Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry for losing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I’m having to sell any jewellery etc I don’t use, and next will be selling the house - currently mortgage fixed but once it ends that’ll likely be the end of that. I have worked in the public sector for 15 years including last almost-3 years on the front line. Pre-vaccine I didn’t go home to my little one as if I passed on Covid to him I’d risk the ex-mother in laws health and she was a childcare support. Then when I had chemo mid-Covid, my partner (now ex - I pick men really well 😏) didn’t come home to me for the same reason as he also worked on the front line. I’ve lost every bleeping thing that I’ve worked day and night for, and this smug lying witch has the media portraying her as a saint, whilst the same media portrays all frontline workers as scumbags. Stop this world because I want to get off. Sorry for the heavy post but I am so done with it all, probably the heat but it’s pushed me to tears tonight.
I'm really sorry to hear this and it just isn't fair at all. I don't care what anyone says about Tattle, this is just a like-minded community that gives virtual support to others, we are in no way "trollzzz", we just see her for what she truly is! The only thing I can say is that I don't believe the influencer culture will last, especially in the current climate. People are going to get so fed up of seeing millionaires getting gifted things just to bring in potential sales for the company from their followers. Sending you lots of positive thoughts, I know it's not much but I hope you can see that we are a caring bunch 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Nanny Rose going on about how she can't believe the house is really theirs is confusing. What am I missing about this house being so great & incredible that her 70+ year old grandmother is left in awe? Before she announced that it was the crem they bought there were loads of possible homes posted that were much better, cheaper & move in ready. I understand the 'sentimental' value of it to an extent, but to pay a ridiculous amount over asking to then dump an obscene amount into it on remodeling makes zero sense. She has a mediocre house, nothing more.
Is anyone familiar with how far apart her family lives? I know her parents live in walking distance to the old house, but how far did Sam live from them? How far is the new home from her parents?
10 mins drive max from parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Catching up but todays random thought of the day isn’t it weird not funny haha funny weirrrrrrrd that Ronnie loved Blippi so much she covered her Range Rover in flour and water like Blippi yet not a single bleeping thing related to Blippi has been seen anywhere ever 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is she taking the piss with that hen space? She’s a bleeping joke! Hen place should be ashamed of themselves. Tiny coop, does not look good enough to protect them from foxes and they don’t have enough roaming space. Well done to all these “charity” places placing their own need for working with a celeb to boost their profile over the actual welfare of animals
when I saw the story I thought it was one house per hen, not one for all 3.
Maybe the video is deceiving and it’s bigger than it looks 👀

Reactions: 9
All these articles writing as if it’s a random family moving in when it’s more likely her sister, so basically she gets to keep Greyskull, it’s not some amazing act of kond kindness where she literally ‘gives away’ the house to strangers 🙄🙄

Generous Mrs Hinch my arse. Never even done a giveaway for her sycophants.
Exactly. It’s still hers. It’s not as if the sister will be able to sell it and pocket the £600k is it?

I bet the garage is still packed to the rafters with the storage boxes full of #gifted stuff she’s never used or even opened as well. It’s just a storage space with glorified house sitters.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry for losing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I’m having to sell any jewellery etc I don’t use, and next will be selling the house - currently mortgage fixed but once it ends that’ll likely be the end of that. I have worked in the public sector for 15 years including last almost-3 years on the front line. Pre-vaccine I didn’t go home to my little one as if I passed on Covid to him I’d risk the ex-mother in laws health and she was a childcare support. Then when I had chemo mid-Covid, my partner (now ex - I pick men really well 😏) didn’t come home to me for the same reason as he also worked on the front line. I’ve lost every bleeping thing that I’ve worked day and night for, and this smug lying witch has the media portraying her as a saint, whilst the same media portrays all frontline workers as scumbags. Stop this world because I want to get off. Sorry for the heavy post but I am so done with it all, probably the heat but it’s pushed me to tears tonight.
❤ life sucks :(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
when I saw the story I thought it was one house per hen, not one for all 3.
Maybe the video is deceiving and it’s bigger than it looks 👀
It’s 4.2 square metres. It’s recommended to give each hen 2 sq. metres each. Therefore she is 1.8 short for the inevitable bird flu lockdown. It’s such a shame as she could have used her platform to educate people about this stuff instead of half arsenaling it every time…

• Sad
Reactions: 32
God she's doing my bleeping nut in.
Stop. Filtering. The. Soul. Out. Of. Your. Photos. head.
Even the poor hen shed looks alarmed at what she keeps doing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Site_1660414653351.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Gonna predict that in a week or so she'll put up a story about how the alpacas lovvvvvvvvve the hens soooooo much and they are all frrrrriends 🙄🐔🤢
Maybe she will include some classic hinch speech bubbles with what they are "saying" to each other too 🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Catching up but todays random thought of the day isn’t it weird not funny haha funny weirrrrrrrd that Ronnie loved Blippi so much she covered her Range Rover in flour and water like Blippi yet not a single bleeping thing related to Blippi has been seen anywhere ever 🤔
Blippi merch is everywhere at the moment as well. In all the supermarkets etc. My little one is Blippi obsessed. She has the outfit and everything 😂 Would have been a lovely theme for Ronnie’s birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No 7pm grid post with chickens then? I’m crushed!! 430am here and was excited to wake up and see the girls. It’s like she’s not even trying or something 🤔

Or has she seen them and realised they’re not up to instagram standards?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No 7pm grid post with chickens then? I’m crushed!! 430am here and was excited to wake up and see the girls. It’s like she’s not even trying or something 🤔

Or has she seen them and realised they’re not up to instagram standards?
She’s not collecting them until tomorrow (or so she says) just in time for the prime Sunday spot

Reactions: 15
I'm really sorry to hear this and it just isn't fair at all. I don't care what anyone says about Tattle, this is just a like-minded community that gives virtual support to others, we are in no way "trollzzz", we just see her for what she truly is! The only thing I can say is that I don't believe the influencer culture will last, especially in the current climate. People are going to get so fed up of seeing millionaires getting gifted things just to bring in potential sales for the company from their followers. Sending you lots of positive thoughts, I know it's not much but I hope you can see that we are a caring bunch 🫶
I really do and there’s been so much here that’s made me smile as you’re all fairly dry witted too, plus it’s almost quite grounding to read here and not feel like I’m the one that’s unable to keep up with the influencers - you all point out the inconsistencies that help me realise they are lying/manipulating and we’re all fighting a day at a time. the journos and ‘influenzas’ are not the norm and they all have to look in the mirror each day which is the thing I really can’t comprehend!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.