Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never get over that bottom left pic! Looks nothing like her, it's unbelievable

Can always rely on you am I being lazy because I don't know how to look for stuff, would I just have to search for arsenal hole in the search bar?? I feel bad when I ask for stuff

Reactions: 13
Going back to mcflurrygate, when she finished gorging herself do you think she,
A. Threw the rubbish out of the window and drove off.
B. Disposed of it on the premises.
C. Took it back to the moneypit to be disposed of.
D. Still festering in the drinks holder in the door.
Edited to add @Pumpkins1506 option D

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
D. Still festering in the drinks holder in the door.

Watching sleb MasterChef with Mr P. I would pay good money to see her on there. She must be dying that flash-in-the-pan-wannabe-bestie Faye Winter is on this series. She didn't even know what a chicken was so Hunch would have at least had that up on her!

Reactions: 18
came back from a day at the beach to find little old me from the greedy threads has won the new title I love it if I'm honest guuuuyyysssss feel like a proper celeb in the tattle world now probably more likes than hinch got on her last grid post

Reactions: 34
McFlurrygate lol! Love it!

Reactions: 14
What the fuck is that last picture?
I believe it was a cupcake cauliflower bouquet for her mum…

Please see the wonderful wiki food section, for some of Soph’s amazing () creations

Reactions: 12
No I missed it yesterday too, so I asked last night. I knew the word typo was in the reply to me so I just searched that in the last thread

Reactions: 6
I’m predicting trollomon leaps online tomorrow out of her wedding bubble to share photos of her kids at the wedding to absolutely trump the shit out of some chickens.
If Skanky does do that, i'm going to have to give her a like just to spite Sopha.

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 8
Do you think Soph actually knows that the hens she’s picking up tomorrow, and the onion chicken she cooks (I use that word loosely), are the same thing….?

I am serious here.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.