Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Miss Annie

We all knew using the paparazzi knocking on neighbours doors for stories was bollocks anyway, the narcissistic bimbo just wanted a bigger house and more but, had a bit more confirmation about that this morning!

I asked my friend who’s husband works with the big newspapers to do some snooping for me! NONE of them ever approached any neighbours for a story. In his words “She’s not famous, it would be a waste of money. They also don’t do that with Celebrities, they find their hotspots and tip offs by the public, if the press were looking for stories on her there would be photos of her out and about but there isn’t. She’s not in their scope. Any articles published are paid for by them or by their management team and will use photos she has posted so her claims are false. It could be a local newspaper to her but it is not any of the UK big companies”.

We all knew that anyway but it’s so nice to hear it from someone with inside knowledge 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I actually believe that the egg was laid by one of those hens.

However I do NOT believe that was the first time she'd seen the egg though.

If you look very closely you can see the hens rolling their eyes as she opens the door for the umpteenth time 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 99

Little Miss Annie

I’m going to make some predictions of what Sophie will do over the next few months!

1. She knows her popularity is dropping and after some major fuck ups and her management having words with her she will keep her numbers up by increasing the amount of bots she buys and will revert back to the start of her account with cleaning and family stuff to keep the sheep sweet and to make it look like she’s still relatable.

2. She will be more sly with her ADs and slip them in between videos that will distract the sheep.

3. She will buy 3 pygmy goats.

4. Halloween and Christmas will be over the top door decorations costing hundreds if not thousands from poppybelles. The alpacas will be forced to wear Christmas hats or antlers for photos. There will be several trees scattered around the house. It’ll be very over the top and the whole ‘Our first Christmas in our dream forever home, I can’t believe it”. Let’s face it it’s going to be a sickly ‘perfect’ Christmas in Hinchland.

5. She will be on the beg with Penguin to create childrens books. Ron and Lens adventures at ‘Hinch farm’.

6. She will bring out farm animal related home shit at Tesco.

7. She will continue to ignore the current state of the country and the cost of living. She couldn’t even talk about covid during lockdown apart from to say she didn’t have it. No cleaning tips or anything from a so called cleaning ‘expert’.

8. She will have fake crying videos when she visits greyskull saying her heart is still there and she misses it.

9. She will announce either wedding renewals or baby number 3 either Christmas or new year.

10. She will continue to pretend she’s relatable and has mental health issues and blame us trolls when she fucks up. She will become more and more greedy too. There will be a hot tub, a shepherds hut, a huge pergola and a shit load of seating (probably something stupid like on love island with a fire pit) and an outdoor kitchen in that private garden.

Unfortunately while she’s buying bots, her stupid family enabling her behaviour for money and she keeps paying tabloids to not print anything negative about her, she will be around while she’s still raking the money in as that’s all she cares about.

It’s a sad world we live in and this stupid girl is so far out of touch with reality it’s worrying. We just have to keep calling her out on her bullshit though. Her lies WILL catch up with her though. The higher she climbs, the harder the fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Thanks for the title @anniemouse. Very apt for the last threads shenanigans.

Keep forgetting to say please mark any title suggestions with "thread suggestion" in the same post, keep them short as possible and no swears please

On Sundays, we get hens.
Yes, on Sunday afternoon, Hunch Not-A-Farm welcomed three new unwitting beasts to its collection.
Peggy (Mitchell), Pam (Shipman) and Pat (Butcher), the rescue chickens.
Poor dears were subjected to being photographed and bothered when they just wanted to settle in.
Get used to it, chooks, this is your Hunch Life now.
Trolloman was on form and forced Saint Sopha's hand with a later than prime time wedding post. So we had Mondays plinkyplonk welcome home hens montage at 10pm.

As if by magic, 3 stressed out rescue hens magically laid a very clean looking lion stamped egg for the Hunch family on Monday morning. There was a suspicious lack of poo for 3 hens too.
Looking forward to whatever concoction that poor egg ends up being whisked into.

Sophie Rose (added it in her teens) should not be enabled further.
Jimbob has been working out but still has no balls.
Fredayahoo keeps all sorts in her pink silk purse. She's Maldons own Sticky Vicky.
Last time I'm putting Al in a recap because he's not been seen for a couple of months now, nor has Soph mentioned him. Hope he's okay, wherever he is!

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
You know what. I just can’t anymore. I don’t care about her bragging house, I don’t care about those buck toothed bastards and now we have beaked bampots. She fills me with a weird rage. I love coming here for the bantz but even reading here is making my teeth itch. She’s living a fake life with a fake farm, with a fake marriage (they ain’t happy) and she’s a fake mother (fiddle & JimBob do it until she needs a Disney photo). Shes got a fake face with no nostrils, filters everything to death. Yet her stupid sheep clap like trained monkeys ‘YoU dEsErVe It SoPh’. Why? Shes fleeced you all and will continue to do so. Gets away with everything. I like we’re seeing more newbies over here but St Sophie of Snow Whiteville is gonna be about for a while yet sadly. Teacup pigs next. Meanwhile the boys get 5” of patchy grass and tenko towers to play.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
Tomorrow she will
Open the hen house and there will be some egg, spinach, spaghetti hoop and grated cheese concoction waiting in there on a bamboo plate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Eggs can be clean especially this time of year! When it’s muddy they get dirty.
two pictures one showing the eggs I collected yesterday as one laid a bigger one than normal and I have just taken a picture of my egg box in the fridge. All that’s on the eggs is the date in pencil they were laid.
I hate defending her but it is perfectly realistic for her to have had an egg today.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Mrs Hinch is a liar, pass it on.

