Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged the hen charity about sharing Hinch's photo. They replied with their ridiculous claims that Mrs Hinch is a Saint and loves all animals bla bla bla...and then they blocked me! What mature behaviour from a charity. I'm showing concern for the welfare of their rehomed hens and they block me for having a conscience. Wonders will never cease.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I messaged the hen charity about sharing Hinch's photo. They replied with their ridiculous claims that Mrs Hinch is a Saint and loves all animals bla bla bla...and then they blocked me! What mature behaviour from a charity. I'm showing concern for the welfare of their rehomed hens and they block me for having a conscience. Wonders will never cease.
They did the same to me! They claimed to ‘know’ her and her ‘love for animals’, then when I pointed out that she ‘loves her dog’ so much that she never walks it and has let it get obese and then suggested that perhaps she’s not a very responsible pet owner, they blocked me too.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s there playing ‘tend work doing their socials!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Seems she not only knows nothing of chickens or alpacas but her knowledge of her own dog is limited too?
He is a show cocker so a lot of the working dog in him is so diluted he really probably is clueless how to flush out even a butterfly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure it’s been mentioned but I bet she ‘finds’ a swimming pool in her tend farm yard, and then has a £100k ish gifted pool installed so it’s just like Pickle Cottage.
I live in an average sized house and her gifted capet would cost me £8,000 a bedroom #barg
Her stupidity expensive driveway really highlighted how out of touch she is with her followers. The main demographic of Hinchers live in social or rented housing, they do not own their homes or have private driveways. The giveaway is for £2,500 materials plus £500 ‘towards’ labour costs. Our Soph had at least 10 people for several days…

Attachments

Reactions: 18
As much as it frustrates me, I think the hen thing has to be put to bed. They're wise to where the comments and dms are coming from, they aren't going to give any answers contrary to what they've said already as it makes them look bad.
I've completely lost faith in them as a charity, it's such a shame that fake followers trump animal welfare and unfortunately it will be a lesson learned all round when/if it all turns sour.
Listen to this lady friends,she's spot on.
Tattlers' comments are so obvious.Think about it we all know each other to such a degree that most of us could pinpoint a poster without them adding a user name 🤷‍♀️
Let's not give hinch ammunition?
A communication from the heart directly to whoever it concerns might be more effective imho.
None of us need likes so desperately that we need to screenshot everything?
Personally I like to approach local companies direct and although it's a bit like "shutting the door after the ww's have bolted" i get some satisfaction from telling these companies exactly who and what Hinch and her immediate family are.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
He is a show cocker so a lot of the working dog in him is so diluted he really probably is clueless how to flush out even a butterfly.
Still not a good idea to have him that close with chickens, any dog can have a prey drive

All kicking off on the Hen trust Instagram 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just popped over here to say I cannot believe the stupidity of Hen and.. the hen 👀.. in the enclosure together. Their enclosure should be their safe space away from any other animals that may make them feel threatened. What a bleeping idiot. Also pretty sure when we had hens years ago we would keep the new ones in their actual pen for the first week or so whilst they got used to their new home.. not have them roaming straight away. I guess no point raising it with anyone as soph is such an animal saint aye 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I have a springer spaniel who has a lovely temperament (and the usual spaniel bat tit crazy personality😂) but when we are on a walk and he sees a bird it all just changes, he does not listen to us, he is focused on the bird and it can be a real struggle to shift his focus. So how she can say they're all friends and he's protecting the hens after 2 days blows my mind, as much as you may love your dog's they have instincts and can still be unpredictable!
I still want to know what Lardsomes is ‘protecting’ his ‘fwend for life’ from 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They did the same to me! They claimed to ‘know’ her and her ‘love for animals’, then when I pointed out that she ‘loves her dog’ so much that she never walks it and has let it get obese and then suggested that perhaps she’s not a very responsible pet owner, they blocked me too.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s there playing ‘tend work doing their socials!
loads of these animal charities are fakes, rscpa are one of the worst. Go look at their trust pilot reviews! There are lots of bad animal charities, they tend love animals like Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 19
The very moment JamieshortforJames lost his tiny balls and realised he was marrying the fiddly mother in law as well as the most narcissistic person on the planet.

Either that, or he was struggling to breathe as his waistcoat was a little tight.
Looks like a facepalm to me

Why do they have so much in the bank? As a charity that should be spent.
We have OSCR in Scotland who the charities have to submit a return to, they would regulate and keep an eye on something like this. i imagine there’s similar in England?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.