Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Thanks for the title @anniemouse. Very apt for the last threads shenanigans.

Keep forgetting to say please mark any title suggestions with "thread suggestion" in the same post, keep them short as possible and no swears please

On Sundays, we get hens.
Yes, on Sunday afternoon, Hunch Not-A-Farm welcomed three new unwitting beasts to its collection.
Peggy (Mitchell), Pam (Shipman) and Pat (Butcher), the rescue chickens.
Poor dears were subjected to being photographed and bothered when they just wanted to settle in.
Get used to it, chooks, this is your Hunch Life now.
Trolloman was on form and forced Saint Sopha's hand with a later than prime time wedding post. So we had Mondays plinkyplonk welcome home hens montage at 10pm.

As if by magic, 3 stressed out rescue hens magically laid a very clean looking lion stamped egg for the Hunch family on Monday morning. There was a suspicious lack of poo for 3 hens too.
Looking forward to whatever concoction that poor egg ends up being whisked into.

Sophie Rose (added it in her teens) should not be enabled further.
Jimbob has been working out but still has no balls.
Fredayahoo keeps all sorts in her pink silk purse. She's Maldons own Sticky Vicky.
Last time I'm putting Al in a recap because he's not been seen for a couple of months now, nor has Soph mentioned him. Hope he's okay, wherever he is!

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I still think the egg is from tesco.

I have no doubt she'll be showing real eggs during the week, but nah that was too staged. I don't believe it today.
This is what she makes us think with her constant lies though 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Spot on, given her constant lies I just can't believe that egg is real.

The boy that cried wolf...

Reactions: 36
Oh my first thread title, I’m fank youuu. Love the photos of Peggy, Pam and Pat. I’m also deeply suspicious of the miracle egg, thinking they need time to settle before they are content enough. (That’s content as in happy, not as in engagement)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Eggs can be clean especially this time of year! When it’s muddy they get dirty.
two pictures one showing the eggs I collected yesterday as one laid a bigger one than normal and I have just taken a picture of my egg box in the fridge. All that’s on the eggs is the date in pencil they were laid.
I hate defending her but it is perfectly realistic for her to have had an egg today.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Poor old Farmer JimBob. Had to get up early to get the boys ready for a quick trip to Morrisons Tesssscccchhhhcoo to get half a dozen free range eggs while Saint Soph catches up on her beauty sleep.

RADA have missed out not offering you a place with acting skills like that, Soph.

Those poor hens have been rescued just for Instagram content. More like a performing circus than a tend farm.

Lying twatface.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Welcome to any new rescue hens joining us old nusties. Don't worry, we'll have you up to speed and you'll be a full on nusty hen in no time ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I feel like I’m learning loads about chickens and I’m here for it. 😂 Probably know more than Dr Hinchlittle at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Seriously though Soph, I know you’ve not read here since Jesus was a child but you have to stop using that annoying squealy voice around animals. PLEEEASE. Calm and quiet is always best. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
That bedding/sawdusty stuff on the floor looks very clean considering 3 hens spent the night in there. :unsure: I have Guinea pigs and i wish they kept their enclosure as clean as that overnight! I literally clean them out, come back in with their veg and there's poo and mess everywhere in minutes! (I dunno maybe my pets are just messy little so and so's)😅
This woman must think we are stupid. And as for that egg................come on!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
duck off. There is NO way that egg has been laid by those hens. My bullshit meter has just blown up. The huns will be lapping this up. How bleeping stupid does she think people are?

I would imagine it will take a few weeks before they get eggs daily, their whole world has just changed, they must be stressed out to duck.

Stop bleeping lying Soph, it’s getting out of control.

Reactions: 41
I’ve seen another account have rescue hens once and the poor things had hardly any feathers and looked so skinny. Did Saint Soph insist on the most aesthetically pleasing hens to fit with her Disney life 🙄

Reactions: 48
duck off. There is NO way that egg has been laid by those hens. My bullshit meter has just blown up. The huns will be lapping this up. How bleeping stupid does she think people are?

I would imagine it will take a few weeks before they get eggs daily, their whole world has just changed, they must be stressed out to duck.

Stop bleeping lying Soph, it’s getting out of control.
As others have said, I hate to defend her but these chooks have been used to intensive laying and it is perfectly feasible for her to get an egg this morning that was not bought in Teshco guys….

Reactions: 27
I'm no hen expert but do they lay eggs that quickly?! Just seems weird that as soon as she gets them home, there's an egg

Reactions: 7
We all knew using the paparazzi knocking on neighbours doors for stories was bollocks anyway, the narcissistic bimbo just wanted a bigger house and more but, had a bit more confirmation about that this morning!

I asked my friend who’s husband works with the big newspapers to do some snooping for me! NONE of them ever approached any neighbours for a story. In his words “She’s not famous, it would be a waste of money. They also don’t do that with Celebrities, they find their hotspots and tip offs by the public, if the press were looking for stories on her there would be photos of her out and about but there isn’t. She’s not in their scope. Any articles published are paid for by them or by their management team and will use photos she has posted so her claims are false. It could be a local newspaper to her but it is not any of the UK big companies”.

We all knew that anyway but it’s so nice to hear it from someone with inside knowledge 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
So she says they didn’t even know they could move their legs. So did I imagine that they were walking around at the hen trust place. As for the egg yes they can lay straight away and yes they can be that clean. My neighbour has around 60 rescue chickens now they’ve even had some lay eggs while being transported to their house. I don’t know about the dark patch but Iv had a few from my neighbour with that maybe it’s the side it was laying on as it often seems to disappear after a while. But this being her anything is possible. If they have genuinely laid the egg I think she already knew it was there before videoing her shock.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.