Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, back in the day, everything was in paper or cardboard or glass bottles, we are going back to the olden times but it's people like this twit who promote all these chemicals etc P and bleeping G can do one

I have nothing to add except that she’s seriously twanging my last nerve today! 😠
Me too, that stupid laugh makes me want to drive to bleeping Maldon and rip her throat out and if I see her claw again I will seriously lose the plot

Reactions: 20
Sophie….if you can’t do the job properly, don’t accept the pay cheque 🙄

bleeping hell woman. You are paid to advertise a product, that’s supposed to be your job remember? Don’t worry your staff, piss poor excuse of a husband and the mother is there to do everything else for you. You had one job, ONE! Yet you duck up and have to do a dirty delete and try again 🤦🏻‍♀️

#fuckinguselesstwat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is not eco friendly, her use of chemicals is sky high, she owns two gas guzzling cars, her heating and use of electric will be ridiculous, she buys cut up carrots in plastic bags for the wooly wankers, her house is full of plastic shite, she buys ready to drink ribena in plastic bottles, I could go on and on but I'm bleeping fuming at her right now
Not to mention using her tumble dryer in this weather. She’s that lazy she can’t even be arsed to hang her washing out.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Ey up.
Shenanigans are afoot...

2 hrs ago
View attachment 1501001

Dirty delete, edit and re-upload 5 mins ago:
View attachment 1501003

Edit: to summarise if you don't want to play spot the difference - apparently the cardboard packaging is now not eco friendly and she's covered it at the bottom with "I am in love with this"
She's an arsenal hole.

I know she doesn't read here but I'd like her to explain why this will make a phenomenal change and why it's not greenwashing. Show us the facts, Sophi E! You should know now you're a good friend of the people at the top.

I'd also like to ask her how she has the cheek to say she cares about the planet when she's willing to work with one of the top polluting companies - only a few companies have pretty much total control of everything you buy in the supermarket - and why she's encouraging people to buy things they don't need. 👍🏻

"Fast moving consumer goods (FMCGs) companies such as Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Nestlé, Mondelēz, Danone, Unilever, Colgate-Palmolive, Procter & Gamble, and Mars buy packaging from manufacturers supplied with plastic resin from fossil fuel
companies like ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron
Phillips, Ineos, and Dow. The corporations behind the plastic pollution crisis are also contributing to the climate crisis."

Right that's it I'm off to email the CEO of P and G
P+G only care about lining their pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she actually got off her arse and hung her washing out instead of sticking it in the tumble dryer (eco friendly my arsenhole). There would be no need to use a bleeping softener that smells of outdoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not to mention using her tumble dryer in this weather. She’s that lazy she can’t even be arsed to hang her washing out.
We only use our tumble dryer to dry towels, we take them out before they're fully dry, in the winter or autumn when it's very damp. Also if one of the children is sick and we have lots of washing. That's it.

Reactions: 15
We only use our tumble dryer to dry towels, we take them out before they're fully dry, in the winter or autumn when it's very damp. Also if one of the children is sick and we have lots of washing. That's it.
Same here keeps them softer but also saves about 50p per hour cycle. Thst soon adds up

Reactions: 6
If she actually got off her arse and hung her washing out instead of sticking it in the tumble dryer (eco friendly my arsenhole). There would be no need to use a bleeping softener that smells of outdoors.
YES!!!!!! I don't use fabric conditioner and certainly not those scent boosters and my washing smells lovely when dried outside, and in fact when I dry it inside it smells alright too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone asked for cardboard packaging?? I actually prefer plastic as it’s waterproof and doesn’t get damaged when shoved in my cupboard 😂

Reactions: 5
Mad as a box of frogs 🐸
Sorry to go off piste as you were, but every time I see that phrase it makes me laugh remembering some absolute nut ranting on MN that it was racist and would not be swayed. Anyway, back to the topic (ish). Wtf has she got voiles when she has plantation shutters. Nusty voiles at that.

I need to go get some washing powder , I was debating fairy , that's a no then 😒
So has bold morning glory or whatever tf her best favourite EVARRRR scent was called been sacked off now then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same. Our tumble dryer gets used in Autumn/winter for bedding and towels and also sometimes in the summer but I live in Northern Ireland or if you’re Soph it’s spelt Northern Island 🙄 and it rains here about 95% of the year but who uses their tumble dryer during a heatwave obviously someone that has more money than sense and doesn’t give a shite about the planet.

Reactions: 24
Wonder if Brad and his CAD helped her design the new Eco packaging? 🤔
Me, me, me. It's been a long road but we got there, me, me, me.
You wonder if the big wigs at fairy watch her ads and think piss off 😂 x wonder if there’s a countdown till the contract ends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's Inch's job. Can't hang washing out with the pronking pricks in the garden.

• Haha
She is literally a child getting that excited over a cardboard box. I thought she was gonna wet herself with all that excitement.

I’m sorry but who is this bloke?
Has he been to fat camp is that why he’s been missing? I fail to believe it’s even the same man!!!! Still a loud mouth chav but he looks so different.
He’s probably subjected to the same filter she’s using.

Reactions: 11
Never reads tattle - adds a pull out shelf below the dryer as suggested on tattle 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Correct. I'm guessing she didn't read the PR package and went "oh cardboard that's eco friendly innit" and then either posted before they approved it or they didn't notice until after so she's had to go back and change it.
The cardboard will be plastic lined which isn't recyclable in home recycling and isn't eco friendly in the slightest.
It's about as eco friendly as it is cruelty free, which is zero.

Little miss I love animals so much is still being paid a tit tonne to promote products that are still tested needlessly on animals.
She doesn't get paid by own brands though who don't test at all and carry the bunny symbol, even though they work just as well as the named brands.

So for all of P&G's "we're working towards it" shite is bollocks because its perfectly doable

Eta... what sensible parent anywhere would use extra chemicals on baby clothes anyway? Isn't the point for them not to be highly perfumed with extra wash stuff and not to use fabric softener at all

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.