Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mouth just dropped at using the pot tap for the bucket šŸ˜® So many wrongs!! What a waste of money!

Itā€™s a pot tap, you donā€™t have to use a perfectly good sink tap to fill up pots for cooking. You do however need to use a sink to empty the pot šŸ¤”
So a pointless thing to have then! Plus putting a mop bucket on the hob! I know it was new but still hygenie etc!

Reactions: 15
Has she got a tap above her hob?? What the fook??

I am old and quite worldy wise but have never ever come across the concept of a 'hob tap'. But rather than thinking, oh what a fab idea, I just don't get it. It's lazy, the water will get all over the hob, cannot imagine anyone in tend farm cooks enough to warrant a fooking 'hob tap'.

She is the queen of life changing 'hacks' that actually are quite bizarre, costly, take more time, make more mess and actually limit your life rather than enhance.
Very common in the U.S, hob tap will have been inspired by Pinterest

Reactions: 8
Is there a thread yet for her giving her house away yet?? Im relying on you tattlers for the gossip behind this šŸ˜‚
Weā€™re as sure as we can be itā€™s her sister, brother in law and niece.

The thing is, her sister has just qualified as a paramedic which is a wonderful and frankly thankless and bloody hard job - especially right now. Not having to worry about the cost of living must be a huge relief.

However, Soph has made it sound like sheā€™s being so benevolent and giving it to someone who canā€™t afford anywhere else to live, canā€™t afford furniture etc. Iā€™d be mortified if I were the one moving in there.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Oh.. so its actually family shes gave it to, while making it seem like its some random that hasnt a pot to piss in?

Reactions: 24
What really pissed me off is how on her stories the other day she was clearly and bleeping annoyingly trying to make out she was simply handing it over to some random family in need! That whole speech sounded odd because she was having to avoid sounding like she new them new them she had to make it sound like she really was helping mil out.not just giving it to fanily or good mate.so it sounded stilted,stopped and vocab was off as she steered around the facts.so everyone would be like oh my god she's giving her home to a needy family.how wonderful is she.duck off Sophie.
And that's why she's a sales woman, con woman 1st and foremost. She's not the sheep's friend

• Angry
Reactions: 25

The thing is, her sister has just qualified as a paramedic which is a wonderful and frankly thankless and bloody hard job - especially right now. Not having to worry about the cost of living must be a huge relief.

However, Soph has made it sound like sheā€™s being so benevolent and giving it to someone who canā€™t afford anywhere else to live, canā€™t afford furniture etc. Iā€™d be mortified if I were the one moving in there.
And ultimately, sheā€™s not ā€˜givingā€™ it away. The Hinches will still own it and benefit from any increase in value.

Reactions: 32
And ultimately, sheā€™s not ā€˜givingā€™ it away. The Hinches will still own it and benefit from any increase in value.
Thinking about it too, there must be some contract because otherwise the new ā€˜residentsā€™ will be able to claim it after so many years, just like squatters!

Reactions: 15
She said that last time she was mentioned on Corrie, something along the lines of her and her family have been life long fans and to get a mention was amazing and she couldn't believe it blah blah blah
I live round the corner from the studios......I'm sending in a paper airplane that reads......#thread500

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we have the footage of that birthday? It was unreal!
I had a notification that she was live, clicked on it and watched a few seconds of the car crash. High as a kite, shaking like a shitting dog. I turned it off.
At my age there's not much that'll shock me, but watching her that day I half expected Louis Theroux to pop up and start interviwing for a new BBC series.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So a pointless thing to have then! Plus putting a mop bucket on the hob! I know it was new but still hygenie etc!
Not a hygiene thing when bucket and mop are clearly brand new and never been used before. She probably demands a new kit supplied every time she mops the floor, itā€™ll never be seen again.

Reactions: 8

Same... I'd be mortified if I was the sister

It will, without doubt allow them to live a different lifestyle, but I don't get the impression they're destitute.

She's implying that she's taken a family from the streets or housed a family of Ukrainian refugees and transformed their lives all from the goodness of her heart.

Nothing but a cheap publicity stunt, as we know she doesn't do anything unless it benefits her

Reactions: 20
I noticed sheā€™s saying ā€œstyledā€ a lot out of absolutely nowhere. First of all, putting one or two accessories on something isnā€™t styling it. Secondly, I believe sheā€™s trying to go for an interiors career now. Sheā€™s going to try getting a furniture range with DFS, a section in Home & Country or Good Housekeeping and a range of curtains or something stupid like that. One more crack at Zoflora (not gonna happen), yes, but why else is she obsessed with ā€œstylingā€ absolutely everything.
Give it up, sophie, proper interior designers and stylists are qualified, educated and talented.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Hinch I hope that bucket and water don't weigh more than 8kg otherwise you will break your hobšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong but isnā€™t this the room that Henry chose with the gifted 1k Emma Mattress? Maybe sheā€™s added the styled bits to make it seem like itā€™s a guest bedroom and not the fooking dogs!View attachment 1492856
Why is the plug socket in the middle of the wall as well? Unless thereā€™s another behind the bedside table that lamp canā€™t be plugged inā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't she say we'd see more of the chicken stuff today? I'm set with the new thread so any time you're ready Soph, give us something to talk about!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.