Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on a bargain page that Hinchs glass jars are £1, she's been relegated to the Poundshop🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly that
I can’t believe all these months she actually dangled the carrot that she was being charitable and helping a family in need…. When really she’s keeping the house, benefiting from the rising house prices and installing her sister in it so it will be cared for and maintained all under the watchful eye of Soph who will be popping round every week to keep an eye on her property…….. And to think some of the sheep were saying it could be a Ukrainian family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well said, I’m from London, lived in Essex for years and I pronounce words properly. She is just thick, she does the same with the make up ads, can’t pronounce anything so stumbles through hoping it sounds right.
How on earth she survived in an office environment speaking to clients I’ll never know 🤷🏻‍♀️ Probably just got her shoulder out and flirted a lot to get by,
Hinch and Inch’s nicknames, respectively. Shezzalonga. Hezzashorta. Collectively known as Theyawankaz.

Oh what the heck, thread suggestion:

Shezzalonga. Hezzashorta. Collectively known as Theyawankaz.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe all these months she actually dangled the carrot that she was being charitable and helping a family in need…. When really she’s keeping the house, benefiting from the rising house prices and installing her sister in it so it will be cared for and maintained all under the watchful eye of Soph who will be popping round every week to keep an eye on her property…….. And to think some of the sheep were saying it could be a Ukrainian family 🤣
Exactly. It’s an investment with the added benefit that they never had to put it on the market and risk someone going to the media with any titbits of news about its former ‘celebrity’ owner. Win win.

Reactions: 13
I really don’t get the “styling” of this new house…. Smoker’s yellow, sex dungeon bedroom, dusty books… it’s just so far from what Hinch is known for and what her huns must actually like. At least with the grey/white everything, you got the sense that she actually liked it… it’s just boggling

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll give it three days before the foxes have got in and killed the hens. That set up doesn’t even look robust enough to keep the hens in let alone foxes out.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
“You can probably tell what it is.”

No, do tell us. I thought it was a blancmange. bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is the dappy bleep putting the food out already when the chicken ain’t arrived yet? The rats will arrive before the hens 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’ll give it three days before the foxes have got in and killed the hens. That set up doesn’t even look robust enough to keep the hens in let alone foxes out.
My thoughts exactly... And I know duck all about chickens.
I haven't got time for her upload this afternoon,heading out for a family day....tattle is about to blow up!!

Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to see her trying to handle a hen & getting pecked!

We’ve never seen Jamie with the alpacas have we? Maybe he looks after the boys, whilst Soph can play at farms with her three floofies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a hygiene thing when bucket and mop are clearly brand new and never been used before. She probably demands a new kit supplied every time she mops the floor, it’ll never be seen again.
She obviously left the old mop for her sister and her special family as they are so hard done by.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In chicken related critique...
1. Can't wait to see that dust bath tipped over and covered in tit. Chickens don't care for styling.
2. Why is the extended run area not covered? You think foxes won't bother jumping that or digging through the hedge during daylight?
3. I do love Dengie freshbed. But good luck spot cleaning the poo out of that. Sawdust or larger wood chippings are much easier to clean daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed she’s saying “styled” a lot out of absolutely nowhere. First of all, putting one or two accessories on something isn’t styling it. Secondly, I believe she’s trying to go for an interiors career now. She’s going to try getting a furniture range with DFS, a section in Home & Country or Good Housekeeping and a range of curtains or something stupid like that. One more crack at Zoflora (not gonna happen), yes, but why else is she obsessed with “styling” absolutely everything.
Give it up, sophie, proper interior designers and stylists are qualified, educated and talented.
If someone chooses to take her on from seeing the styling she does then they are bleeping idiots and deserve everything they get. She is no stylist. Still days later can't get over the styling of the pantry. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I were her sister there is no way I could live in that house and give her an excuse to Lord it over me at every chance she got

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.