Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take him?
Doubt it, she never reads tattle so she wouldn’t know he has a problem!

Didn’t she get all defensive when the vet said Henry needed to lose some weight? When he was faaaaaaaar slimmer than he is now? Is what when she said he was carrying his Christmas weight?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Actually thinking of this too….others might know more. A lot of these cardboard that are coated to hold chemicals can’t be recycled easily or even in council kerbside collections. I know at one point my local council wouldn’t collect them. So yet again leading the greenwashing wave.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I can see why these new products mean so very much to her as Sophie has clearly been heavily concerned with environmental issues for many years and has always ensured that her 'influencing' work has had a strong eco-friendly focus at its heart. Absolutely no one could accuse her of jumping on a bandwagon for her own benefit.

I know that she'll have worked extremely hard with the team on the development of these new products. It must be so special for her to finally see her hard work come together. I'm thrilled for her.

The way she manages to word her post as though it's all thanks to her that P&G finally made these changes is really quite remarkable.

Can you still encourage babies and toddlers to play with this packaging like she did with the old one?

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm actually going to have a rather large moan about this so scroll by if you want...

So fairy have been developing child safe cardboard containers for how long now?
I get Smol capsules. They've had postable child safe cardboard packaging for over a year now.
Bull. tit.

Scent booster beads. They are so bleeping horrendous for aquatic life it's not even funny. Not to mention that they are incredibly unnecessary and yet another thing that's been sold as a must have despite properly stored clean laundry retaining freshness without the need for "scent booster".

Finally, as if she is solely bleeping responsible for all of that. Bull. tit x10000. Fairy will have been analysing market trends, eco brands etc for how they can target new markets or retain more eco conscious customers.
They won't do it just because "Mrs Hinch says...."
Because since when has she ever bleeping showed an iota of concern for the impact she has on the environment????

Argh.
It didn't rain here today and my garden needed it, the humidity has given me Monica hair and a headache and I cannot stand greenwashing by companies like P&G.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
‘Long road but we got there’ 🙄🙄🙄 erm no Soph, you just got paid an obscene amount of money to ‘advertise’ it, which you’re shite at, all the vest 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh right so there were 3 different shriek-worthy things
Eco friendly packaging for her to wash 2 things pretending it’s at 30 degrees when it’s not, all the while her house is lit up like Blackpool and her heatings on full blast.

Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion:

Tescho egg & tomato sandwiches, don't be so butter! Hinch is just a Fairy nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bit late but i was the "Butter" one from yesterdays Daily Mail comments. My one and only claim to fame is being labelled butter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The level of second hand embarrassment I have after watching those Fairy posts is unreal.

Shrieking like a banshee over some cardboard and scent boosters is not a cute look, Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate to break it to her, but I’ve been seeing those Lenor Unstoppables in cardboard packaging for a while now, this is in no way shape or form because she asked them to do it. Lying hound!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.