjected to these stupid wedding memories. Keep it to yourself please. There is only so much of a crying dad and husband we can look at :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God, that flooring guy is just another Jamie isn’t he. Kept waiting for the “oi oi wash your bum bum innit” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Just had a look, what a fecking, irritating arsenal hole. Just off to bleach my eyes (and ears) 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course the bleeping dog and hen are best friends at the not farm 🥹 everything is so perfect down on the not farm.

If only the not farm had been around during the 1930’s - Hinch would soon be taking pictures of Hitler and Churchill together as besties 🥹
Maybe she needs to get Vladimir (sp?) and Putin over and sort out that issue, down a fake friends farm.

Reactions: 5
I think she only had the alpacas and hens for content, she has made the same mistake as a lot of others in that she is no longer relatable. Some influencers started off with luxury and their followers reflect that but mrs hinch started out small and her followers reflect that and she has now outgrown them as they can no longer relate and nobody likes to feel like they’re less if that makes sense.

Reactions: 18
Mrs bleeping Hinch and her Fairy collab. Fairy pods have gone up from £3 to £5 for 15 since she worked with them to change the packaging to cardboard.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.