Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pumps,have you had any dealings with Borough Fish Ponds?
Whoever described them as Wideboys was spot on.
I once stole something from them when they were doing a costing for me just because I could.I didn't like their attitude or prices.

Flooring fella is absolutely like that. We've had him round to give us a quote (bleeping expensive and did it ourselves in the end), I've lived in Essex for +10 years now and still had to take a moment to work out what he was on about. He laaaarves himself a bit too much too.

Another good point about the houseplants - such a trend right now, and another one that she's completely missed the boat on. In fact, anything decorative that isn't just a grey piece of tat with no function or a desenio print.
I didn't see this before I posted 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We should all set up a little bingo ! How long will the 3 R and the 3 P be around ? Longer than the 2 F&F is that why they met there demise ? The didn’t come as a trio ?

Longer than Paul the pine ?
I have this same thing when people have chalkboard walls and cupboard doors. I always think "How are you expecting them to know which walls/doors should and shouldn't be written on?"
Makes no sense to me.
like the time she got Ronnie the “window paint” to draw on the patio doors !

Reactions: 10
Just thinking, if Jamienonob was to flirt with women the way she flirts with all the workmen, she would make his life hell... alright more than she does already. It's like...I can do whatever I want as I am bringing in the money! She makes me puke!

Just thinking, if Jamienonob was to flirt with women the way she flirts with all the workmen, she would make his life hell... alright more than she does already. It's like...I can do whatever I want as I am bringing in the money! She makes me puke!
They'd be cancelled by her brands if it was him doing the same thing.

Reactions: 13
Koi floor to replace flip and flop bunny teddy in Teshco to replace the rabbits handsomessssss teddy too replace….o tit he made an appearance we may be ok

• Haha
I watched his stories sound down earlier. Blimey. He’s a wide boy ain’t he. Clearly her preference in men. He’s like a knock of jamie and that’s saying something.

Those plants are the easiest to propagate. I have about 10 cuttings rooting right now. I’ve got about 20 of those plants around my house; I give them to friends and family as gifts if they want a cutting. So bloody easy. And yet…. Nothing. It’s What’s sorely missing from her home actually - no house plants.
One more brain cell each and they'd all be plants.(kiddies & helpless animals excluded from comment)

He'll fit right in with the Hinch's then ;)
Boys night out at The Roze and Crraaan coming up 🤪🍻🍻👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Flooring fella is absolutely like that. We've had him round to give us a quote (bleeping expensive and did it ourselves in the end), I've lived in Essex for +10 years now and still had to take a moment to work out what he was on about. He laaaarves himself a bit too much too.
A twit he might be and that explains him going along with her mindless drivel, but having a husband that comes from a trade that spent their life on their knees and a son who does the same - there's no way that they'll risk their PPE knee pads for bleeping minkeys.

That was so obviously a set up and an undisclosed Ad.

At this point it's a case of trying to work out who is the biggest arsenal hole

Reactions: 35
Just when I think her ‘styling’ can’t sink any lower, i present to you the koi carp lino. Bloody priceless.

It reminds me of when you’re 8 and pick random things out of the Argos catalogue that are entirely unrelated to each other. Except she’s not 8 and is trying (and failing) to pretend she has any clue about interior design. Totally hilarious.

Just a tip from someone who’s had kids your age. You don’t need to micromanage their environment, they’ll be far more creative if you let them use their imagination and make their own fun and games.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just when I think her ‘styling’ can’t sink any lower, i present to you the koi carp lino. Bloody priceless.

It reminds me of when you’re 8 and pick random things out of the Argos catalogue that are entirely unrelated to each other. Except she’s not 8 and is trying (and failing) to pretend she has any clue about interior design. Totally hilarious.

Just a tip from someone who’s had kids your age. You don’t need to micromanage their environment, they’ll be far more creative if you let them use their imagination and make their own fun and games.
Just had to reply to this! (Just a lurker, hello everyone!) but it reminds me of when you’re 12 and you’re decorating your house on the Sims. Just put everything with everything, doesn’t matter if it matches or not

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If I remember rightly that flooring guy when they opened in Maldon got caught out bitching about his local competition to customers! For no reason than to try and get business.
It's good to see the guy he was bitching about doing so well now.........he did Stacy's (and all the other Essex/Towie lots) flooring😂

• Haha
Haha a word of advise for the floor guy. If your gonna lip sync to a song it best that you actually know the words to the song. I hope this helps, all the vest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I rarely comment but I can honestly say I have NEVER met anyone so materialistic. It's very sad that all these possessions "give her life" what about family, ,friends, and people who have followed her????

Reactions: 19
Another wanker she’s employed …my god have a look at his page it’s so embarrassing he’s a real clown

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.