Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll no doubt say it's a lap belt but let's not forget it's completely illegal to use your phone at all now, and that includes filming yourself whilst driving where you can clearly see him taking his eyes off the road several times 🙄 how do these people get away with so much 🤬🤬🤬
Looks like it's been removed already.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I replied to the British hen welfare trust sharing her post of Hennerzzz with the chicken just asking them why they are promoting a dog being introduced to their chickens within 2 days etc. They replied then seem to have blocked me 😂

I can’t get a screenshot to post as I’m at work but heres their reply;

“Hello, it’s quite clear this photo was taken under supervision and we know that the dog is not being left in the run with the hens on his own. Those who know Mrs Hinch will also know she loves all animals and we are confident, and trust, that Mrs Hinch will make the right judgements to ensure her hens have the time of their lives. We love this photo and look forward to more!”

Now it looks like I’m blocked 😂 madness.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I replied to the British hen welfare trust sharing her post of Hennerzzz with the chicken just asking them why they are promoting a dog being introduced to their chickens within 2 days etc. They replied then seem to have blocked me 😂

“Hello, it’s quite clear this photo was taken under supervision and we know that the dog is not being left in the run with the hens on his own. Those who know Mrs Hinch will also know she loves all animals and we are confident, and trust, that Mrs Hinch will make the right judgements to ensure her hens have the time of their lives. We love this photo and look forward to more!”

It’s all about how much money you have, and who you know in this world. With that, you can get away with anything it seems!

Disgusting!

Those hens are nothing more than content for her.

Unfortunately I can see them hens meeting their fate in no time. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They only blocked me after I’d replied:

“It was taken under supervision, you’re right. However, if I was to contact you and ask that if I were to rescue hens from you would it be suggested to allow my dog to be within a foot of them within a couple of days, I think we both know the answer would be no.

She may love all animals, likewise I do too. However, she’s never owned hens before so has no experience at all of them and has mentioned lots of times over the years how her dog chases foxes, birds etc so she’s admitting her dog has a prey drive.”

Reactions: 38
As much as it frustrates me, I think the hen thing has to be put to bed. They're wise to where the comments and dms are coming from, they aren't going to give any answers contrary to what they've said already as it makes them look bad.
I've completely lost faith in them as a charity, it's such a shame that fake followers trump animal welfare and unfortunately it will be a lesson learned all round when/if it all turns sour.

The other issue is, as it was with the Emma nonsense, once we all start sharing our dms on here they wise up to where comments are coming from and it completely invalidates complaints as it's just lumped into "trolling". Which it's not, I know, however the fact they've

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I had a really bad day yesterday I still feel numb from it 😞 so pretty much missed half the last thread did I miss anything interesting I'm not sure I'm mentally prepared to read back tbh 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 28
completely invalidates complaints as it's just lumped into "trolling".
Frustratingly and sadly true. Probably get an article in the Daily Fail soon kond ‘kind Mrs Hinch trolled for rescuing chickens’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄

as for them blocking people, they’re as unprofessional as Simple Soph.

Reactions: 27
The thing is. the more she does stuff like this to try and rile Tattle (which she hasn’t read since The Black Plague) the more unhinged she will look and hopefully the more sheep will unfollow her. Hopefully companies will also see her acting like a stupid immature fucker and not work with her. We can live in hope anyway.
The sheep will think nothing of this, for most of them the extent of their chicken knowledge is that it comes from teschco wrapped in plastic and goes in the oven for 1 hour 30.

Reactions: 16
I love how every anniversary she wheels out the pictures of her on her wedding day. It’s all about her. Wonder how she’d feel if he just shared pictures of himself?

She can’t even write anything heartfelt about him. Who looks forward to a ‘lifetime of anniversaries’? Someone who gets spoiled on that day every year, that’s who.

Does she ever mention what she gives Jamie for his anniversary?

Edit to avoid double post:

On the subject of her getting a donkey, surely she doesn’t have enough space for that? She won’t get approved on those grounds surely?

Reactions: 21
Flooring guys story still up and can clearly see to the side it’s a proper seatbelt not being worn and that he’s driving through the skylight the melt

Reactions: 14
Why does she think everyone wants to see these bloody wedding photos every year (or 5 times a year, any excuse and they're out!) Even I'd be bored of seeing my own photos that many times. Anyway I've always found those couples who gush about each other over social media usually have the worst relationships and are unhappy behind closed doors. Sadly i have a few friends like this. If you didn't know them you'd think they had the ideal relationship, but its very different away from the camera/online.
As for that fish flooring guy, driving about like that not looking at the road and basically showing off in-front of the camera! And its obvious he is driving as you can see shadows/trees go by in the sunroof. What an irresponsible twit. Its people like him who run over innocent people.
When my child was very young and in a pram a few years ago, we had a near experience with someone like him. I crossed out at a road when the green man was showing and this guy in a van, on his phone came driving through the crossing! Luckily it missed us by inches, my heart was in my mouth! He pulled over and shouted sorry out the window. I shouted back that he was a bleeping idiot and sorry wouldn't do much good if he ran us over and killed us. Id like to think he learned a lesson but i doubt it. Bit like that twit!

Reactions: 24
Their marriage just seems so fake to me like they are just ticking along, they declare their love to each other on social media, I’m surprised they don’t have a fb account with both their names on it, I reckon they don’t even spend time together at fake farm just sit in different rooms, inch probably rolls his eyes countless times a day at her but in his mind he keeps thinking of the money that’s rolling in so just panders to her every whim no matter how ridiculous it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

“Those who know Mrs Hinch”.. but they don’t know her either, they just see whatever story she puts up about some new cleaning AD or house gift and screech in excitement that their queen has something new to show 🙄 If she loved her animals as her sheep claim, why is Henry obese and never out on walks?

Reactions: 26
Thanks so much for sharing the wedding video, I hadn’t seen it for at least.. a month. Why would people (outside of your family) want to see your wedding video or photos? Particularly for the 50th time.

We’ve been married 25 years next year (I married stupidly young and frankly it’s a bloody miracle we’ve made it) and I’ve never watched my wedding video. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying the day again but it feeds her Disney Princess narrative. Weddings aren’t real life.

I’d rather celebrate the real-life mundane things like my husband getting out of bed just to get me a cup of tea, or making me a present with the kids (please note, he does not weep while doing so like Geppetto) than a few hours on one day where we swanned round in silly clothes. Not that I didn’t enjoy it at the time, but she’s still obsessed with it four years’ later.

I also agree that the couples proclaiming their love on social media (save us all and just tell each other directly) tend to be the ones with the problems behind closed doors.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watched that flooring guys stories. What an arrogant prick he comes across as. He’s the type of person I’d expect hinch to be mates with. As for reporting him to the police sod all will get done. Iv reported a local business owner a few times recently for his stories while driving and lack of seatbelt and apparently it isn’t good enough evidence. Iv even shown them photos of his small children sat in the front seat with no seat belts or car seats and they are aged 3 and 6.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.