"I promise to continue .... making these changes." 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Why is she allowed to get away with such misleading [read: outright lies] stories?

Screenshot_20220816-172031_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220816-172053_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
We all know I love a side by side.

On the left - Henry this morning. Screenshot from her idyllic they all roam together bullshit.

On the right - Henry this evening. From her grid.

IF YOU KNOW YOUR DOG IS OBESE, DON’T FILTER HIM, TAKE HIM FOR A WALK!

693AEEA6-FA86-4F00-A8D4-779A464D9945.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Ey up.
Shenanigans are afoot...

2 hrs ago
IMG_20220815_161624.jpg

Dirty delete, edit and re-upload 5 mins ago:
IMG_20220815_173511.jpg

Edit: to summarise if you don't want to play spot the difference - apparently the cardboard packaging is now not eco friendly and she's covered it at the bottom with "I am in love with this"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

pinkwaferbiscuit

I think she’s been given hens that have had a least some respite care since being rescued and they’re mature enough to be laying, you can tell by the size of the wattles and crowns but I wouldn’t put anything past her - it was tomato gate that brought me here!

Also, the hens are all Ps and the WWs are Rs - is that because the whole thing is a PR stunt?! 🤑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Peggy’s take on ‘fings 🐓🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I still think the egg is from tesco.

I have no doubt she'll be showing real eggs during the week, but nah that was too staged. I don't believe it today.
This is what she makes us think with her constant lies though 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

anniemouse

VIP Member
Oh my first thread title, I’m fank youuu. Love the photos of Peggy, Pam and Pat. I’m also deeply suspicious of the miracle egg, thinking they need time to settle before they are content enough. (That’s content as in happy, not as in engagement)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm howling. Hinch will be sat scrolling this thread writing everything down she's learning from you lot
JayyyyMEEEEE did you know this?
JayyyMEEEEEEEEEEE stop cutting up the hens lettuce near the bacon your frying for your 8th sandwich this morning you fat bastard, it's fucking illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm actually going to have a rather large moan about this so scroll by if you want...

So fairy have been developing child safe cardboard containers for how long now?
I get Smol capsules. They've had postable child safe cardboard packaging for over a year now.
Bull. Shit.

Scent booster beads. They are so fucking horrendous for aquatic life it's not even funny. Not to mention that they are incredibly unnecessary and yet another thing that's been sold as a must have despite properly stored clean laundry retaining freshness without the need for "scent booster".

Finally, as if she is solely fucking responsible for all of that. Bull. Shit x10000. Fairy will have been analysing market trends, eco brands etc for how they can target new markets or retain more eco conscious customers.
They won't do it just because "Mrs Hinch says...."
Because since when has she ever fucking showed an iota of concern for the impact she has on the environment????

Argh.
It didn't rain here today and my garden needed it, the humidity has given me Monica hair and a headache and I cannot stand greenwashing by companies like P&G.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I think we get the point that the eggs can be clean, interesting to know. I always assumed they'd come out dirty but I know naff all about chickens (until now cos of this thread 🤯) and that they can indeed lay an egg 12 hours after a stressful move, again not something I'd assumed so that's interesting too - but it's the fact this woman put a fucking tesco tomato in her patch and claimed it as her own LMAOOOOO
And how perfect was that content in her head, opening their coop on their first morning waking up at tend farm, and boom, you're welcomed by a fresh egg. Oh ma gawddddddddddddd girlsssss fankoooooo did you lay mummaz an egg.
Come on! I know it's very possible, but I don't believe that's an egg from her chickens. Will we see eggs laid by the eastenders clan? Yes. But today? No

And if it is real then it you didn't lie so fucking much hinch, we wouldn't be questioning you. Tomato saga 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Encouraged by Hinch’s philanthropic saving of hens, I bought a tend hen yesterday and look…my heart is melting, I can’t cope…this was nestled in the tend straw in the tend coop this morning 😭😭
A2830BDA-8D85-43C5-8703-658DB3577C8C.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I don’t care how close you are to your mum, absolutely any man ever would be fucked off with his wife’s mum hanging around 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Little Miss Annie

Eco-friendly? That’s what you’ve been working on? Yeah because you don’t have two gas guzzling cars, fake grass at both of your houses, go through obscene amounts of cleaning products to clean already clean surfaces, wash half a dozen items at a time on a high heat, have your lighting on pretty much 24/7, heating on the tropical setting, send shit to the tip on a regular basis….do I need to go on? 🙄

Eco-friendly….fuck off Hinchy you are as eco-friendly as the Kardashians 🖕🏼

And stop fucking squawking, you’ll scare the poor prisoners 🐓🦙🦮 👶🏻👦🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61