Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the top one is the washing machine but I am happy to be proved wrong

Reactions: 2
Oh do duck off. Not mrs hinch thinking she’s responsible for eco packaging 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have another day off soph… this is actually embarrassing. Take your egotistical brag, your 30 60 degree washes and your “rescued” hens and go duck yourself, you insufferable twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seriously! What say does she have in any product P&G manufactured? The dafty is delusional 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Playing Saint Sophie again just because the board of a multi billion £ corporation have decided to go cardboard ffs her head must not fit in her entire house she's so big headed.
Won’t cardboard get wet under a sink?

Reactions: 13
So Soph when you "designed" your winter wonderland scent (was it called that? Or rose Wonderland? Oh god it doesn't actually matter) why didn't you get them to put it in cardboard packaging then if you are so concerned for the planet? Oh that's right you couldn't give two hoots

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she screeching like a bleeping demented maniac over some cleaning products? Her ridiculous behaviour certainly wouldn't endear me to buy whatever it is she's trying to flog now. She is a useless saleswoman I dunno how anybody has ever been taken in by her and her tit tbh.

Reactions: 20
Same. Our tumble dryer gets used in Autumn/winter for bedding and towels and also sometimes in the summer but I live in Northern Ireland or if you’re Soph it’s spelt Northern Island 🙄 and it rains here about 95% of the year but who uses their tumble dryer during a heatwave obviously someone that has more money than sense and doesn’t give a shite about the planet.
Especially when she’s not out working at a real job so if it did start to rain she could quickly take it all in.

Reactions: 10
Did what though?! I don't get it! She didn't explain..for a sales woman she's tit! Is it still child proof?! I thought the point in these ads is for to explain what's changed etc etc

Reactions: 16
Quoting myself like a arsenal hole but somebody needs to tell her to take a deep breath, think about what she wants to say and start again like I say to my kids . She‘s a child in a woman’s body something so very wrong mentally there!
She reminds me a lot of my ex boyfriend, manic for hours / days at a time, and then being on a downer about the smallest of things and making it a huge deal. When we were together he was diagnosed with severe Bipolar Disorder & borderline schizophrenia and recently he's been diagnosed with Autism & ADD (in his 30's)

I think there's got to be some sort of undiagnosed Mental Health here as I see so much of him in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cannot fathom why these companies actually pay her to promote products when she is terrible at it.

I swear she used to be better at promoting stuff, back when she was, you know, actually using the products and showing it.

Now she just gets in a PR pack, pops it on the counter, points at it (or pats it) and tells us she ‘just laaaaaaaaaarrrves eeetttt’ and that’s supposed to do it?

With the cost of living crisis ramping up that soon won’t even cut it with her most hardcore followers, I bet.

Reactions: 24
Same. Our tumble dryer gets used in Autumn/winter for bedding and towels and also sometimes in the summer but I live in Northern Ireland or if you’re Soph it’s spelt Northern Island 🙄 and it rains here about 95% of the year but who uses their tumble dryer during a heatwave obviously someone that has more money than sense and doesn’t give a shite about the planet.
We use muslin towels for our children and then they put on a warm bathrobe in winter. The towels dry really fast and don't go as hard as regular towels. I want to investigate similar or Turkish towels when our current towels are done and need replaced.

E.g.
the-organic-company-fine-towel-gift-set-sky (1).jpg

Never reads tattle - adds a pull out shelf below the dryer as suggested on tattle 👍🏻
Are they well known in the UK? 🤔 My family had never seen something like it. Would never have recommended a wooden one myself, imagine if her F@iry leaks and spills on it or it repeatedly gets wet, but she can't copy everything we suggest.👍🏻

Reactions: 16
Oh do duck off. Not mrs hinch thinking she’s responsible for eco packaging 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have another day off soph… this is actually embarrassing. Take your egotistical brag, your 30 60 degree washes and your “rescued” hens and go duck yourself, you insufferable twit.
Might be like Dr Drake Ramorey (joey) from friends when he said he wrote his lines and got canned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All of my family here are now nusty hens or nusty roosters, even my French aunt and uncle, they’d never heard of her 🤭
My best friend, who can barely speak a word of English, follows Katie Price's antics. No idea how she found out about her either 🤣 She'd never heard of Hunch and had no interest her. 👌🏼👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she screeching like a bleeping demented maniac over some cleaning products? Her ridiculous behaviour certainly wouldn't endear me to buy whatever it is she's trying to flog now. She is a useless saleswoman I dunno how anybody has ever been taken in by her and her tit tbh.
Exactly it sounds like she's not taken her medication 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.