Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing the difference a year makes. Last year she wore that cover everything lounge suit so often it eventually threw itself into the bin. This year dresses that leave little to the imagination.
Has the tend anxiety been cured?
She’s got all she needs out the sheep she can act like her normal self now

She actually said ‘I love you Jamie’ !!!
It’s probably the first time in a long time she’s said that her it’s just for tattles benefit sadly x

Reactions: 10
Will they be going away for their anniversary to
a 5* chrome & glass hotel? We all know this is far more your style Hunch.

Reactions: 17

This looks more like a shot of a horror film where if you look directly at the central villain you die immediately.

SHE'S BEHIND YOU JAMIE!

She's like some kind of spectre floating towards him. If he turns round and sees her true self she would turn into the Nun from The Conjuring
Hahaha great minds

Reactions: 52
Don’t say we didn’t warn you
As I said before the little dog next door to me has killed 4 up to now and he is half the size of a chicken....the owner insists on letting the chickens just wander where they want.
Totally irresponsible to ever put animals in this position and the chicken welfare people should have condemned this behaviour?
That chicken has never seen a dog before, it didnt know it should be scared, if it did it would have moved immediately!

Reactions: 17
So Henry feels like chicken tonight?

Reactions: 16
My angelic perfect never does any wrong dog has done a dirty protest in his bed and all up my wall

How’s hen and pasty doing sopha

She really thinks she looks like a princess on her wedding day, bet she was constantly searching for a mirror to eyefuck herself. She looks like one of those knitted doll toilet roller holders. The hair looked terrible and just looks like a chav in an oversized dress. Can you imagine how controlling she was planning the bloody thing

Reactions: 27
Can't even go on our morning dog walk without seeing something that reminds me of Hinch, a business with their astroturf car

Ooooh the chickens thread has promoted me to well known member, going to celebrate with my crunky snacks and full fat coke

Attachments

Reactions: 15
can totally empathise with this, it’s exhausting as the next few hours will continue to be - but once you’re comfortable in your new surroundings, that relaxation will do you the world of good. Your family do deserve the holiday but they would definitely want you to lean on them where needed. cant wait to see your cat having fun on insta while you’re away Sending happy holiday vibes to you - you got this

V interesting. BHWT have now deleted their sharing of Hen and the hen.

And whoever you are, love you!

Reactions: 86
Why is she so weird? Who says "Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries"?!

Who looks forward to their anniversary that much? It's definitely nice to reminisce about the day and maybe do something together but marriage isn't about looking forward to your anniversary. It's like she's devoid of any real emotions and says what she thinks sounds normal.

I love my husband. He is my best friend and a great partner. I look forward to our future adventures with our family and just being together, not our anniversary

Reactions: 35
Who looks forward to their anniversary that much?
The person who is obsessed with them self. Their anniversary is all about me me me me me for Soph. Hope Inch gets more than a woo hoo hoo this year, although I doubt it. I'm sure Soph is expecting a fancy hotel stay and lavish presents while she gives nothing in return (both today and every other day)

Reactions: 21
Wedding looked shit.
She looked TACKY. Her hair was awful. Her dress was frigging horrid. Jamie looked old enough to be her dad. Bet their wedding shag was terrible.
Here's to an over the top hotel stay where she still manages to look a scruffy cunt in a worn out lounge wear set.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.