Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gave a tit about the environment, she wouldn't have two cars (completely unnecessary for them!), buy all the junk she does or accept unnecessary freebies/products in exchange for ads.

When she starts saying she's reusing items and not accepting things she doesn't need, then I'll believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I've bought fairy in cardboard boxes for years, before I switched to persil 😏 absolutely nothing new. And unless they have changed it so it doesnt go soggy if it gets wet... its a pile of tit..

Reactions: 25
Is she not going to demonstrate how the packaging is child safe? Is it child safe? She’s so bad at her ‘job’ it’s unreal. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
‘I designed it’ ‘it was so long in the making’. Bullshit!! You had a hand in making those as much as I had a hand in designing Ed Sheerans album cover. A big fat bleeping zero. God the lies fall from her mouth. So full of her own self importance 😴

I'm actually going to have a rather large moan about this so scroll by if you want...

So fairy have been developing child safe cardboard containers for how long now?
I get Smol capsules. They've had postable child safe cardboard packaging for over a year now.
Bull. tit.

Scent booster beads. They are so bleeping horrendous for aquatic life it's not even funny. Not to mention that they are incredibly unnecessary and yet another thing that's been sold as a must have despite properly stored clean laundry retaining freshness without the need for "scent booster".

Finally, as if she is solely bleeping responsible for all of that. Bull. tit x10000. Fairy will have been analysing market trends, eco brands etc for how they can target new markets or retain more eco conscious customers.
They won't do it just because "Mrs Hinch says...."
Because since when has she ever bleeping showed an iota of concern for the impact she has on the environment????

Argh.
It didn't rain here today and my garden needed it, the humidity has given me Monica hair and a headache and I cannot stand greenwashing by companies like P&G.
Agree. I have Smol and they’ve been coming in cardboard for well over a year. I always get a bit stabby trying to open the boxes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Eco-friendly? That’s what you’ve been working on? Yeah because you don’t have two gas guzzling cars, fake grass at both of your houses, go through obscene amounts of cleaning products to clean already clean surfaces, wash half a dozen items at a time on a high heat, have your lighting on pretty much 24/7, heating on the tropical setting, send tit to the tip on a regular basis….do I need to go on? 🙄

Eco-friendly….duck off Hinchy you are as eco-friendly as the Kardashians 🖕🏼

And stop bleeping squawking, you’ll scare the poor prisoners 🐓🦙🦮 👶🏻👦🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I've been at work all day and am only just catching up here and with her stories.
To no-ones surprise, she's still a bleep.

Also, for a house that size, how small is the utility that the washer and dryer have to be stacked? Is it because it's full of bleeping barskets?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a hypocritical cow! Promoting Eco-friendly packaging yet this idiot buys plastic goods left right and centre like its going out of fashion! Her ridiculous hauls/impulsive shops show how wasteful she is. She really makes my blood boil. Also Hinch, why don't you try actually promoting and talking your viewers through the goods you apparently are so proud of designing? (yeah right!) Instead you stand there filming them laughing and squealing over it. Honestly, what a joke.:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s not surprising that her hens have laid, like I said earlier battery hens are bred to lay every day at first which is why they don’t live very long, the strange mark is a sign that they are low on calcium and the shell is not a good quality. That said I suspect that she collected a spare egg yesterday from the rescue people (there will have been some laid in the pens while they were waiting to be collected) just because it is unusual for them to lay so early in the morning

But there is no way they are battery chickens from a barn like she claims, Google images if you want to see what I’m talking about. Their combs are too small and far too red and they have too many feathers, BHWT also rehome ex free range birds and sometimes organic girls and I suspect they have made sure that she has far more heathy hens.
Love your knowledge.

I absolutely don’t mean this to come across rudely but am aware it’s hard to convey tone in text.

Hinch got rid of fish when she realised she had to clean them out.

She doesn’t walk her dog.

That’s why we don’t think these hens will have a nice home with her.
And the rabbits were rehomed.
She can duck right off, she is no animal lover. Collector yes, lover no.

Reactions: 22
I swear she’s going to take that box of fairy washing powder and take it to bed with her and crack one off.

She’s behaving like she alone created the product, had the ideas, designed the packaging and going on like she’s won the Nobel Peace prize for it.

No one should get THAT excited over bleeping washing powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I stopped watching her stories when the woolly wankers were making an everyday appearance. I checked again yesterday and now it's poxy poultry. I see I'm not missing much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As if she had anything to do with the bleeping cardboard boxes… what a wanker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping nora, she’s like an overgrown child the way she’s so excitable about EVERYTHING. Next time Mr Owl makes me a cup of tea I’m going to clap like a seal and sound like I’m going to spontaneously burst with high pitched screeching. It’s just ridiculous 🙄

I’m away on hols with my family at the moment, including my mummaz. I showed her the Fairy story and she said she washed mine and my siblings clothes with Fairy, she thinks my Gran washed her clothes with Fairy and said “Why is she acting like she invented it?” I replied “Because she’s an arsenal hole” Then had to explain about that, she loveeeees it and said will use it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Love your knowledge.

And the rabbits were rehomed.
She can duck right off, she is no animal lover. Collector yes, lover no.
Wait until red mite sets in, or one gets sour crop, Infectious bronchitis, fowl pox, thrush or bumblefoot. Or foxes and rats get in. I’ve owned chickens since I was a child and they need close monitoring all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Re the fairy ad who asked? what did they ask for?
Quoting myself like a arsenal hole but somebody needs to tell her to take a deep breath, think about what she wants to say and start again like I say to my kids . She‘s a child in a woman’s body something so very wrong mentally there!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.