Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants a donkey next 🙄 where the duck is she going to put that
Screenshot_20220816-201608_Instagram.jpg

Eta had to edit out the commenters ig

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Someone’s replied to the grid post saying she could rescue a donkey next and she’s replied saying thats exactly what she wants to do… FFS

EDIT: beaten to it! 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why the duck is that utter wanker letting that dog in with those poor chickens! They haven’t even been given a proper chance to settle in yet. Just because we call him chicken strip doesn’t mean he is a chicken you utter waste of oxygen.

Christ sake they aren’t friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You don’t need to rescue a donkey, you have one in the house, it’s name is jamie

hope that helps 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Donkey next then 🙄 seriously not sure what goes through her head! And I'm not being funny but I was expecting these chickens to be in much worse condition, have a missed something? If they have never seen daylight or know how to walk even, why would you subject them to another animal that they've never even seen!! I'm assuming these chickens were rescued and have been acclimatising to the free range life for a long time before Hinch came along to grab them with her claws

Reactions: 14
THREAD SUGGESTION.
Fat boy thinks the chicken is food not friend. A donkey is next for her farm of pretend

Reactions: 19
We all know I love a side by side.

On the left - Henry this morning. Screenshot from her idyllic they all roam together bullshit.

On the right - Henry this evening. From her grid.

IF YOU KNOW YOUR DOG IS OBESE, DON’T FILTER HIM, TAKE HIM FOR A WALK!

693AEEA6-FA86-4F00-A8D4-779A464D9945.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
There’s a reason that they are called cocker spaniels, because they are bred to retrieve woodcock and despite the fact that he is a fat f*** that dog’s genetics train him to hunt birds you stupid stupid cow.

I’ve already posted about one of my girls being attacked by next doors cocker, weeks of recuperation and so touch and go for her. They are not friends and that bird will be naturally terrified

• Sad
Reactions: 33
We should learn a lot from animals…my Jack Russell would’ve had Pat for dinner in 2 seconds flat soooo…👀👀

Reactions: 21
THREAD SUGGESTION

Photoshop instead of a walk for the dog, you’re fooling no-one as he still resembles a hog

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.