Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo for the next hobby to be a massive fish pond full of koi carp and frogs etc install at Hunch Farm? Complete with rocky waterfall feature, bamboo shoots and maple trees. Just to add a little je ne sais quoi, Rodders 🙄

the grifted install will take 125 threads before the tad ahh reveal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Im retired and I have lots to do fank you. Like keeping up with Tattle ;) and no I don't clean my drive as we have gravel.
I didn’t mean everyone who is retired phahaha. But whenever I see someone who is Cleaning their drive they are usually retired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the billionaires row is going on here?

Winning £2,500 for a new drive won’t get you very far so if any of your arsenal holes happen to win it, pick your favourite square cube of driveway and have that tarmaced/resined/crayola’d or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Winning £2,500 for a new drive won’t get you very far so if any of your arsenal holes happen to win it, pick your favourite square cube of driveway and have that tarmaced/resined/crayola’d or whatever.
Make a lovely spot to put the bins on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Could maybe use it as a coaster or if you're really lucky a place mat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in the name of fuckery is that flooring? What goes on in her head? Never once in my puff have I thought to myself you know what would look good in this room? A corner of koi carp bleeping lino. Who knew you could even buy such a thing. It's absolutely horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m so bleeping exasperated that all I can manage is FFS, or what the bollocking duck, to today's gems from hunch. What’s even worse is that these sheep can bleeping vote. Grrrrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regarding Inch, do we think he’s the one looking after all the animals of NotAFarm then?

I just can’t see Sophie doing it. I know we’ve seen her preparing the alpacas meals (not that I think that is hard work by any means!), but has she ever shown herself mucking out their shed? With her being the attention seeking twit she is, I don’t believe for a minute that if she was genuinely cleaning up after these animals she wouldn’t be showing it.

Or is it just because she hasn’t been paid to advertise products or gifted products for her animals?
I think she has someone that looks after the animals and definitely a gardener

Reactions: 15
I didn’t mean everyone who is retired phahaha. But whenever I see someone who is Cleaning their drive they are usually retired 😂
I am not retired, I sweep the drive because of the bastard trees outside our 🦆ing house. It ruins my Tattle time!
No resin though 😜 Im fank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What in the name of fuckery is that flooring? What goes on in her head? Never once in my puff have I thought to myself you know what would look good in this room? A corner of koi carp bleeping lino. Who knew you could even buy such a thing. It's absolutely horrendous
I couldn't believe what I was watching. Surely it's a joke of some sort? No-one would actually want that would they?!

Reactions: 11
Sorry for the wiki again.

View attachment 1503658
Can this be added to the wiki too? 😇

Reactions: 4
What. The. duck. Is. That?
She does realise she'll have to sell this house on at some point when the money dries up? Who the duck would buy that monstrosity?

I don’t get it. The snowy trees, the bright pool. It’s all over the place and looks so tit.. why will they love it? It’s just flooring. Did she put N ad on those ridiculous Minky knee pads?

Can this be added to the wiki too? 😇

@mammaof3 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wtf is that 😳 that flooring scares me nevermind 2 young children.
What would be nice is one of those water trays with some toy water animals in. God forbid they have anything like that to play with though

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.