Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the post has suggested she writes kids books because they'll love it....further idiots replying on what a great idea it is. There's no bleeping hope for these braindead souls

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So her day today has been showing the WWs, showing the hens, earn her money with an ad & freebie, show the fish lino, and then post the filtered chicken strip in the chicken pen

Delightful.

299315007_794677248632409_8957865242316728178_n.jpg

299515610_519762799726338_2644659218978333121_n.jpg

Reactions: 14
Is this witch having a laugh. She wants to rescue a donkey next. She really does think she lives on a massive farm doesn't she.... There's no room for the 3 alpacas, 3 huge animals that need soooooo much more space than they have. Throw a donkey in the mix and that's disgraceful, neglectful and damn right bleeping selfish, not just on the animals who need the proper care and space but her kids too, they don't have a safe garden anymore. Where's their slide, trampoline, climbing frame. There's a good size garden there that could of been incredible for those little boys. But as always, she doesn't care or think about her children because she doesn't give a tit about them.

Oh and don't filter your dog you little imbecile. Take him for a walk and but him on a diet.

I
bleeping
Can't
Stand
You

Reactions: 51
Whatever happened to the importance of being ‘eco friendly’ Mrs Imsoperfect sourcing stones from Europe. 🤔
It goes along with her ‘eco friendly’ purchase of plastic and throw-away tat, using an over abundance of chemicals and replacing things that are neither broken nor damaged

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Be more Henry? What, so fat and knackered that he wouldn't be able to do the job that he is supposedly bred for...no wonder he's friends with your animals!

Reactions: 22
I know she has photoshopped Henry slimmer but maybe she has also photoshopped him into the picture!! 🤣 Cause surely you wouldn't put a dog into a run with a newly rescued hen? Oh I forgot this is Soph we are talking about 😂

Reactions: 21
Ah I didn't see that! I'll be keeping an eye for their stories. I'm actually appalled that she would think this is okay. It could go so wrong so quickly if his prey drive kicks in.
Even if he got too close out of gentle curiosity and the hen pecked him. He could lose an eye quickly.

Reactions: 15
The BHWT has no issue with the photograph

Hello, it’s quite clear this photo was taken under supervision. The dog is not being left in the run with the hens on his own. We have no issues with this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.