Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
It rubs me up the wrong way when people comment ‘You really deserve this Soph’ unless I’m missing the fact that she found the cure for cancer or solved world hunger.. how exactly does she deserve it?

I’ll tell you who does deserve it, my mum. My mum who raised 3 kids after my dad walked out on us all. My mum who did what she could so we had food on our table every night. My mum who struggled to pay the bills each month. My mum who beat crippling depression, panic attacks and anxiety. It’s people like her who deserve a big house, millions of pounds and unlimited adoration. Not that cunt of a saleswoman Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Yes @Pollyanna263, you're the queen of titles!
To recap on the past 35 hours: she was papped inhaling a McFlurry, possibly while broken down in a disabled space. I don't think there's anything else to add here.
89CB3AF8-E182-4982-8F31-569F2EE66805.png

To properly recap:
She also styled the pantry. That's right, known for her creativity and ingenuity, Mrs Hinch used a lazy Susan spice rack to store 8 tins (5 soup, 2 tinned tomatoes and 1 tinned fruit if you are curious) in a cupboard that could easily hold double that.
Fucking life changing.

She tried crawling up Zoflora's arse again with how it makes her house smell like home.

She dropped yet another Ron's invisible needs titbit, likely because she knows she's losing followers thanks to her bragging.

She went overboard on posting gushing messages from herself her sheep. Just to remind us that "you got this, mama!" Because we all need to hear that from someone who barely parents her kids.

Baby number 3 is sure to be conceived this week as she styled the main bedroom. It was typically bland however, in a bizarre twist no Tattlers saw coming, she chose to decoratively place a pestle and mortar on the bedside drawers. Oi oi.

And with that it was goodnight from The Crem

Sophie Rose (added it in her teens) now thinks she's a stylist. I just can't....
Janine's balls are dust in the bedside pestle and mortar
FredaYahoo may as well be Ron and Lens mum.
Al, stay safe yeah?

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

• 96.8 KB
  • 30.1 KB
  • 14.6 KB
  • 85.1 KB
  • 55.1 KB
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 110

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
    When we got married we were gifted a pestle and mortar.
    I use it for grinding herbs and spices etc in the kitchen.
    Now I know that it's meant to go on a chest of drawers in the bedroom?
    Boy, do I feel like a right Arsenal hole!

😉

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 97

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
    To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

Screenshot_20220811-234016_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
    Reactions: 89

Turmeric123

VIP Member
    Old Fiddle is a bit salty tonight! How dare they call Hinch Farm a show home - it’s very much lived in doncha know. Probably since June or 2017, who knows with Hinch…Wibbly wobbly time-y wimey stuff & all that 🤔
    And very lived in - for 2 nights 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are Messing up the pretence Freda remember they just moved in 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 79
    Also I’m guessing the “yahoo” just comes from her using her email address as her Insta handle, but it makes me laugh every time…

• Haha
    Reactions: 75

Eyesopened

VIP Member
    It’s normally kept on a shelf in the dark for obvious reasons , I keep garlic in it , however, I’m so unsure on which way to style it now 😂🤷‍♀️ Can you help ?
    B7D320E6-73E1-4B07-8381-2E7DDED986D9.jpeg
    88472930-CEA2-4CA4-AC74-776CBB903E72.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: 75

emmiepop

I have laughed out loud so many times tonight. Love you nusty hens 😂
    FredaYahoo 😆
    Bug Boy Jamie 😂 😂
    Hilarious new nusty @Longtimelurker xoxox high as a kite recording an actual Boomerang of Hinch deep throating a McFlurry spoon 💀

Truly a momentous evening on Hunch Tattle ❤ ❤ ❤ atv

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 70
    I still can’t get over the pestle and mortar next to the bed if I’m honest guyssssch 🤣🤣

and loooool at Mad Ma getting so passive aggressive and having to defend princess Soph from someone that’s clearly a troll because they don’t like the decor, that she gives the game away ‘very lived in’ 😂😂 gonna be a frosty atmosphere when she goes to drop the kids off for the weekend today…

Last edited:
    • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
    Jumping on the chat about “I can’t believe this house is in our family”. Not being funny but sopha love you ain’t from a poor background. You’re from a middle class family who own a property that’s probably worth £500k if not more. It’s hardly like she grew up in a bedsit on the estate.
    I am sitting in my £650k property pinching myself every day because I grew up in a grim council property that quite frankly made me and my siblings Ill because we were always cold and hungry.
    She CANNOT play the “look how far we’ve come card”. She can’t. Jumping from a £600k property to a £1 mil one isn’t THAT big of a deal quite frankly.

• Heart

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
    Long time lurker but the hens have pushed me over the edge.
    I’ve kept hens all my life and rescued from BHWT (never again, it will be Fresh Start for Hens from now on)
    They should not have that amount of treats full stop, they need to be fed a similar diet to what they had in the barn and gradually introduced treats and definitely NOT corn in this weather it over heats their crop.
    Her dust bath is wrong in size and content, DE alone causes breathing issues.
    Her hens will almost certainly come with mites being barn raised, good luck cleaning your wooden coop Soph, youll be covered in the little buggers before you can say ‘but im a farmer’.
    Oh and you will almost certainly lose one of them in the next month, the stats are ex rescue have an 80% survival rate so you really should have got 4 (unless BHWT cherry pick the best…) they are not a bird I would ever recommend a to a newbie.
    And as for fox proof….at least being bald you won’t have to spend hours sweeping up the feathers when they get shaken to death, it’s not pretty trust me.

• Sad
    • Heart