Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that traumatized rescue chicken sure is relaxed 2 days after being taken into its new home. Surely they would still be acclimatising to their surroundings? Why would you introduce a dog into the mix?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
🤔 5 minutes later the friendship had grown further and Patsy was in Henry’s mouth.
“Awwwwww you giving Pat a cuddleeeee?” with a bunch of screeching noises about their bond 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Photoshops the dog, the kids and Jamie shirt for James. Nothing is good enough for her.
What gets me is, she edits what she shows so she knows it’s not okay but (with Henry) she could so easily fix it. She’s selfish.

Reactions: 26
Photoshops the dog, the kids and Jamie shirt for James. Nothing is good enough for her.
I could never filter my children.
Imagine looking back on your childhood and seeing your mum had photoshopped and lied about you and your life in exchange for some freebies or attention. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just catching up.
The floor fella is a cocky bleep isn't he.
And the 'newly slimmed down' dog is gonna have that chickens head off.

Reactions: 12
If she’s filtering Fat Dog Slim (and she 100% was!) then she knows there is a problem, she’s just not willing to address it.

Also, she got the hens on what, Saturday? And now she’s putting Audrey in their coop? And everyone is ok with it? No. She’s had them longer…

And I thought this earlier with her Disney-esque story about everyone getting along, but the WWs all totally reacted negatively to Audrey running about as she said it!! Daft mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My 1 year old border collie likes to eat day old chicks. She’d think it was Christmas Day on the farm of pretend. My 3 year old border collie would herd them and the WW. And then try and eat the Grinches

Reactions: 9
Henry could’ve murdered that hen in 2 seconds, how bloody irresponsible!!

Then again she isn’t battered and fried so she’s probably safe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.