Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely missed she had got mash, not pellets.
She didn't get the Omlet eglu that she wanted gifted so had to settle for a just as expensive wooden house.

I'm also now dying at the thought of her freaking out because she didn't clip their flight feathers and they're loose in the grounds garden.
Spot on! Omlet fencing though! It’s just a brand, and you can buy the same for half the price at builders merchants, she’s just tagging in the hope she gets gifted.

me personally, I’ve gradually outed all my wooden houses and replaced with Solway housing. Expensive, hence why in stages! Chickens, ducks, geese. Even bought a bloody “duck penthouse” from them for my two call ducks. Anyway, that wooden house will last till next winter maximum…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That picture! She thinks she looks good there but she looks like a smug cow.

Just in case all these Saint Sophie articles lead to new Tattlers who have seen the light....

Sorry to bore you all with another #hinchfaces but it just shows how deceiving she is. Filters herself yet tells people to be themselves 🤢

View attachment 1496113
bottom left with the kinky doesn’t even look like her. Did she get rid of her nose like inch too??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fakkkking hell have you seen the wank fest on the daily Mail?? Slap my arse and call me Harry styles if the whole ‘saint of Maldon’ tit show starts now. ‘Gifting her home to a family as she basically is so rich she doesn’t need to sell it’ I didn’t think I could be any more raged but this tips me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So is the penny finally going to drop for this silly bleep, or will it still buy and "cook" (I use that term every loosely) chicken. Stupid fkn gormless twit. God it makes my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at the daily mail feature. Hardly any positive comments and hundreds of comments calling her out for who she really is.
It’s not looking good, what will her management do to get her out of this bad publicity
Fire her. It's the only way.
Soz Hunch 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So is the penny finally going to drop for this silly bleep, or will it still buy and "cook" (I use that term every loosely) chicken. Stupid fkn gormless twit. God it makes my skin crawl
It’s hardly buying when you pay £3.50 per ex battery hen… so a dozen of Free range eggs per chicken cost wise… what annoys me the most is that her head sheep will think it’s this easy to do/ achieve . I’ve just spent a month of back and forth messages from a random woman on my Facebook who wants to get ex battery hens, she’s done it the right way, ex veterinary nurse too but was still asking me loads. And she’s not far from hinch! Anyway I guided her to the right place, and she picks up 24th September 🎉 but she and I aren’t on socials glorifying and glamourising it… it’s just what we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Apologies to go off tangent slightly, but I just cannot get my nut around why the duck would anyone have a tap installed right over the middle of your cooker??? (Aka, the Smegma….)

Please can someone with an ounce of sense (not Grinch, obviously) just enlighten me on this….?! Ima fank you in advance ladies 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry for losing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I’m having to sell any jewellery etc I don’t use, and next will be selling the house - currently mortgage fixed but once it ends that’ll likely be the end of that. I have worked in the public sector for 15 years including last almost-3 years on the front line. Pre-vaccine I didn’t go home to my little one as if I passed on Covid to him I’d risk the ex-mother in laws health and she was a childcare support. Then when I had chemo mid-Covid, my partner (now ex - I pick men really well 😏) didn’t come home to me for the same reason as he also worked on the front line. I’ve lost every bleeping thing that I’ve worked day and night for, and this smug lying witch has the media portraying her as a saint, whilst the same media portrays all frontline workers as scumbags. Stop this world because I want to get off. Sorry for the heavy post but I am so done with it all, probably the heat but it’s pushed me to tears tonight.
I’m so sorry that you’ve been though and are going through so much. You’re an amazing person and it makes me so annoyed that you’ve worked so hard and sacrificed time with your little one to help others and now you’re going through this 😔 Especially when the freeloading Arsenal hole is being treated like the next Mother Teresa in the press. Sopha will never be happy, she’ll always want more and I wouldn’t want to be in her position, Llama Lodge will eat money in bills, her IG will dry up and she’s no back-up career. Sending you much love and hugs 💕xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do think one will be Posey / Posie to piss off her ‘tend friend for using Rose so Soph can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up guys. We had 6 hens years ago and honestly they were an absolute nightmare. A long story short, my father is living with someone just like Hinch, "I want it now" type of person and wanted 6 hens. The novelty wore off after a couple of months because only 2 of them laid eggs.She wanted them free range and had the whole farm to wander. She never dosed them or prevented diseases and they got into our calf shed. I think we lost 10 calves that year, cause they were shitting where the calves were eating. One Easter Sunday we spent hours and hours cleaning the calf shed, sterilising and disinfecting everything. The hens weren't allowed free range anymore and we had no more problems with our calves. So dirty and they attracted nothing but rats 🤢 Never again would I have a hen about the place. If she's not getting them until tomorrow, then why put out all their food a day early? My guesses for the hens names are;
Polly
Petunia
Penny (obvs rhymes Len and Ron 🙊)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A little reminder, only 9 days left of the sale. Nobody buying my tit, you’ll find it next to the toilet rolls and multi buy cornflakes 😂😂
186539E4-FCBD-4219-8B89-27696A54688F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.